More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

Why are they automatically liberal? Lol. If you donā€™t trust them, who do you trust exactly? The GOP? RW media?

I trust what I see.

Thatā€™s your side in complete desperation mode.

Very obvious.
Um no you have no formal legal knowledge whatsoever.

Ummm, neither do you dumb ass.
I donā€™t, but I donā€™t trust my own judgement. I trust what actual experts say. I donā€™t pretend I am smarter than they are. Duh.
But Trump is ,,, Smarter than lawyers scientists Generals
Maybe, and me too. Many people are smarter than others.your point?

Wow!

500 crazy liberal ā€˜legal scholarsā€™?

What a surprise they would come to that conclusion huh?
ā€œThere is overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election, for his personal and political benefit, at the direct expense of national security interests as determined by Congress,ā€

ā€œThere is overwhelming evidence that President Trump fulfilled his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him investigate a corrupt candidate running in an American election, for the benefit of the American people, and for the direct purpose of national security interests as determined by Congress, the U.S. Constitution, and our anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine...ā€

I fixed that for you.

You're welcome.
Did not fix a single thing. Try again.

I trust what I see.

Thatā€™s your side in complete desperation mode.

Very obvious.

I donā€™t, but I donā€™t trust my own judgement. I trust what actual experts say. I donā€™t pretend I am smarter than they are. Duh.
DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for. And don't want to admit that they were Steam Rolled.

DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for. And don't want to admit that they were Steam Rolled.
Oh,my. How blind you must be! Politicians from all stripes and colors steam roll. Have for decades. I can give you plenty of examples.

So who or what party gets to clean up the Colossal Major Fuck Up that DJT did to the USA?

DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for.

Outrageous!!

We must only vote for Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man Dems.

Oh,my. How blind you must be! Politicians from all stripes and colors steam roll. Have for decades. I can give you plenty of examples.
I'm not blind. I know my history.

Outrageous!!

Funny. But didn't Imply that.

Outrageous!!

Have you ever complained about Idiot Snake Oil Sales Men who were Dems?

Which ones?

Outrageous!!

Which ones?
"DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for. And don't want to admit that they were Steam Rolled."

Only this one. I did not vote for. Use a Kellyanne Conway retort any way you want to. You and all the other DJT supporters have been suckered.

And yet still no proof. Just more emotional rambling.

Impeachment is a purely political process. Proof is not necessary.

You'll claim differently when the Americans in the Senate dismisses the farce, Chiang. Then you'll shriek about how it was a miscarriage of justice...

Not at all. I think the Dems are wrong to be pushing it now, I have said that from the day that Trump was elected and they started talking about it. I have said multiple times on this forum that him being impeached would do irreparable harm to this country.

You know nothing about me other than the fact that I do not worship Trump like you do, and to you that is a cardinal sin and means I am your enemy.

I know you are paid by the Chinese government to post bullshit in hopes of influencing Americans.

Beyond that, don't really give a shit.

The truly sad thing is you actually believe that dumb shit.

You tipped your hand.

You love your country, but you sure don't love America.

Outrageous!!

Which ones?
"DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for. And don't want to admit that they were Steam Rolled."

Only this one. I did not vote for. Use a Kellyanne Conway retort any way you want to. You and all the other DJT supporters have been suckered.

Only this one.

So you agree, we must only vote for Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man Dems.

You'll claim differently when the Americans in the Senate dismisses the farce, Chiang. Then you'll shriek about how it was a miscarriage of justice...

Not at all. I think the Dems are wrong to be pushing it now, I have said that from the day that Trump was elected and they started talking about it. I have said multiple times on this forum that him being impeached would do irreparable harm to this country.

You know nothing about me other than the fact that I do not worship Trump like you do, and to you that is a cardinal sin and means I am your enemy.

I know you are paid by the Chinese government to post bullshit in hopes of influencing Americans.

Itā€™s impossible not to believe it. Everyone who has read you knows of your leftism and Chin-com support.
I suggest you stop crying and figure out what you are doing wrong to convince everyone of this...in between brake fluid changes.

But you don't believe it when you accuse someone of being a Putin puppet?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They canā€™t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.
There is no such thing, of course, as an offense that is ā€˜notā€™ impeachable.

The House alone has the authority to determine what offense is nor is not impeachable; there is no ā€˜approvedā€™ finite list of offenses that are impeachable the House is required to select from.

The issue, therefore, is not whether an offense is impeachable, but whether the Articles of Impeachment warrant the removal of a president from office ā€“ and thatā€™s determined by the Senate.
Then you and the Dims look pretty stupid claiming this or that offense is impeachable, don't you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They canā€™t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.
Facts aren't established by hand-waving votes, they are established by evidence. You need to learn to reason, it's your heritage as an American

Defining a Theory of ā€˜Briberyā€™ for Impeachment.

ā€œWe disagree with this framework for analyzing bribery in the political context. Indeed, this theory, if adopted by the House, could have consequences for the separation of powers.​

Separation of Powers is how we RESTRAIN the federal government in order to PRESERVE our Freedom and Liberty.

The executive branch could come to view routine political compromises and horse-trading as illegal, and subject members of Congress to investigation and indictment. This theory would also make it effectively impossible for the president to exercise his personal constitutional authority to investigate wrongdoing by anyone, including those closely affiliated with his opponents, lest he be charged with a quid pro quo.​

The Democrats made up theory to justify overturning the election would overturn our Democracy.

We contend, is that President Trump made a lawful request to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to begin an investigation of Hunter Biden, just as he could regarding any other Americans for that matter.ā€​

If a Democratic president had done the exact same thing regarding a Republican, weā€™d be hearing ā€œpolitics ainā€™t beanbag.ā€

I'm I happy I voted for Trump, especially considering the alternative. You don't convince us you're smart when you tell us that we should have voted for Hitlery.

They also claimed Bush should have been impeached, so let see a man who is a blowhard ( Trump ) is being Impeached and yet George W. Bush did not get impeached...

Go figure and ain't it funny Trump is being impeached just like his good buddy Bubba?

Forum List

Back