More Than 100,000 DACA Applicants Have Been Arrested—Murder, Rape, DUI

SCOTUS, are you paying attention?
Was Trump wrong when he said, "they aren't sending their best"?
I'm thinking he was spot on according to this editorial...huh?
More Than 100,000 DACA Applicants Have Been Arrested—Murder, Rape, DUI - Judicial Watch
Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg
Wow!!

0.04% is a remarkably low number.

What great citizens the DACA kids will make!!!

Thanks for posting!!

Trump supporter: “My children are dreamers. My seven grandchildren are dreamers. They are CITIZENS and should come FIRST.”

Indeed. Americans must come first. Sadly, the dumbocrats want foreigners to succeed and come first instead. They appear to be quite the bunch of turn coats towards America. They do not want any borders. They want to get rid of ICE. They want to give everything free to criminal illegals. They want to destroy the British/European culture and traditions in America. They just plain hate America, a country that they grew up in and prospered in, and now want to destroy the old America for a pile of third world bums to take over. A vote for the dumbocrats is a vote to destroy good old fifties America. America never had the problems in the fifties like America is going thru today. Minorities never ruled the country back then. Now they do and they are destroying America and trying to make it in their own pretty much third world hell hole image. :no_text11:

This is certainly one of the better posts on this thread; however, you got a few things wrong and those things need to be discussed.

First and foremost, this is NOT a Democrat versus Republican issue. As a political platform issue, NEITHER side wants what you THINK. Both sides benefit off of immigrants. As a matter of fact, the proposed solution Trump bandies about is a rip off from Bill Clinton's rhetoric in an era when the Republicans were firmly against the proposed solutions you are drawn to:

The politicians are playing you:

Now, when you say that: "They want to destroy the British/European culture and traditions in America. They just plain hate America, a country that they grew up in and prospered in, and now want to destroy the old America for a pile of third world bums to take over..." that is a true statement. But, both the Ds and Rs work together so that you use your momentum against you and end up helping achieve their goal. Today between what was once the minorities and now the sell - out white people who have been instilled with a false sense of guilt - AND the millions of our people in prison (we have more people in prison than any nation on earth), not to mention the worthless whites who are dependent on the government and will have it no other way, we don't have much of a political path to victory until the Posterity of the founders (those you allude to) actually study each aspect of this issue and see the damage they are doing to themselves. Once you step back and see how both sides are playing you, you will definitely be pissed.

My question to you was very narrow as this thread was originally about DACA applicants and not undocumented foreigners.

"Undocumented foreigners"? Do you mean ILLEGALS who break our laws and hide out in our country illegally?
[/QUOTE]

No sir. I mean undocumented foreigners. And you better read this mister, and you'd better read it well. And you'd better take heed before you screw yourself.

Political propaganda prostitutes - each with their own agenda have you chasing your tail. Is this battle with foreigners about National Security? If so, it's not a criminal issue. Is the issue a crime as you've been brainwashed to believe? Then read this carefully from someone with experience in the criminal courts with their own ass on the line. Read with me the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

None of my critics has ever asked me a question about this, but my personal opinion is that the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified. Nonetheless, the 14th Amendment is being enforced as law and you will note that I've quoted the relevant part and bolded a couple of things. The 14th Amendment talks about persons who are born or naturalized here being citizens and citizens acquire some government granted "privileges and immunities" while persons are entitled to the "equal protection of the laws." Again, my personal opinion, not that I ever had a critic ask me, is that the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified.

The 14th Amendment nullified the Bill of Rights. No longer does the concept of unalienable Rights exist in the legal lexicon. The government presumes to grant you "inalienable" rights via the 14th Amendment. All the courts had to do was to to interpret the words unalienable and inalienable differently and viola, a whole new body of law was created. So, when you refer to someone as an "illegal alien" you have denied to them the "equal protection of the laws." That opens the door for the government to call you an enemy combatant, domestic terrorist, or an "illegal" whatever... just for protesting against people you insist are "illegals." The government is playing you. You seem to be oblivious to the fact that America was founded on the premise of a presumption of innocence / innocent until proven guilty. Initially, our Constitution was a social contract between we, the people and the government. PRIOR to the illegal ratification of the 14th Amendment, we the people, referred to the white race. Now it encompasses all persons.

This is an important legal distinction that you will not appreciate until it is YOU that is hauled into court without the benefit of due process. You might not even make it to court. The way the structure of the legal system works is that you could have your doors knocked down and you murdered without your day in court. I can tell you about these things from personal experience. The irony is that people representing the views you hold are the very people who introduced that legislation. That legislation has taken out a Hell of a lot more white people than it has foreigners. So, no. I mean undocumented foreigners.

