More than 100 Rockets launched into Israel from Lebanon

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Last edited:
The Jew-haters pick a Jewish holiday to start a new conflict. Details still emerging, but it appears it is Iranian-backed. Link to come shortly.

I think it was from Gaza, or maybe both.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

This current exchange stems from the Temple Mount Dispute. When Islam took over Jerusalem, one of the many times, they build a Mosque on top of the Temple Mount. The Temple had been destroyed the final time by the Romans in biblical times. So now some of the hard line Jews want at minimum to pray up there and at maximum raze the mosque and re-build the Temple. The Muslims obviously disagree.

The Jew-haters pick a Jewish holiday to start a new conflict. Details still emerging, but it appears it is Iranian-backed.

Nobody is preventing you from moving to Israel and signing up with the IDF....

Have you seen some of the IDF females ? I met some hot women during my time in the US Army but the IDF seems to recruit from modeling agencies. If i wasn't to old and broken I'd join up.

Beautiful-and-hot-women-in-israel-defense-forces_27.jpg

Have you seen some of the IDF females ? I met some hot women during my time in the US Army but the IDF seems to recruit from modeling agencies. If i wasn't to old and broken I'd join up.

You and the Hittites...

They don’t take senior citizens into the Army, but I do donate money to help fight the Jew-haters.

But what is your point? I should keep my mouth shut and not disclose how Hezbollah funds rockets launched to Israel?

They don’t take senior citizens into the Army, but I do donate money to help fight the Jew-haters.

But what is your point? I should keep my mouth shut and not disclose how Hezbollah funds rockets launched to Israel?

Um, you are supposed to care about the United States of America, bitch, and you DO NOT...

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

BAGAIMANA MEMBUNUH BIN LADEN MENGGUNAKAN PHOTOSHOP | ApanamaDotcom.....

Arm them both, let them both kill each other off.
Or stop all support for either and let the chips fall where they land.
If either one hasn't figured out this decades old war is stupid, they both deserve what they get.

I think it was from Gaza, or maybe both.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

This current exchange stems from the Temple Mount Dispute. When Islam took over Jerusalem, one of the many times, they build a Mosque on top of the Temple Mount. The Temple had been destroyed the final time by the Romans in biblical times. So now some of the hard line Jews want at minimum to pray up there and at maximum raze the mosque and re-build the Temple. The Muslims obviously disagree.

Their mountain, their rules.

Arm them both, let them both kill each other off.
Or stop all support for either and let the chips fall where they land.
If either one hasn't figured out this decades old war is stupid, they both deserve what they get.
Just let them go at it and be done. Im tired of hearing about this bullshit

Um, you are supposed to care about the United States of America, bitch, and you DO NOT...

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

BAGAIMANA MEMBUNUH BIN LADEN MENGGUNAKAN PHOTOSHOP | ApanamaDotcom.....

Because I care about Israel means I don’t care about America, you POS? I’m appalled at what the leftists are doing to this country!

Caring about Israel and caring about America are not mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back