More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

Impeachment is a purely political process. Proof is not necessary.

You'll claim differently when the Americans in the Senate dismisses the farce, Chiang. Then you'll shriek about how it was a miscarriage of justice...

Not at all. I think the Dems are wrong to be pushing it now, I have said that from the day that Trump was elected and they started talking about it. I have said multiple times on this forum that him being impeached would do irreparable harm to this country.

You know nothing about me other than the fact that I do not worship Trump like you do, and to you that is a cardinal sin and means I am your enemy.

I know you are paid by the Chinese government to post bullshit in hopes of influencing Americans.

Beyond that, don't really give a shit.

The truly sad thing is you actually believe that dumb shit.
But you don't believe it when you accuse someone of being a Putin puppet?

The only person I have ever accused of being a Russian but is the OrigianalTree and that was in a joking manner giving him a hard time about his sudden fascination with gay sex.

Ummm, neither do you dumb ass.
I don’t, but I don’t trust my own judgement. I trust what actual experts say. I don’t pretend I am smarter than they are. Duh.
But Trump is ,,, Smarter than lawyers scientists Generals
Maybe, and me too. Many people are smarter than others.your point?
DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for. And don't want to admit that they were Steam Rolled.
I'm I happy I voted for Trump, especially considering the alternative. You don't convince us you're smart when you tell us that we should have voted for Hitlery.
Hillary was a crooked old drunk given to coughing fits and falling over, not the ideal candidate.

Under Trump we have had no Libyan disasters, no attempts at changing regimes in Syria and Egypt like Clinton/Obama idiot interventionism, and we are enjoying rising wages and the best jobs market of our lifetimes.

Trump took 30 states last time, probably takes 35 this time.

L8QVx.png

Last edited:
I don’t, but I don’t trust my own judgement. I trust what actual experts say. I don’t pretend I am smarter than they are. Duh.
DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for. And don't want to admit that they were Steam Rolled.
I'm I happy I voted for Trump, especially considering the alternative. You don't convince us you're smart when you tell us that we should have voted for Hitlery.
Hillary was a crooked old drunk given to coughing fits and falling over, not the ideal candidate.

Under Trump we have had no Libyan disasters, no attempts at changing regimes in Syria and Egypt like Clinton/Obama idiot interventionism, and we are enjoying rising wages and the best jobs market of our lifetimes.
Trump eliminated ISIS whereas Obama created ISIS. Obama had the most disastrous foreign policy imaginable. He never met a terrorist he didn't like.

Ummm, neither do you dumb ass.

I WISH I had voted for Trump.

I sure the hell will this time.

The only person I have ever accused of being a Russian but is the OrigianalTree and that was in a joking manner giving him a hard time about his sudden fascination with gay sex.

Yet you think China is the greatest nation on earth, and America is shit. You said so yourself - hell you say it constantly.

You're a Chinese troll.

China is 10,000 times the threat Russia is.

Yet you think China is the greatest nation on earth, and America is shit. You said so yourself - hell you say it constantly.

You're a Chinese troll.

We elected Trump, Just. In. Time.

In 2016 our top 3 trading partners were:

1 China 15.9%
2 Canada 15.0%
3 Mexico 14.4%

Today they are:

1 Canada 14.9%
2 Mexico 14.8%
3 China 13.6%

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with .

Neither Mexico nor Canada is bragging about building a military capable of sinking a couple of US Aircraft Carriers. China has one hell of a way of addressing their best customer.

And yet still no proof. Just more emotional rambling.

Impeachment is a purely political process. Proof is not necessary.
Good. Every President from this point forward will be impeached by the opposition when they have control of the House. No need to even explain why. Its a poltical process.
The fact that they argue that proof "isn't necessary" gives away the fact that they don't have any.

My problem is that soon the scumbag trump will be gone BUT the Moron shitheads ,braindeads AH'srepublicans, will still be there

So you want to bring America into the shithole Trump is making of it?

Oh my, the same rabidly anti trump group behind the last "open letter" put out another one.

pffffft.

You're a Chinese troll.

We elected Trump, Just. In. Time.

In 2016 our top 3 trading partners were:

1 China 15.9%
2 Canada 15.0%
3 Mexico 14.4%

Today they are:

1 Canada 14.9%
2 Mexico 14.8%
3 China 13.6%

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with .

Neither Mexico nor Canada is bragging about building a military capable of sinking a couple of US Aircraft Carriers. China has one hell of a way of addressing their best customer.

The problem with this is that we cut our exports to them by 29.9% and our imports from them by only 8.5%. We are hurting our own far more than we are hurting them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.
The signers are law professors and other academics from universities across the country.
From the bastions of liberalism, yup no bias there.
They confuse credentialing with expertise.

Where is the evidence that Trump is making it a shithole?

Of COURSE, they have NO proof of this. It's just another Dim Dem talking point..............

