More than 100 alleged mobsters arrested East Coast sweep

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
FBI: More than 100 alleged mobsters arrested - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com
NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 1 hour 17 minutes ago 2011-01-20T14:23:17 Share Print Font: + - BREAKING NEWS

More than 100 suspected members and associates of six Mafia families have been arrested in what the FBI described as the biggest organized crime round-up in New York history.

Significant leaders of the Gambino, Genovese, Lucchese, Bonanno and Colombo families and also the DeCavalcante of New Jersey were among those arrested, NBC New York reported.

"Early this morning FBI agents along with our law enforcement partners began arresting over 100 organized crime members for various criminal charges," said Diego Rodriguez, the FBI's special agent in charge in New York.

I wonder how many special elections there will be after some pols "retire" in the coming weeks?

MAN!! I wish they would sweep Chicago! The pols there are in with the mob so deep... :eusa_pray:

FBI: More than 100 alleged mobsters arrested - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com
NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 1 hour 17 minutes ago 2011-01-20T14:23:17 Share Print Font: + - BREAKING NEWS

More than 100 suspected members and associates of six Mafia families have been arrested in what the FBI described as the biggest organized crime round-up in New York history.

Significant leaders of the Gambino, Genovese, Lucchese, Bonanno and Colombo families and also the DeCavalcante of New Jersey were among those arrested, NBC New York reported.

"Early this morning FBI agents along with our law enforcement partners began arresting over 100 organized crime members for various criminal charges," said Diego Rodriguez, the FBI's special agent in charge in New York.

I wonder how many special elections there will be after some pols "retire" in the coming weeks?

MAN!! I wish they would sweep Chicago! The pols there are in with the mob so deep... :eusa_pray:

You know what this means, don't you???

Double parking spaces!

Mob Bust: 127 Charged after Massive FBI Sweep - CBS News

Now where i came from in boston we all knew the mobs that were around us and they never caused a stir at all. They feds claim that the mafia isn't getting big again but with all that the try to do for our borders is that really the case? why if they aren't anything anymore go after them in the largest sweep ever? Is the mafia really that big of a deal anyways does any one remember how the where and helped the community.

Mob Bust: 127 Charged after Massive FBI Sweep - CBS News

Now where i came from in boston we all knew the mobs that were around us and they never caused a stir at all. They feds claim that the mafia isn't getting big again but with all that the try to do for our borders is that really the case? why if they aren't anything anymore go after them in the largest sweep ever? Is the mafia really that big of a deal anyways does any one remember how the where and helped the community.

I remember stories about Capone.

He made sure orphans got good milk. and that the communities he ran were safe from everyone but him.

Of course there were all the murders, and it's a shame he blew up some children.

gee

But he did nice things too

pfft, don't be a fool.

Forum List

Back