More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batcat
You can pick videos to prove your point and I can pick videos to prove mine. That proves nothing.

OK. Let's do it then. Show me video examples of black men doing the same thing as white people in the videos I posted and those black men walking away unharmed

Batcat
My father who told me how to behave with cops was stopped by one for a minor speeding infraction. For some reason the cop roughed him up. My father was in his 60s and not in good physical shape. He suffered a minor back injury and threatened to sue to police department. All changes were immediately dropped. If I remember correctly the cop was disciplined or fired.

I don't know your father. I don't know this story.

Batcat
With as many cops as there are in our nation and considering the fact the job sucks and you can’t always get the best people it is not surprising that there are incidents where the cops overreact, or bully people.

How many cops have been killed by an unarmed citizen in the last year ? ZERO.

How many times a year does a police officer get beaten to death ? ZERO.

How many officers in the field are killed each year by violence, 0.5 per state.

There are over 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers and less than one officer per state meets a violent demise, only 100 officers are killed in the line of duty each year (and of that 100 most of those deaths are by vehicles)

So tell me where is the danger?

Batcat
There are good cops and bad cops and one bad cop makes an entire police department look bad.

If the police are just full of such good cops then why is it that when the good eggs try and challenge the bad cops, the bad cops close ranks and make life hell for the good cops ?

150049625_453888642633134_8904993177853855804_o.jpg

Dont listen to men. Listen to stories of Michael Wood Jr. and Joe Crystal (both white Baltimore cops whose honesty about police brutality got them run out of policing)

But hey ! You're the one whose saying the police is just full of lots of good eggs - Right ?

Systems operate as they are designed to operate, with or without the approval of who turns the gears of the machine. Sure you can push against the gears if you like, but the machinery is stronger than you.

if you were a “good egg” in the NYPD during the days of widespread stop-and-frisk, what would your goodness be worth?

The system of policing in the city at that time was dedicated to the daily harassment of black ppl, almost none of whom had drugs or weapons on them, very few of them were even issued a citation for any wrongdoing.

As such, a police man's job, every day they walked out the door of the precinct was to fk with people. And solely as a way to assert dominance.

Again. Don't listen to me.

This was official policy

When one New York State Senator, himself formerly a member of the NYPD, challenged Commissioner Ray Kelly on the practice, he was told that the racial targeting within stop-and-frisk was intentional, because the goal was to “instill fear in them, every time they leave their home, that they could be stopped by the police.”

Cops have been simply sitting in their cars and were shot assassination style.

One of my grandsons was interested in becoming a cop. I discouraged him. He joined the Navy. At one time being a cop was a great job. Not today.

We can trade videos all day long and accomplish nothing. I am not going to stay awake all night long playing that game.

I mentioned my father and you keep saying you don’t know him. That’s fine but the story I told is the truth. He was white and ran into a bad cop. He knew what to do in the situation and he won. Had he fought the cop or resisted arrest he would like have ended up in a hospital or six feet under. He was not charged and the cop was disciplined.

Many cops today wear cameras and record encounters. If everything is on a video a cop will find lying difficult. In my opinion cop cameras are a good thing.

It is a fact that cops are not as cautious or fearful with white people and that is likely because they usually are polite and follow orders. If you are black or Hispanic and you follow my advice things can still go wrong but at least you are not to blame.

However I remember one retired cop who said he never really had any problems with blacks as they would listen to reason. He said the drunk rednecks were far more hard to deal with as they were unpredictable. This cop used to settle arguments between black people and then be in trouble because he didn’t arrest someone. (I know — you will say you don’t know that cop.)

People are free to follow my suggestions or to “cop“ an attitude when dealing with the police. My point is they will likely have fewer problems if they are respectful, polite and follow instructions. If so fewer cities will be looted and burned and fewer cops will end up injured trying to stop the riots.

I’m not saying our system is perfect. I am just trying to give some good advice. Take it or leave it, My advice is dirt cheap and if you think it is not worth it I couldn’t care less.

LuckyDuck
When an officer tells you to keep your hands where he/she can see them (not in pockets, under coats, or reaching behind themselves), you MUST comply and wait for further instructions. Most shootings of blacks occur because the person, resisted arrest, presented a weapon, et cetera.

Here was a black man doing everything you say black people should do, hands up, hand not in pockets or under coats. Did it matter ? Nope.

Just a bad egg - Right ?

Meanwhile in the world white people.

1. White man refuses to comply with police orders.
2. He resists arrest.
3. He goes to his car and opens the door.
4. He attacks police officer.
5. He chases police officer.
6. He tries to steal police officer’s car.
7. He is never shot by police.