No sir. I mean undocumented foreigners. And you better read this mister, and you'd better read it well. And you'd better take heed before you screw yourself.

Political propaganda prostitutes - each with their own agenda have you chasing your tail. Is this battle with foreigners about National Security? If so, it's not a criminal issue. Is the issue a crime as you've been brainwashed to believe? Then read this carefully from someone with experience in the criminal courts with their own ass on the line. Read with me the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

None of my critics has ever asked me a question about this, but my personal opinion is that the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified. Nonetheless, the 14th Amendment is being enforced as law and you will note that I've quoted the relevant part and bolded a couple of things. The 14th Amendment talks about persons who are born or naturalized here being citizens and citizens acquire some government granted "privileges and immunities" while persons are entitled to the "equal protection of the laws." Again, my personal opinion, not that I ever had a critic ask me, is that the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified.

The 14th Amendment nullified the Bill of Rights. No longer does the concept of unalienable Rights exist in the legal lexicon. The government presumes to grant you "inalienable" rights via the 14th Amendment. All the courts had to do was to to interpret the words unalienable and inalienable differently and viola, a whole new body of law was created. So, when you refer to someone as an "illegal alien" you have denied to them the "equal protection of the laws." That opens the door for the government to call you an enemy combatant, domestic terrorist, or an "illegal" whatever... just for protesting against people you insist are "illegals." The government is playing you. You seem to be oblivious to the fact that America was founded on the premise of a presumption of innocence / innocent until proven guilty. Initially, our Constitution was a social contract between we, the people and the government. PRIOR to the illegal ratification of the 14th Amendment, we the people, referred to the white race. Now it encompasses all persons.

This is an important legal distinction that you will not appreciate until it is YOU that is hauled into court without the benefit of due process. You might not even make it to court. The way the structure of the legal system works is that you could have your doors knocked down and you murdered without your day in court. I can tell you about these things from personal experience. The irony is that people representing the views you hold are the very people who introduced that legislation. That legislation has taken out a Hell of a lot more white people than it has foreigners. So, no. I mean undocumented foreigners.

Meh, deport them all I say. Not a single American woman or girl should have to suffer being raped by an illegal who should not be in OUR country in the first place.

Meh, deport them all I say. Not a single American woman or girl should have to suffer being raped by an illegal who should not be in OUR country in the first place.

Sorry I wasted your time. So, if you rape someone it's all good... perfectly acceptable to be raped by a USDA approved United States subject with 4 inches of E Verified sausage.

Sorry I wasted your time. So, if you rape someone it's all good... perfectly acceptable to be raped by a USDA approved United States subject with 4 inches of E Verified sausage.

I don't think anyone is saying that. No criminal behavior of that sort is acceptable, ever.

But when you['re talking about a crime perpetrated by an invading foreign criminal, you're talking about a crime that never should have even had the opportunity to happen, because the criminal shouldn't have been herein the first place. Anyone who has any willing part in allowing such invaders to be in our country, who defends them being here, is a willing and knowing accessory to whatever crimes they are thus able to commit, and ought to be prosecuted right along with them.

First and foremost, this is NOT a Democrat versus Republican issue.

It's a loyal American citizen vs. traitorous piece of shit issue.

But this distinction does seem to fall clearly along party lines.

How do you think this about traitors? What if you woke up tomorrow morning, finding out you got played and you were working for the traitors?

I don't think anyone is saying that. No criminal behavior of that sort is acceptable, ever.

But when you['re talking about a crime perpetrated by an invading foreign criminal, you're talking about a crime that never should have even had the opportunity to happen, because the criminal shouldn't have been herein the first place. Anyone who has any willing part in allowing such invaders to be in our country, who defends them being here, is a willing and knowing accessory to whatever crimes they are thus able to commit, and ought to be prosecuted right along with them.

I want to deconstruct your argument for you:

In post # 62 feduptaxpayer wrote:

"They want to destroy the British/European culture and traditions in America. They just plain hate America, a country that they grew up in and prospered in, and now want to destroy the old America..."

IN MY OPINION, THAT IS THE PRIMARY ISSUE. The rest of what is being said is without merit. You've made this a "legal" issue and so we will have to understand the issue according to the applicable laws that apply. Whether we accept it or not; believe it or not; like it not, it is not a crime for undocumented foreigners to be in the United States. The United States Supreme Court said so:

"Removal is a civil matter, and one of its principal features is the broad discretion exercised by immigration officials, who must decide whether to pursue removal at all. .. As a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the United States." Arizona v. U.S. (2012) https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/11-182

Now, let us look at your language of "invading foreign criminal." Blacks Law Dictionary is the most authoritative legal dictionary used in the legal community. Judges accept it over any layman dictionary you can produce. The word invasion means:

"An encroachment upon the rights of another; the incursion of an army for conquest or plunder."

