More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
AzogtheDefiler
So you cannot find one post from me that is racist. So you lied.

I'm not gonna put you in position where I have to prove something to you because that then puts you in the position of power and that's not going to happen.

The game that white supremacists play is to present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement. So they wont say "Blks are savages" but they will say "Well according to the FBI the crime rate for black ppl is......." they won't say "Blacks are dumb" but they will say "Well acoording to the stats the blk IQ is lower than ...."

They make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black folks are violent savages) but short of saying that, b4 you stop n wink at other white supremacists.

Secondly racism can't be proven to whites

Why ? Well a lot of reasons

Why ?

1. Whites benefit from racism.

This causes whites to turn a blind eye, to make excuses,

2. White people control the places that determine the truth
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, Penguin books, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.

They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

3. Prejudice is not logical.

That makes it hard to disprove logically.

It can be confirmed by facts (one black rapist) but never disproved (a thousand blk ppl who dont rape). It works in a part of the brain that deals with feeling, not thought.

Finally when you do find white people who believe in racism, they believe it not because they read it in a book, but usually came from them seeing family, friends or lovers subjected to racism.

But most of the time even then they will discount it for one or more of the reasons above.
You made the accusation and brought me into this. If you didn’t lie then we would not be having this discussion. Just admit your mistake and move on. Be a man.
No mistake. All white people are racist - white supremacists. All of them. White people who are married to black people. White people who have kids to blk ppl. White people who write books on racism. White people who do relief work in Africa. All of them.

That's what I said at the start. That's what I said when i joined USMB.
You're mentally ill.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

cc3dda5831e5750ccaeefe5153a2d427.jpg

The privilege is having the account.

ndt87.jpg

If that were the case why did a white country ever need black slaves???
A "white country" didn't need black slaves, nor did a white country" ever have black slaves. In the US, a tiny portion of a white country's population had black slaves. Less than 1% of that population.

Here is footage of the shooting/killing of Daniel Shaver (white guy) by Mesa, AZ police officer Phillip Brailsford (white guy), when Shaver failed to keep his hands visible. Blame clueless, liberal education system for not teaching kids (black or white) how to interact with police.

At 3:51 on the time bar, Shaver puts his hands behind his back (total NO-NO), but he gets away with it, as Brailsford does not shoot him (as he should have). He does warn Shaver that if he does that again, he will be shot.

At 4:28, Shaver again reaches behind him (looks like he's reaching for a gun in his back pocket). Brailsford fires 5 shots, killing Shaver.

If you don't follow directions precisely, you get shot. Black or white.

You forgot to mention that the AR-15 of Nicolas Cruz ( a Hispanic), used to kill 17 people in the Parkland mass shooting, you mentioned, was sold to Cruz by a seller who had no knowledge of Cruz' ample criminal background.
That's because Cruz's background was kept hidden from the gun seller by Obama's PROMISE PROGRAM, which deliberately hid the criminal records of minority kids, so they could advance through school, and not go to prison.

If the seller would have seen Cruz' background in his background check, he would never have sold Cruz those guns.

Here is footage of the shooting/killing of Daniel Shaver (white guy) by Mesa, AZ police officer Phillip Brailsford (white guy), when Shaver failed to keep his hands visible. Blame clueless, liberal education system for not teaching kids (black or white) how to interact with police.

At 3:51 on the time bar, Shaver puts his hands behind his back (total NO-NO), but he gets away with it, as Brailsford does not shoot him (as he should have). He does warn Shaver that if he does that again, he will be shot.

At 4:28, Shaver again reaches behind him (looks like he's reaching for a gun in his back pocket). Brailsford fires 5 shots, killing Shaver.

If you don't follow directions precisely, you get shot. Black or white.

I've seen the video before.

Here's the full video

The cop had no interest in resolving the situation any way other than killing Shaver.

What cops do is give conflicting advice. So in this video they say “keep your feet crossed!” and “crawl to me!” how do you crawl while you keep your feet crossed?

He was absolutely wrong in every way with how he handled this situation. He was clearly overly aggressive, barking orders at suspects, understand that, suspects not actual proven criminals. He was playing games, enjoying his authority too much rather than getting the suspects handcuffed.

You saying the guy just had to follow orders and everything would have been fine. BULLSHIT. The second officer in the video clearly can’t even follow the orders of the aggressive officer correctly. He fails to stay in front of the lady and pull her as asked. And he’s stone cold sober and doesn’t have guns pointed at him.

How in the hell is it justifiable that a citizen who had no expectation of finding themselves at gunpoint that evening is supposed to be held to some super human capacity that even the cops can’t follow?

This hypocritical double standard of ‘I feared for my life’ that gets cops off and removes their responsibility is wrong to its core and proven deadly numerous times.

I would have convicted the cop of second degree murder. He had either intent to kill or intent to do serious bodily harm. He openly announced that he would kill the man, that he would shoot the man, etc. It is also possible that the killing was caused by the cop's dangerous conduct which was conducted in with an obvious disregard for human life.

to mudwhistle I know that story 2 buddies of mine got pulled over for speeding the driver got slick with the cop and was removed from the car and beat up a little while he was searched and questioned. after writing the ticket the officer went around to the passenger pulled him out and beat him up too. The passenger asked what he did to deserve it. the Officer said "because I know you were going to say I wish he would have tried that s#^t with me when you drove off!

Biden supporters....Where is the hate crime bill for Black Americans?

Making statues for junkies who put guns to pregnant women's stomachs and juneteenth weren't enough/

Out of control feminine energy

Amazing you can contain all that victimhood

A white man from Texas man kills two deputies because he got mad they were trying to catch a dog on the loose. The police didn't kill him, they arrested him.

Couple of months over 1,000 white kids at Ohio State U went on a rampage they call "Chitt Fest." They overturned half a dozen cars, smashed windows and trashed the entire area. The cops took hours to respond, then let them all to leave. White media ignored it

How is it that white males in America make up less than 2 percent of the global population but account for over 86% of school shootings on the entire planet?

Black folks in Texas, if you didn't believe the new open carry laws were meant to target YOU then you're probably going to be the NEXT victim. And the media is ALREADY in full cover up mode.

I've always said man white parents who adopt or have kids black people are often the worst white supremacist

Last edited:
1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Actually ,it is dirty Black savages killing COPS.

LOL
JF-US-AFRICAN-AMERICAN-COMP-02.jpg

THE National Museum of African American History and Culture has been accused of "racism" after releasing a whiteness chart that links hard work and a nuclear family unit to white culture.

Show this video to people "Well you know if black people followed orders and were polite to cops nothing would happen"

A diseased white man (Gentry Burns) who has HIV specifically targets multiple black women given them HIV only get's two years

A diseased white man (Gentry Burns) who has HIV specifically targets multiple black women given them HIV only get's two years

S. African blacks think raping virgins will cure them of AIDs/HIV. Paul the Nigerian really want to emigrate to the USA! Sorry Charlie.

This how you deal with these racist white women. The sister was a bit extra emotional lol but hey sh*t, women be women, but all in all job well done

And trust me she'll (the white woman) will spin this story like sealybobo does and say "a pack of black people attacked me" this is what they do. They will always leave out the sh*t they do and say

Last edited:
White Arkansas cop plants drugs on black people

Another white cop planting drugs on black people

Another white cop planting drugs on black people

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back