More than-100-neglected animals found in home..

I've said it before and I'll say it again

People suck

I am trying to find a home for a cat that some asshole left in an abandoned house for( what I can estimate) a couple weeks, no food no water but what was frozen in the toilet and freezing temps.

I'd strangle that motherfucker if I could.

Last edited:
:( I don't blame you!!!! Day before yesterday. while i was out walking down the road from my house. I over heard a dog yelping!!! and loud bangs going on. I stopped by the fence. and low and behold i saw this dude beating this poor dog, with a garden hose, while the dog was tied down to a stake.So quit naturally so, i jumped the fence grabbed the dude by the back of the neck, and beat the snot out of him with the same hose, until i felt good!!! which was a very very long time. The dude tried to get away, that made me even angrier. The neighbors next door heard the ruckus, and came to see what was happening. They saw the poor dog still tied to the stake, tattered to shreds, and bleeding. They called the animal control and the cops, and i was still beating the snot out of that dude when they came. That's how livid i was. The cops pulled me off, and asked what happened and why was i beating this dude have to death. So i told them the truth, and the one cop went bonkers on the dude and drug him to the cop car, screaming like a mashed cat caught in a fence. So!!! You see!!!, i would kill for the life of an innocent creatures life. I work for the ASPCA, as a Vet Tech, and Guardian, plus the King County Animal rescue.All i got to say, is Better never let me catch anybody else abusing animals again. God is my witness, they will wish that there were a thick screen door between them and Hell.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I've said it before and I'll say it again

People suck

I am trying to find a home for a cat that some asshole left in an abandoned house for( what I can estimate) a couple weeks, no food no water but what was frozen in the toilet and freezing temps.

I'd strangle that motherfucker if I could.
you'd have to wait in line behind Me.

Hoarders and collectors are generally harmless, but mentally ill people who need help. But when they hoard and collect animals, the animals suffer.

This woman will get help now, and hopefully most of her collection can be saved.

:( I don't blame you!!!! Day before yesterday. while i was out walking down the road from my house. I over heard a dog yelping!!! and loud bangs going on. I stopped by the fence. and low and behold i saw this dude beating this poor dog, with a garden hose, while the dog was tied down to a stake.So quit naturally so, i jumped the fence grabbed the dude by the back of the neck, and beat the snot out of him with the same hose, until i felt good!!! which was a very very long time. The dude tried to get away, that made me even angrier. The neighbors next door heard the ruckus, and came to see what was happening. They saw the poor dog still tied to the stake, tattered to shreds, and bleeding. They called the animal control and the cops, and i was still beating the snot out of that dude when they came. That's how livid i was. The cops pulled me off, and asked what happened and why was i beating this dude have to death. So i told them the truth, and the one cop went bonkers on the dude and drug him to the cop car, screaming like a mashed cat caught in a fence. So!!! You see!!!, i would kill for the life of an innocent creatures life. I work for the ASPCA, as a Vet Tech, and Guardian, plus the King County Animal rescue.All i got to say, is Better never let me catch anybody else abusing animals again. God is my witness, they will wish that there were a thick screen door between them and Hell.

We'll all write to you when you end up in prison.

BTW, have you watched "Pit Boss"? I watched it the other night...the little dude who rescues pit bulls. The first episode, he picked up a stray pit in Watts, and when he went back to the neighborhood to find the owner, the owner found him and proceeded to pick him up, throw him down and accuse him of stealing his dog. The other midget with him was shitting bricks.

He took the guy who was letting this dog roam, and who was raising pits, to the local shelter, where the majority of dogs in the pound waiting execution were pit bulls. The guy didn't get it. He looked dumber than his own dog.

PS, a kid my son has known all his life, who raises and fights pits, stole my son's pitbull out of a van and hauled him to Washington. My son tracked the fucker down, went into the kennel, took his dog, set the shithead straight about what would happen if he ever saw him again, and that was the end of that. Those people are nuts.

PS, a kid my son has known all his life, who raises and fights pits, stole my son's pitbull out of a van and hauled him to Washington. My son tracked the fucker down, went into the kennel, took his dog, set the shithead straight about what would happen if he ever saw him again, and that was the end of that. Those people are nuts.

:lol: My eldest brother owns to Healthy Pits and their names are Mini and Moe!!!. The same thing almost happened to my brothers dogs, but the person in question,nearly got eaten alive, by both the dogs for trying to Dog-Nap them.:lol: If they do not know you, and you come into their home, without my brother and his wife with you. You are dog food to them.

Forum List

Back