So, suppose that you are bringing this issue before a court (actually you ARE in the court of public opinion, but that's irrelevant on this point.) If an undocumented foreigner lives next door to you, what right are you being deprived of? And if an armed invader in the form of an army is coming, don't you think that a criminal court is NOT the proper venue for a National Security issue? Or is there NOT an army coming to begin with?

The police, legislature, even Donald Trump do not have the "legal" authority to over-rule the United States Supreme Court. We can amend the Constitution, but that would be it. Notice I put a lot of things in italics along with quotation marks (it is for a reason.) Now, I've told you what I think is the most important thing. The rhetoric and B.S. that goes on in the political world is not designed to help you achieve the objectives that people like feduptaxpayer, but rather con you into a political strategy wherein your words and lobbying will achieve a result of 180 degrees OPPOSITE of what you're seeking. And know this, I've been doing this for many years now. NOBODY has ever called me a traitor to my face. There is a damn good reason.

Last edited:
How do you think this about traitors? What if you woke up tomorrow morning, finding out you got played and you were working for the traitors?

I don't see how.

Giving aid, comfort,and support, to hostile foreign invaders is pretty much the defining behavior of a traitor.

The divide is very clear between those who openly do this, and those who oppose this.

Are you trying to suggest that it is traitors who are somehow “playing” me to oppose supporting hostile foreign invaders; and that those openly supporting these invaders are the true patriots?

How many American men, woman, and children have to be killed, maimed, and raped by illegals before the left stop giving them sanctuary???

I don't see how.

Giving aid, comfort,and support, to hostile foreign invaders is pretty much the defining behavior of a traitor.

The divide is very clear between those who openly do this, and those who oppose this.

Are you trying to suggest that it is traitors who are somehow “playing” me to oppose supporting hostile foreign invaders; and that those openly supporting these invaders are the true patriots?

You were unable to prove that an armed force is coming across the border. So, no National Security issue there... just a lot of B.S. political rhetoric. Have you been paying attention to this thread?

Both the Democrats and Republicans; left and right; conservative and liberal are playing you. Did you not access the links? You're looking at a game where there are NO patriots. You're just being used as a pawn in a game you don't understand. There are no invaders. That's political bullshit that you need to quit dabbling in. You have not listed a Right that an undocumented foreigner deprived you of and none of the people you're talking about are an armed force.

Your real problem is too many laws, too many regulations, the illegally ratified 14th Amendment, sell out whites who bow down at the altar of multiculturalism, and completely stupid people that refuse to sit down and act like they are interested in learning why, after 25 years of the anti-immigrant lobby having the nation's spotlight, they haven't accomplished a damn thing over the long haul. Your statues, monuments, memorials, and plaques are being taken down; the names of streets, schools and government buildings are being changed to erase your history. Gone are your flags. Everywhere you turn, our nation's history is disappearing and our Constitution is being shit on.

The foreigners are a diversion and wedge issue where you can't see the forest for the trees. Why are the people so into this name calling bullshit willing to accept foreigners if they just do it the "legal" way? The "legal" way (actually proper) means that nearly a million new people will be naturalized each year, most from non-white / non-Christian countries... which means they hate the foundational principles upon which the Republic rests (like Bernie Sanders or AOC.) Now, we aren't talking about people who are INVITED by your political enemies as guests, but we're talking about new citizens... more than 750,000 per year and most of them hate your guts. So keep your eyes distracted and don't consider the real solution - the one you didn't consider. Just play the game like a good little subject and give the United States away.

How many American men, woman, and children have to be killed, maimed, and raped by illegals before the left stop giving them sanctuary???

What was the case that established sanctuary? If you're going to bitch about it, don't you think you need to know what it is?

SCOTUS, are you paying attention?
Was Trump wrong when he said, "they aren't sending their best"?
I'm thinking he was spot on according to this editorial...huh?
More Than 100,000 DACA Applicants Have Been Arrested—Murder, Rape, DUI - Judicial Watch
Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg
Trump is never wrong but Democrats are never embarrassed. They just create a new scandal

Trump is never wrong? Did you read this thread? The proposed solution was Bill Clinton's before Trump embraced it.

" Stop Blubbering And Do Something About It "

* Stop More DACA By Enforcing US 14th Amendment *

Illegal migrants are NOT SUBJECTS of immigration system and therefore their children should be given citizenship from the country of origin for their mother that would end DACA and congress could ensure that through diplomatic agreements .

The costs to us citizens for illegal migrants could be billed back to the country of origin under preestablished social security totalization agreements and those debts would cause those countries not to allow its citizens to find themselves in the us .

us congressional repugnicans and demonrats along with the basic american are too weak and pathetic to understand and enforce their own constitution .

Forum List

Back