More than 15, 000 Scientists protest Kyoto accord...

Of course ad-homs aren't as persuasive as addressing what the linked article actually says...

Of course ad-homs aren't as persuasive as addressing what the linked article actually says...

Global warming freaks can not address science as they have NONE. So they have to resort to other types of attacks. The preferred one being to claim whom ever has pointed out their stupidity is somehow on the payroll of some Oil Company.

Global warming freaks can not address science as they have NONE. So they have to resort to other types of attacks. The preferred one being to claim whom ever has pointed out their stupidity is somehow on the payroll of some Oil Company.

What facts were contained in your post?

Or was that just a series of insults?

You wont convince the Global Warming Alarmist. Al Gore has them all convinced the gas we all breath out, and Plants NEED TO LIVE, is going to kill us all.

I have never seen Al Gore's movie. I voted for McCain in 2000. CO2 causes the earth to retain heat. What part of that is hard to understand?

I have never seen Al Gore's movie. I voted for McCain in 2000. CO2 causes the earth to retain heat. What part of that is hard to understand?

The part where the CO2 is NOT in quantities high enough to matter in the right places in the atmosphere. But hey who needs little facts like that, ehh? The fact that we have recorded rising temperatures during the same time on all the planets of the solar system, I guess our CO2 is affecting them too? Right?

The fact that NASA has predicted over the next 20 years a cooling trend, but hey don't let those Oil companies fool ya. Not to mention that the temperature seems to have stopped rising around 1998 and that the supposed increases now are all "adjusted" no one can seem to get the actual figures.

As to your attack on me about "science" remind me where YOUR science was in your posts?

The part where the CO2 is NOT in quantities high enough to matter in the right places in the atmosphere. But hey who needs little facts like that, ehh? The fact that we have recorded rising temperatures during the same time on all the planets of the solar system, I guess our CO2 is affecting them too? Right?

The fact that NASA has predicted over the next 20 years a cooling trend, but hey don't let those Oil companies fool ya. Not to mention that the temperature seems to have stopped rising around 1998 and that the supposed increases now are all "adjusted" no one can seem to get the actual figures.

As to your attack on me about "science" remind me where YOUR science was in your posts?

If we lower CO2 enough all plants will die, followed by us. How hard is that to understand? Why do you assume I do not think High CO2 levels cause us to retain heat? did I say that somewhere? I said people who think it is going to kill us all are ALARMISTS.

We would all die just as fast from a lack of CO2 as we would from too much.
I just love how you guys totally ignore, or Label as Exxon owned, any scientists who dispute your Ideas. I love how you act like every scientist in the world agrees on this matter, when it is hardly the case.

I love how you people, Ignore the FACT that the earth has always gone through Natural cooling, and warming cycles, and attribute IT ALL to us today. I love how if you dispute any of the fact, you are labeled and Idiot for "not believing in Global Warming". I wish you could wake up and realize you can dispute the Idea we are causing it all, and still believe the earth is warming.

I hope you all are ready to empower the Gov even further by letting them regulate the very gas we all breath out with each breath.

Nothing is black and White, Yet you alarmist would have us believe it is. You would have us Ignore every expert that does not totally agree with the Alarmist. I love how you ignore the fact that 30 years ago these same Alarmist were screaming about the coming of the Next Ice Age.

I could go on, but I think I am just wasting my time. As you Alarmist will just label me an Idiot and claim I do not believe in global Warming at all, which of course is not the truth, But since when have you Alarmist cared about the Truth.

Last edited:

We have increased the level of CO2 in earth's atmosphere by one third in the last 200 years. CO2 is now at the highest level ever recorded, and the Antarctic ice core record goes back 600,000 years.You don't think that's enough CO2? Don't worry. We are pumping 8 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere every year, and that number is increasing as China and India industrialize. We will probably double the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere before the end of this century. Maybe that will be enough for you to be convinced.

You wont convince the Global Warming Alarmist. Al Gore has them all convinced the gas we all breath out, and Plants NEED TO LIVE, is going to kill us all.

And, yes, higher concentration of CO2 yields more produce.

It's good to see not everyone has gone over to the other side.:eusa_shifty:

As the earth heats up, water evaporates which causes the earth to heat up even more.

Just a teeny bit of a muddled response to the post, not sure I wanna bother.:eusa_eh:

We have increased the level of CO2 in earth's atmosphere by one third in the last 200 years. CO2 is now at the highest level ever recorded, and the Antarctic ice core record goes back 600,000 years.You don't think that's enough CO2? Don't worry. We are pumping 8 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere every year, and that number is increasing as China and India industrialize. We will probably double the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere before the end of this century. Maybe that will be enough for you to be convinced.

I wonder how much CO2 gas you spew into the atomsphere from hot air GW alarmism? Maybe you should stop exhaling since by exhaling you are polluting the earth. Anybody who disagrees with your hysteria is funded by big oil, even though there are millions and millions being made by GW alarmist through grants, book deals, speaking engagements, GW enviromental studies....

Forum List

Back