More Tesla fAiL !!

I should be dead now considering some of the risks I took as a young man driving my car.

Any car, when driven at speeds beyond the drivers capability to control, will crash. By the article in the OP, that car was being driven at very high speed. The damage to the car and the objects it ran into indicate that was the case. If he had the car on autopilot at that speed, then he was doubly a fool. Sounds to me that this has zero to do with the Tesla car, and everything to do with a driver that was a fool.

And why the hate for the Tesla's? After all, here we have a car designed in America, 95% of which is manufactured in America, and will beat every car in the world in it's class. Do you who denigrate this vehicle hate the idea of America having a winner that much?

And why the hate for the Tesla's? After all, here we have a car designed in America, 95% of which is manufactured in America, and will beat every car in the world in it's class. Do you who denigrate this vehicle hate the idea of America having a winner that much?

Take away the tax subsidy and perhaps I'll be more interested. Tesla also needs to get on top of terrible reliability issues.... and lower the cost of their vehicles by 30 to 40%.

There reliability issues are less than most American cars. The subsidy, $750 on a car costing from $70,000 to $160,000 is hardly significant. Much more so for the Leaf and the Bolt. As the cost of the batteries goes down, so will the price of the car. But the S and the X will always be luxury vehicles, the 3, and the Y, will be the ones that the middle class can afford new. And now that all major manufactures are building an EV, or even several EV's, there will be a wide choice and far more invested in better and more powerful batteries.

There reliability issues are less than most American cars. The subsidy, $750 on a car costing from $70,000 to $160,000 is hardly significant. Much more so for the Leaf and the Bolt. As the cost of the batteries goes down, so will the price of the car. But the S and the X will always be luxury vehicles, the 3, and the Y, will be the ones that the middle class can afford new. And now that all major manufactures are building an EV, or even several EV's, there will be a wide choice and far more invested in better and more powerful batteries.

Yep....Tesla has awesome reliability....:2up:

Beware! Consumer Reports says this Tesla and 9 other cars are most unreliable

It is beyond absurd to watch people engineer a different reality in this forum..... and not even bat an eyelash.

Tesla....#1 unreliable car according to CR.....but what does Consumer Reports know?:dunno:

Forum List

Back