More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt that even you could find an all white suburb anywhere in Southern California. California has been very well integrated since the fifties. About the only segregated neighborhoods are black, and even they are getting scarce.
I don't. And this would mean that whites live in all the areas mentioned thereby rendering the claim of whites being unsafe in those areas as false.

Last edited:
The good people and good cops are everywhere, you are just too willfully blind to see them.
I am sure he sees them. The problem is that YOU refuse to accept the existence of the racism he talks about.

The quote below is written by members of the National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild as part of the Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S., on page 16:

"The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S."

National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild, Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S.

I'm going there because you make up a definition of racism that is not racism. And I am posting in the section about racism, so I won't be talking about the Yankees. You don't judge based on character because if you did, you'd be on the white racists here. Instead, you attack every black person posting about white racism. So then when we look at your character, we see racist.

“Laissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

No, you have decided that only whites can be racist, which is retarded.

No, you have decided that only whites can be racist, which is retarded.
What I have decided is that when you can show laws and policies created by blacks to purposefully exclude whites, then we'll start talking about blacks being racists. Calling you a white boy doesn't come with unemployment or denial of opportunities. If all we faced was being called nasty names, I doubt you'd hear the whining we hear from whites like you.

Show me a law on the books today that does as you say.

I don't. And this would mean that whites live in all the areas mentioned thereby rendering the claim of whites being unsafe in those areas as false.

There are numerous predominantly white communities in Southern California, that currently have 80% or higher white populations. The top 5 have white populations approaching 90%.

1 Malibu 88.8%
2 Hidden Hills 88.7%
3 Pacific Palisades 88.6%
4 Topanga 87.6%
5 Beverly Crest 87.5%
‐----‐---------------------------------------------------
6 Westlake Village 85.5%
7 Manhattan Beach 85.5%
8 Hollywood Hills West 84.9%
9 Hermosa Beach 84.9%
10 Fairfax 84.7%
11 Brentwood 84.2%
12 Agua Dulce 83.9%
13 Calabasas 83.2%
14 Bel-Air 83.0%
15 Agoura Hills 82.8%
16 Unincorporated Santa Monica Mountains 82.6%
17 Century City 82.5%
18 Beverly Grove 82.0%
19 Beverly Hills 81.8%
20 Acton 80.0%
--‐--------‐---------------------------------------------
The following are the communities in Southern California with the highest percentage of blacks:

1. View Park-Windsor Hills 86.5%
2. Gramercy Park 86.4%
3. Leimert Park 79.6%
4. Manchester Square78.6%
‐------‐-------------------------------------------------
As far as areas like Compton and South Central Los Angeles, they are now both close to 70% Hispanic.

From personal experience, my wife's parents have lived in the same house that they bought in South Central since 1959, when it was predominantly white, and when they moved in, of course they were harrased endlessly.

They are now one of only 2 black households remaining on their entire street.

Every other black family left a long time ago.

The rest of the neighborhood is now a sea of pink and green houses, with cars parked on what's left of the front lawn, and mariachi music blaring all day and night.

The other elderly black couple there has been in the neighborhood as long as they have.

Show me a law on the books today that does as you say.
Lol! The typical white response. We see voter suppression in almost every state with policies targeting black communities and racially gerrymandered districts reducing black representation and you ask me to show you a policy to play your dumb ass game of if I don't show you one they don't exist.

Son, you live in the white conservative world whereby you are oblivious to such things and want to ignore they exist and then argue with somebody black when they say such things exist. You read the racism of other whites who are employed, some in decision making positions and believe that their racism doesn't impact the policies and decisions they make.

It must be nice to be able to ignore these things.

Lol! The typical white response. We see voter suppression in almost every state with policies targeting black communities and racially gerrymandered districts reducing black representation and you ask me to show you a policy to play your dumb ass game of if I don't show you one they don't exist.

Son, you live in the white conservative world whereby you are oblivious to such things and want to ignore they exist and then argue with somebody black when they say such things exist. You read the racism of other whites who are employed, some in decision making positions and believe that their racism doesn't impact the policies and decisions they make.

Listen, dumbfuck. You made a claim. So PROVE it. Don't whine and try and divert.

Show me a damned law that does what you claim.

Listen, dumbfuck. You made a claim. So PROVE it. Don't whine and try and divert.

Show me a damned law that does what you claim.
I showed you. You know such things exist, you've seen people do it. So don't try that you gotta show me because I'm white and don't want to admit that such things are done tactic. So like I said, show me laws and policies by blacks that deny whites of opportunity, because there are 245 years worth of such policies by whites and you know it.

Let's face it: the only reason why this is any issue to you is white envy. If you were white, you wouldn't care.
Why should we be envious of people so weak and scared that they made a system that excluded us for nearly 200 years and brag about how they are ahead of everyone after they socially engineered this outcome? That's like telling Albert Pujols he's jealous of A-Rod for hitting more home runs when it's only because A-Rod used steroids.

I showed you. You know such things exist, you've seen people do it. So don't try that you gotta show me because I'm white and don't want to admit that such things are done tactic. So like I said, show me laws and policies by blacks that deny whites of opportunity, because there are 245 years worth of such policies by whites and you know it.