Nice when "progressives" tell us what they really think about US.

Yesterday was a GREAT day for Trump!

Democrats have not a shred of evidence for any allegation they have made about Donald Trump for three-and-a-half, going on four years. Meanwhile Trump keeps plugging away. The economy is roaring, its future looks great, wages are up, Trump's job approval numbers are up.

Frank Miele, the retired editor of the Daily Inter Lake in Kalispell Montana, wrote,

"No matter how many flags and prayers Speaker Pelosi wraps herself in, she is still standing naked before the American people as the author of the greatest insurrection against constitutional authority in more than 150 years. As the whistleblower’s attorney noted prophetically on Twitter in January 2017, '#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately.'​

"Fortunately, the revolution now moves on to the Senate, it WILL be televised, and it will fail miserably. Madame Speaker, delete your account."​

Washington thinks the opposition to impeachment stems from good PR.

David M. Drucker wrote,

"When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi greenlighted the impeachment proceedings in September, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy made a key tactical decision: He would not worry about blocking it but focus instead on shaping public opinion and influencing lawmakers poised to sit as jurors in a Senate trial.​

"The California Republican spent four-plus years as whip, his party’s chief House vote counter. He intuitively understood that if a previously reluctant Pelosi had opted to put her political muscle behind impeachment, there was little Republicans could do to stop her 233 Democrats from voting for it.​

"McCarthy began huddling with his leadership team and top committee lieutenants, while consulting closely with former congressman Trey Gowdy, to develop a strategy that would unify Republicans in opposition and sow public distrust in the process. Together, they calculated that convincing voters the Democrat-run investigation was unfair, as McCarthy's brain trust initially suspected and came to believe, it would sully the outcome no matter how compelling were the allegations against Trump."​

Salesmanship was involved.

Sure.

But it was like selling steak to a hungry man.

After 4 years of Democrats refusing to accept the election results, President Donald John Trump's supporters have had it and they are not budging.

Meanwhile, after 4 years of watching Wile E. Coyote, the other side is tired of this Road Runner cartoon and changing channels.

The Daily Caller joyfully reported, "CNN Hits Three-Year Ratings Low Amid Impeachment Drama."

Meanwhile, the deplorables laugh at them. We are having fun. Fun is the one thing that money can't buy.

Ace of Spades (and others) mocked a column on the failure of impeachment to catch fire that Margaret Sullivan, the media maven of Jeff Bezos's Washington Post, wrote.

She wrote, "After endless testimony, reporting and punditry, maybe it’s time to do something different."​

Maybe they should try some journalism and stop calling every utterance of some resistance deep stater a bombshell.

Nyah, she wrote,

"Columbia University journalism professor Bill Grueskin suggests the movie-trailer approach. In a message, he explains: 'Studios spend a $1 million or more on a trailer, because they know it’s essential to boil down the essentials of the film — explaining but not giving away the plot, providing a quick but intense insight into the characters, setting the scene with vivid imagery — to entice people to come back to the theatre a month later for the full movie.'"​

Heaven's Gate had a good trailer.

Ace wrote, "Does the media think there's any coming back from this?

"I think they don't think there's any coming back from this -- I think they realize that they made it all too obvious three or four years ago.​

"No one believes them any longer -- not even their progressive customer base actually believes them; their progressive customer base merely supports their lying to others for shared goals -- and they're now just an all-but-admitted propaganda industry, and the only way out is through."​

Of course there is no coming back. Journalism is a dying trade. Nationally, we went from 114,000 paid journalists to 86,000 in the last 9 years. We could get by with half that.

But a few people in the trade get it. Jake Novak at CNBC wrote, "Democrats need to realize that impeaching Trump may not accomplish anything at all."

Novak said, "As the impeachment process moves forward and likely moves to a trial in the Senate, the Democrats are getting what amounts to a free 24/7 negative political ad against Trump on the TV news networks.​

"So what else is new?​

"In case you haven’t noticed. Just about all the TV news coverage of this president has been negative and those networks have barely covered anything else. A recent study by the conservative Media Research Council found that 96% of network news stories covering President Trump were negative since the impeachment inquiry began. But that’s only 4% points higher than the same group’s results from a study about one year ago."​

The media is impotent, not important.

Democrats went all in on the media. President Trump wisely ran against it.

He also said he would Make America Great Again.

Rep. Jim Jordan

✔@Jim_Jordan

.@SpeakerPelosi is counting impeachment votes. Here’s what President Trump is counting:

-266k new jobs
-54k in manufacturing
-Unemployment at 50 yr low
-Wages up 3%

Less taxes and regulation, more freedom for you and your family. Get gov’t out of the way, and the economy booms.

10:42 AM - Dec 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
39K people are talking about this
https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1203021965243617286
Small wonder Democrats want him impeached. A successful people don't need handouts from the Democrats.

Forum List

Back