more tea anyone????

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
the mob, thugs and Nazi's this imploded dictatorship so fondly refers to are on the march again.

On the road again! October 25 – November 11

is our pleasure to announce the “Tea Party Express: Countdown to Judgment Day” which will cross the nation from coast-to-coast, border-to-border October 25th – November 11th — 1 year ahead of the November 2010 congressional elections… or as our Czarina of the tea party movement, Amy Kremer, likes to refer to as “Judgment Day.” The Tea Party Express will kick-off the tour with a rally in San Diego, California on October 25th and wind up the tour with a rally in Orlando, Florida on November 11th (Veteran’s Day).

Tea Party Express – Official Tour Blog

they are a pesky persistent bunch

I think this is a good thing. If you want to see large crowds bitching about our current worthless President and his administration and Congress itself, let Congress be stupid enough to pass any kind of health reform that contains a "Public Option" or raises taxes in any way. I think most people have had a belly full of all the insane spending coming out of Washington these days. It's time for that "Change" Obama talks about and I hope it begins with him.

I think this is a good thing. If you want to see large crowds bitching about our current worthless President and his administration and Congress itself, let Congress be stupid enough to pass any kind of health reform that contains a "Public Option" or raises taxes in any way. I think most people have had a belly full of all the insane spending coming out of Washington these days. It's time for that "Change" Obama talks about and I hope it begins with him.

I think the simpler thing is to stop mandating hospitals to treat patients with no insurance. They will still treat Medicare and Medicaid and not have the drain of the uninsured. Citizen indigent can do instant apply and approval for medicaid.

the mob, thugs and Nazi's this imploded dictatorship so fondly refers to are on the march again.

On the road again! October 25 – November 11

is our pleasure to announce the “Tea Party Express: Countdown to Judgment Day” which will cross the nation from coast-to-coast, border-to-border October 25th – November 11th — 1 year ahead of the November 2010 congressional elections… or as our Czarina of the tea party movement, Amy Kremer, likes to refer to as “Judgment Day.” The Tea Party Express will kick-off the tour with a rally in San Diego, California on October 25th and wind up the tour with a rally in Orlando, Florida on November 11th (Veteran’s Day).

Tea Party Express – Official Tour Blog

they are a pesky persistent bunch

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The majority has no problem with a public option provided that taxes do not go up. That will be one of the compromises in the Congress. BBD, this is going to happen, the electorate is going to love it, and the 30% that agree with you are going to sit outside of your caves at night and howl at the moon.

i hope they keep it up, back in the 60's when the filthy hippies did all their protesting it backfired on them and America elected Richard Nixon, so now when the ignorant teabaggers protest the same will happen to them that happened to the hippies in the 60's and we will continue down the road away from conservatism.

i hope they keep it up, back in the 60's when the filthy hippies did all their protesting it backfired on them and America elected Richard Nixon, so now when the ignorant teabaggers protest the same will happen to them that happened to the hippies in the 60's and we will continue down the road away from conservatism.

guess you didn't hear. liberals are attending these protests.

Except for the fact that...domestic policy is a whole different animal from war policy.

guess you didn't hear. liberals are attending these protests.

yeah okay.:lol::lol::lol:

Except for the fact that...domestic policy is a whole different animal from war policy.

except for the fact that an awful lot of Americans favor healthcare reform and the braindead dittohead beck followers are in the minority.

except for the fact that an awful lot of Americans favor healthcare reform and the braindead dittohead beck followers are in the minority.

Newsflash, most people favor health care reform just not anything run by the government.

And the Dems are in power. Vote it in. Why are you so worried? The only ones to blame for this not passing are the Dems.

Newsflash, most people favor health care reform just not anything run by the government.

You are dead wrong on that, Zoom-boing, or you would have posted a credible source. Dems are trying to part of the GOP on board. If the Pubs won't do it, the Dems will go majority action in the Senate, full steam ahead. If they do that, pubs, they will put a public option in. The majority of Americans are quite comfortable with government being involved. I agree with you they don't want taxes to go up. Let's see that source, please.

Last edited:

And the Dems are in power. Vote it in. Why are you so worried? The only ones to blame for this not passing are the Dems.

No it's all the Republican's fault. Oh, and Bush. :rolleyes:

i am not worried at all, it doesnt affect me at all one way or the other, i have coverage through my job and if i should happen to lose my job i have socialized healthcare through the veterans administration.

i am not worried at all, it doesnt affect me at all one way or the other, i have coverage through my job and if i should happen to lose my job i have socialized healthcare through the veterans administration.
And, if it doesn't pass, you have only ONE party to blame for that - Dems.

si modo is 100% right. The Dems if they can get their act together can pass anything the want.

The majority has no problem with a public option provided that taxes do not go up. That will be one of the compromises in the Congress. BBD, this is going to happen, the electorate is going to love it, and the 30% that agree with you are going to sit outside of your caves at night and howl at the moon.

Guess time will tell about this... I strongly suspect that you are wrong and time will bear this out. If Obama passes this health care reform with a "Public Option" politically he is done and so are the vast majority of the Democraps that voted for it. Let's be honest with each other. There is no way on God's green Earth that this can be paid for without going deeper and deeper into debt that will never be able to be paid off. Where do you think all the money is going to come from? Are you silly enough to believe that he's going to pay for the majority of it with the Medicare and Medicad savings he says he is going to produce? What makes you believe that he can "trim the fat" that nobody else has ever been able to do or inclined to do? If you believe that, please come see me. Got some of that prime Florida swamp land to sell you.

Guess time will tell about this... I strongly suspect that you are wrong and time will bear this out. If Obama passes this health care reform with a "Public Option" politically he is done and so are the vast majority of the Democraps that voted for it. Let's be honest with each other. There is no way on God's green Earth that this can be paid for without going deeper and deeper into debt that will never be able to be paid off. Where do you think all the money is going to come from? Are you silly enough to believe that he's going to pay for the majority of it with the Medicare and Medicad savings he says he is going to produce? What makes you believe that he can "trim the fat" that nobody else has ever been able to do or inclined to do? If you believe that, please come see me. Got some of that prime Florida swamp land to sell you.

Once it's in it won't ever go out. THAT'S the bigger problem. It will cost and cost and cost and cost and cost. There shouldn't be a government run health care plan. Open up coverage across state lines; automatic competition and lower costs. Is that even in any bill?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back