SHOW US A LAW, YOU STUPID TWAT!

People like @marathon mike and JoeB131 and westwall and toobfreak and sealybobo they always want to talk about how violent blk ppl are

But their are plenty of white crimes that the media doesn't want to tell you about.

There is a reason why many whites want to live outside of the cities out in rural areas away from everybody. Like in places like in Pike Country in Ohio were 8 victims of the same family were killed. One of them a 16 year old boy.

This happened six years ago but the media treats it as a small local story

1652565680687.png

They were all killed execution style at weed growing farm

1652565868507.png

I just want to say the obvious. If they were black ppl who did this ? Who murdered 8 white people of the same family over a drug deal ? EVERYBODY WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE PIKE COUNTY MURDERS

EVERYBODY GETS TO HEAR ABOUT IT WHEN BLACK PEOPLE DO SOMETHING WRONG.

And get this ? It wasn't until two years that arrests were finally made. A family called the Wagner were charged with the massacre

1652565164238.png

Jake Wagner plead guilty to all eight murders though he only admitted to killing five of them. He was lifed off without parole. Angela Wagner got 30 years

1652569506270.png

By the way. You noticed how she's described ? "Ohio mom" her being a mother has nothing to do with being killer. Once again. So sympathetic towards white killers. Billy and George Wagner trials are still on going

And another thing it maye be assumed that they're gonna get long sentences, But I doubt it, past history shows that's not a sure thing. They are still white after all.

They are very quiet about stories like this to justify that black crime is so high and out of control

Attachments

• 1652565204289.png
    1652565204289.png
    422.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Voter suppression? Who is being denied their right to vote?

No, find a post where I claim whites never commit crimes. The difference between you and me is I want violent scum punished no matter who they are.

You don't. You want to give blacks a pass because they were treated bad 150 years ago.

You assholes keep pushing for a race war and weak minded twits of whatever color will happily oblige.

People like @marathon mike and @JoeB131 and @westwall and @toobfreak and @sealybobo they always want to talk about how violent blk ppl are

But their are plenty of white crimes that the media doesn't want to tell you about.

There is a reason why many whites want to live outside of the cities out in rural areas away from everybody. Like in places like in Pike Country in Ohio were 8 victims of the same family were killed. One of them a 16 year old boy.

We have 20,000 homicides a year in this country. Most of them don't get a lot of attention. The fact you have to dumpster dive to find "evil white people" to make whatever point you are trying to make says quite a lot.

The fact is, it took two years to identify suspects.

Last weekend in Chicago, we had 6 people murdered and 13 injured, and you probably didn't hear about that, either if you don't live around Chicago.

In fact, it was barely a blip in Chicago, because that's a typical Chicago weekend. It's what happens when you let BLM pick your mayor and she gives up on fighting crime.

People like @marathon mike and JoeB131 and westwall and toobfreak and sealybobo they always want to talk about how violent blk ppl are

View attachment 644564

View attachment 644566

I just want to say the obvious. If they were black ppl who did this ? Who murdered 8 white people of the same family over a drug deal ? EVERYBODY WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE PIKE COUNTY MURDERS

And get this ? It wasn't until two years that arrests were finally made. A family called the Wagner were charged with the massacre

View attachment 644559

Jake Wagner plead guilty to all eight murders though he only admitted to killing five of them. He was lifed off without parole. Angela Wagner got 30 years

View attachment 644581

By the way. You noticed how she's described ? "Ohio mom" her being a mother has nothing to do with being killer. Once again. So sympathetic towards white killers. Billy and George Wagner trials are still on going

And another thing it maye be assumed that they're gonna get long sentences, But I doubt it, past history shows that's not a sure thing. They are still white after all.

They are very quiet about stories like this to justify that black crime is so high and out of control
You’re bringing up a 6 year old story? Who killed them? Did they ever find out? It’s believed to be South American drug cartel.

But who knows. They could have been bruthas.

View attachment 644564

View attachment 644566

View attachment 644559

View attachment 644581

Oh shit they found who did it? It’s true white trash will act like n#)&rs too. Very true.

Greed. This is why I tell my nephews not to tell people what their dad does. They could be kidnapped. I saw it happen on the first 48. Everyone in the black community believed the guy was rich and had money in the house. They tried to get in but were unsuccessful so instead they kidnapped the son.

This happens at drug houses all over America especially in black communities. You guys don’t talk to the cops so no one ever finds out.

Oh, and wait just a second. You blacks always cry that we don’t give your murders the same attention we give whites. Like we don’t care as much about your murders. Aren’t you now crying about the opposite? Now you’re claiming we cover up our crimes?

How did you hear about this? There were 100 murders in Chicago the same month. We’re those ever solved?

We have 20,000 homicides a year in this country. Most of them don't get a lot of attention. The fact you have to dumpster dive to find "evil white people" to make whatever point you are trying to make says quite a lot.

The fact is, it took two years to identify suspects.

Last weekend in Chicago, we had 6 people murdered and 13 injured, and you probably didn't hear about that, either if you don't live around Chicago.

In fact, it was barely a blip in Chicago, because that's a typical Chicago weekend. It's what happens when you let BLM pick your mayor and she gives up on fighting crime.

No, there are fewer than 10,000 murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back