The cop that kicked the compliant suspect should have been suspended pending a hearing and ultimately fired. As for any jail time....no. Many people get into fights and don't get jail time.

See you left out all blacks killing blacks and whites every day in Chicago and they go unsolved, think we got a pick and choose cherry picker ?
There are no places you can walk in Chicago or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

So tell me about arrests made ? Charged made ? Leads they have ?

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And it's nothing to do with no snitch code.

No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in.

Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns? The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last year were 12 people were shot

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence.

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?

See you left out all blacks killing blacks and whites every day in Chicago and they go unsolved, think we got a pick and choose cherry picker ?
There are no places you can walk in Chicago or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

So tell me about arrests made ? Charged made ? Leads they have ?

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And it's nothing to do with no snitch code.

No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in.

Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns? The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last year were 12 people were shot

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence.

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?
London is the most surveilled city in the world. Blacks kill more Blacks than police. Thread closed.

Awhile back a black couple were pulled over and when the officer approached the driver's side, the male informed the officer (as he was supposed to) that he had a "concealed-weapons" permit. The officer instructed him to keep his hands where he could see them. The male, instead of obeying, reached behind himself, whereupon the officer shot him. No doubt, he was reaching for his back pocket to present his ID and permit (and as 90% of the public is right-handed) he most likely had his pistol on the same side as his ID. Failure to comply got him killed.

Funny how whites here always have these kinds of stories. The blacks at work who could not keep up, the black student who got low grades, the blacks who got killed by police because they didn't do what the officer said. But never do whites do these things. Now we know these stories are embellished or anecdotes at best, but what Essen has shown is whites doing everything you guys say blacks do that justifies their death but not getting shot. So it's just time you guys wuit lying to yourselves and face the truth we are showing you.

Maybe because stories like that are so prevalent.

The cop told the negro to keep his hands where he could see them. Having just informed the cop that he had a concealed weapon, the stupid negro decides to do the exact opposite of what the cop told him to do. The cop, seeing the negro do the exact opposite of what he told the negro to do, and knowing the negro was armed, he reacted, shooting and killing the negro.

Seems like a righteous shoot...

LuckyDuck
The cop that kicked the compliant suspect should have been suspended pending a hearing and ultimately fired.

Nothing will happen. Don't forget being able to kill, harm or mistreat blk ppl is part of white culture. How will I have my fun ? We've seen what happens when the odd good cop tries to rat on a bad cop.

150049625_453888642633134_8904993177853855804_o.jpg

Awhile back a black couple were pulled over and when the officer approached the driver's side, the male informed the officer (as he was supposed to) that he had a "concealed-weapons" permit. The officer instructed him to keep his hands where he could see them. The male, instead of obeying, reached behind himself, whereupon the officer shot him. No doubt, he was reaching for his back pocket to present his ID and permit (and as 90% of the public is right-handed) he most likely had his pistol on the same side as his ID. Failure to comply got him killed.

Funny how whites here always have these kinds of stories. The blacks at work who could not keep up, the black student who got low grades, the blacks who got killed by police because they didn't do what the officer said. But never do whites do these things. Now we know these stories are embellished or anecdotes at best, but what Essen has shown is whites doing everything you guys say blacks do that justifies their death but not getting shot. So it's just time you guys wuit lying to yourselves and face the truth we are showing you.

The cop told the negro to keep his hands where he could see them. Having just informed the cop that he had a concealed weapon, the stupid negro decides to do the exact opposite of what the cop told him to do. The cop, seeing the negro do the exact opposite of what he told the negro to do, and knowing the negro was armed, he reacted, shooting and killing the negro.

You have been shown videos of whites beating officers and nothing happens. Shut your racist ass up.

You have been shown videos of whites beating officers and nothing happens. Shut your racist ass up.
You are the racist. Practice what you preach.

Sit yo' monkey as down and shut the fuck up, Sambo...

Batcat
One of my grandsons was interested in becoming a cop. I discouraged him. He joined the Navy. At one time being a cop was a great job. Not today.

OK

Batcat
We can trade videos all day long and accomplish nothing.

Really ? Why is that video evidence is probably one the strongest pieces of evidence you can have in court.

Even the police admit that they only shoot black people.

Batcat
I mentioned my father and you keep saying you don’t know him. That’s fine but the story I told is the truth. He was white and ran into a bad cop. He knew what to do in the situation and he won. Had he fought the cop or resisted arrest he would like have ended up in a hospital or six feet under. He was not charged and the cop was disciplined.

It's an anecdotal story.

