More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

Wow!

500 crazy liberal ‘legal scholars’?

What a surprise they would come to that conclusion huh?
Why are they automatically liberal? Lol. If you don’t trust them, who do you trust exactly? The GOP? RW media?

I trust what I see.

That’s your side in complete desperation mode.

Very obvious.
Um no you have no formal legal knowledge whatsoever.

Ummm, neither do you dumb ass.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.

Was this the same "500 law professors" from a 2018 thread about Kavanaugh?

Can 500 law professors be wrong?

Or the same 500 law professors in this post from yesterday, when

Obejoekenobe

stated "Five hundred law professors signed a letter calling for President Trump to be impeached"?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Are you guys running out of material or just being redundant?
Lol this is so stupid. 500 scholars simply said he didn’t have the temperament for the job. The GOP would obviously appoint that drama queen regardless of what any critics would say. How dumb are you?

Wow!

Why are they automatically liberal? Lol. If you don’t trust them, who do you trust exactly? The GOP? RW media?

I trust what I see.

Very obvious.

I don’t, but I don’t trust my own judgement. I trust what actual experts say. I don’t pretend I am smarter than they are. Duh.

And yet still no proof. Just more emotional rambling.

Impeachment is a purely political process. Proof is not necessary.

You'll claim differently when the Americans in the Senate dismisses the farce, Chiang. Then you'll shriek about how it was a miscarriage of justice...

Not at all. I think the Dems are wrong to be pushing it now, I have said that from the day that Trump was elected and they started talking about it. I have said multiple times on this forum that him being impeached would do irreparable harm to this country.

You know nothing about me other than the fact that I do not worship Trump like you do, and to you that is a cardinal sin and means I am your enemy.

Thanks for admitting the truth, now if you can get the rest of your band of Lying Liberals to admit the truth we can get Congress to work on what we pay them to do, but I’ll not hold my breath...

I am not a liberal nor a Dem. I have been against the impeachment since they first mentioned it.

But, do not forget, this was the Repub's view of impeachment not that long ago.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,” the politician said. “Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.

Obejoekenobe

stated "Five hundred law professors signed a letter calling for President Trump to be impeached"?

Lol this is so stupid. 500 scholars simply said he didn’t have the temperament for the job. The GOP would obviously appoint that drama queen regardless of what any critics would say. How dumb are you?

If that's the case, one of those "500 scholars" should step up to the plate and enter themselves as a Democratic candidate. I'm sure the entire cumulative IQ of those candidates would come up a point or two.

Except for Biden, I mean. That guy is dumber than a box of rocks.

Obejoekenobe

If that's the case, one of those "500 scholars" should step up to the plate and enter themselves as a Democratic candidate. I'm sure the entire cumulative IQ of those candidates would come up a point or two.

Lol that is so stupid. Why would they have some obligation to do that? You are just making up shit as you go along. I didn’t see your dumbass run in the 2016 election.

Obejoekenobe

Lol that is so stupid. Why would they have some obligation to do that? You are just making up shit as you go along. I didn’t see your dumbass run in the 2016 election.
Say something that makes sense for a change.

Wow 500 and how many so called legal scholars are there in the country? I will readily admit I don’t know but I suspect the number is well over 500.

A "legal scholar" is only a lawyer or a teacher.

Hell, Obama touted himself as a "constitutional scholar", yet he used the IRS to harass people.

He violated the constitution 21 times during his presidency...

The 21 times Obama violated the Constitution - WND

...and broke the law 78 times...

"Criminal In Chief" — 78 Times President Obama Broke The Law During Presidency

Of course, those Obama-loving Democrats still have their heads so far up Obama's ass, they can lick his tonsils.

Wow!

I trust what I see.

Very obvious.

I don’t, but I don’t trust my own judgement. I trust what actual experts say. I don’t pretend I am smarter than they are. Duh.
But Trump is ,,, Smarter than lawyers scientists Generals

So the left cherry picks and goes find legal so called eagles who are leftist.........and say see ...............All the legal minds are WITH US......

A Narrative of Pravda..............the KGB of the USSR would be proud of the left.

Wow!

I trust what I see.

Very obvious.
People that type the expression "Um" are liars.

Wow!

“There is overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election, for his personal and political benefit, at the direct expense of national security interests as determined by Congress,”

Forum List

Back