More than 500,000 lose power in Michigan after severe storms

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
More than half a million Michigan residents are without power on Sunday just one day after severe storms with strong wind gusts of up to 80 mph ripped through the area.
More Than 500,000 Lose Power in Michigan After Severe Storms

Oh the crimes that will take place and the crimes to come wait until it all collapses lmfao....that's why you dumb asses won't. ever get that 2nd amendment to many know what is coming idiots lol.

Must be the storm that is supposed to drop the high temperature here by twenty degrees in a couple days.

You really need to calm the fuck down before you post and at least type coherently.

Must be the storm that is supposed to drop the high temperature here by twenty degrees in a couple days.
Already did. It's 20 degrees cooler than yesterday. 8 slept thru the storms. It's been brutal for a couple days.

Damn global warming-- every damn summer!

Already did. It's 20 degrees cooler than yesterday. 8 slept thru the storms. It's been brutal for a couple days.

Not here yet. 98 today. Supposed to be high of 78 tuesday
I live in SE Mich. It was 97 yesterday and muggy as hell. 82 today, 77 tomorrow. Cooler weather is coming!

I live in SE Mich. It was 97 yesterday and muggy as hell. 82 today, 77 tomorrow. Cooler weather is coming!

97 is rather unusual for you guys in summer isn't it? I know when I lived near Pittsburgh summer temps were a bit more moderate than they are down here in dixieland.

97 is rather unusual for you guys in summer isn't it? I know when I lived near Pittsburgh summer temps were a bit more moderate than they are down here in dixieland.
It's on the high end, but it's been hotter. We were hotter than Tampa this week.

More than half a million Michigan residents are without power on Sunday just one day after severe storms with strong wind gusts of up to 80 mph ripped through the area.
More Than 500,000 Lose Power in Michigan After Severe Storms

Oh the crimes that will take place and the crimes to come wait until it all collapses lmfao....that's why you dumb asses won't. ever get that 2nd amendment to many know what is coming idiots lol.
There is a lot of 2nd Amendment advocates that lives up there.

since this thread is about power outages....

I know there's a large Transformer manufacturer in Georgia. Anyone know if most of the transformers needed in our power grid system are Made in the USA or not ?
I often hear about transformers taking years to replace, but maybe that's a myth?

I wish the fine people of Michigan the very best of luck dealing with the lawless hellscape this power outrage has unleashed.

Third world shithole electrical grid. Perfectly normal

Ask Europe what it cost them (the destruction of WWII) to get amthe grid they have. You want that here your $200 monthly electric bill will have another 0 added to the end of it. I know because I work for an electric utility company

Forum List

Back