Batcat
Many cops today wear cameras and record encounters. If everything is on a video a cop will find lying difficult. In my opinion cop cameras are a good thing.

And that means what ? Look. The cops have got hip to this and switch if they want kill or harm a black person.

Batcat
It is a fact that cops are not as cautious or fearful with white people and that is likely because they usually are polite and follow orders.

Listen to white people tell you about the stuff they have got away with by just being white.

Batcat
If you are black or Hispanic and you follow my advice things can still go wrong but at least you are not to blame.

Does not matter.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

@batcop
However I remember one retired cop who said he never really had any problems with blacks as they would listen to reason.

Yeah I wonder why ? Maybe because black people kinda know that getting in the face of law enforcement doesn't turn out to well for us......Hmmm ?

@Batcop
He said the drunk rednecks were far more hard to deal with as they were unpredictable. This cop used to settle arguments between black people and then be in trouble because he didn’t arrest someone. (I know — you will say you don’t know that cop.)

Yeah I wonder why ? Maybe it's the mentality of white entitlement, which led them to think they could do what they did without consequence in the first place........Hmmm ?

Look at the coup on the capitol building by whites last month.

PCWAS3IUMZH6JJ6KAK5A7SXWMM.jpg

AP_21007351984925.jpg

attack-GETTY.jpg

Where to begin ?

We all know that black folks doing this wouldn't have been shot because Black folks would have known they couldn't have done this shit.

And Black folks wouldn't have felt the level of entitlement to just try and overthrow the government like that. There are plenty of times Black folks would have LOVED to overthrow the government and stage a coup for Black lives and freedom and democracy for all. All the way from the beginning of the country.

But only white folk carry that mentality of entitlement that leads you to say, "Let's just set off the revolution now...surely everything will be fine..." Black folks know even peaceful protest is met with violence (100s of videos over the summer show it), let alone this shit.

If a group of Black people had been ADVERTISING a pending coup for a month, the Capitol steps would have been covered w/Capitol cops, DC police, National Guard, DHS, BOP, none of the Black folk would have been shot bc none would have been able to get near the building.

Law enforcement would have responded en masse. And this reveals an important truth about the SYSTEM of law enforcement, rather than just a few bad cops, the system of law enforcement simply does not see white people as a threat, even when those white people are literally threatening to overthrow the existing political and legal order from which those cops derive their power. Ask yourself

WHY?

I mean, cops are the ultimate example of the system, right? So trying to overthrow that, you would THINK, would be seen by law enforcement as a threat to them. Ah, but it wasn't, at least not the way it would have been with Black folk who were advertising a coup. Why ?

Because law enforcement as an institution does not exist. Law enforcement is musle arm of white supremacy. There to kill and harm black people and protect whites

Because law enforcement as an institution does not exist. Law enforcement is musle arm of white supremacy. There to kill and harm black people and protect whites

Your never-ending whining pleases me to no end. Truly, Paul, I can't help smile anytime you belch up your "woe is me" bullshit...

And you left out this:

1613993887954.png

You are the one cherrypicking.

Your never-ending whining pleases me to no end. Truly, Paul, I can't help smile anytime you belch up your "woe is me" bullshit...
Whites elected trump because of "woe is me". Shut the fuck up.

Karen Gets SLAPPED Into 2020 by Native American

Oh but there is more.

'I was appalled at the behavior she was displaying':Woman harassed at Phoenix gas station speaks out

Learn what time it is racists. "Karens" husband tries making excuses calling it a mental illness. But then again, white racism is a mental illness-psychosis.

Whites elected trump because of "woe is me". Shut the fuck up.

A weak effort, admittedly, but it still made me smirk a bit.

Whites voted for Trump because the colored boy ass-fucked this country for eight years...

Amzaing video

The quick brown dog jumps over the lazy river

giphy.gif

And my dog is over here having issues climbing on the couch.

giphy.gif

But good luck keeping that one in a back yard

If these are used as police dogs. they probably ask the handler to give the suspect a head start just to make it more sporting.

If god were to put Rambo, Prime Mike Tyson, The Terminator, Bruce Lee, Usain Bolt, Batman, Superman and Spiderman in a pot and mix them and output them in dog form ? Out would comes these Belgian Malinos dogs.

There is a reason why Navy seals took 6 of them to kill Bin Laden.

They're super expensive. A trained one is like to 5000 - 9000 cash money. But this breed is not one most people should ever own. They have a ton of energy are smart and NEED to be worked. They’re like huskies or border collies in that respect. That's why a lot of them get abandoned in shelters due to the fact most people don't know what they re fkin getting into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back