More stupidity from the Klan with a Tan..

HaHa, we know how you rock.

DU2004.jpg
As ex-military, I like to play...
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...57E35551711F75927AC957E35551711F7&FORM=VRRTAP

Ever single-pop a 60???

It's interesting to do, since the weapon only has "safe" and "auto", but the single-shot is surprisingly accurate (if you know how).

Sure, I've fired a .60, .50, M16, M-79, LAW, 60mm mortar 82mm mortar, 4.2 mortar,105 howitzer, 155 howitzer, 8" howitzer, 175 howitzer, Dusters and the Battleship New Jersey. But no, I have never single-popped a .60. Goes to show I don't know everything.
But I am curious...

How did you fire crew-served Infantry weapons while you were firing main guns on a battle wagon???

You not only missed the MOS, you missed the entire Branch of Service...

You lied....

I have no reason to lie, I called the fire as a forward observer. I was gifted with three broadsides which I will never forget.
OK, I'll respect that...

Thank you for your service

But for God's sake, learn how to shoot!!!

Or volunteer for the lead wave to defend Obozo's honor....

Deal???

Believe me I can shoot I just never got to handle a 60 that much. When I returned to the states I was assigned to a Command that developed weapons for the future. I like to think we did a good job.

DU2004.jpg
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...57E35551711F75927AC957E35551711F7&FORM=VRRTAP

Ever single-pop a 60???

It's interesting to do, since the weapon only has "safe" and "auto", but the single-shot is surprisingly accurate (if you know how).

Sure, I've fired a .60, .50, M16, M-79, LAW, 60mm mortar 82mm mortar, 4.2 mortar,105 howitzer, 155 howitzer, 8" howitzer, 175 howitzer, Dusters and the Battleship New Jersey. But no, I have never single-popped a .60. Goes to show I don't know everything.
But I am curious...

How did you fire crew-served Infantry weapons while you were firing main guns on a battle wagon???

You lied....

I have no reason to lie, I called the fire as a forward observer. I was gifted with three broadsides which I will never forget.

Didn't you write that all white people should die so we can end the capatalist system.
That's what I can't figure out.

He sounds a lot like Joe, who says they traded classified information in the barracks like we traded Playboys.

DU2004.jpg

Ever single-pop a 60???

But I am curious...

You lied....

Didn't you write that all white people should die so we can end the capatalist system.

If I even said such a thing it was only to piss you off.

Ever single-pop a 60???

But I am curious...

You lied....

OK, I'll respect that...

Deal???

Believe me I can shoot I just never got to handle a 60 that much. When I returned to the states I was assigned to a Command that developed weapons for the future. I like to think we did a good job.
So you claim it, but can't shoot it??

But I am curious...

You lied....

OK, I'll respect that...

Deal???

So you claim it, but can't shoot it??

I said I have never single-popped a 60. I have assembled and disassembled a 60, I have fired a 60. But it was not a weapon that I had access to. They were carried by someone in the platoon or door gunners would use them.

Didn't get to shoot an M-60 much except in basic. I was 13E20 (fire direction) for artillery. Spent my tour of duty with the 2/10 FA at Ft. Benning from '71-74. We were attached to the 197th Inf. and our job was training the Rangers how to call for artillery strikes. Saw quite a few South or Central American military personnel there too, being shown the benefits of artillery.

Remember this?

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice."

Who would have guessed back then that the leadership of this country would someday fulfill the definition of "domestic enemy"?

Didn't get to shoot an M-60 much except in basic. I was 13E20 (fire direction) for artillery. Spent my tour of duty with the 2/10 FA at Ft. Benning from '71-74. We were attached to the 197th Inf. and our job was training the Rangers how to call for artillery strikes. Saw quite a few South or Central American military personnel there too, being shown the benefits of artillery.

Remember this?

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice."

Who would have guessed back then that the leadership of this country would someday fulfill the definition of "domestic enemy"?
Sure do...

Basic at Dix, AIT at Huachuca...

First 3 1/2 years Military Intelligence in an Armored Bde with a Mech Infantry outfit, the rest of my service with a security clearance.

For the life of me, I can't see why the Libs say "What does it matter?". That kind of crap would have landed me a Lib's dream of the government supporting me for the rest of my life...
AT LEAVENWORTH!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back