More stupid legislation

yeah, is it really considered "legislation". if you don't comply with cuss free week, do you get fined or arrested?

"California to vote on a cuss free week, dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb"

What do you expect? It's California, nothing they do surprises me anymore.
(We have to protect our phony baloney jobs! Harumf! Harumf! Harumf!)

Here is who brought it up.

The resolution by Assemblyman Anthony Portantino, D-La Canada Flintridge, was inspired by a South Pasadena teenager, McKay Hatch, who founded a No Cussing Club at his junior high school in 2007. His efforts to stamp out profanity have generated international attention, with 35,000 members joining the No Cussing Club's Web site.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35585018/ns/us_news-life/

now you see why this state is so fucked up.....the assembly can meet and waste time and money on this shit......but the stuff that matters they cant come up with any ideas outside of taxing something.....they had a bill a week or so ago that some dilapidated piece of shit moron in the Assembly came up with to raise more money by fining you if your tires are under inflated....

Like I mentioned in another thread, it seems that "STUPID" is a prerequisite for political office.

What the hell is wrong with these people, are their lives this devoid of any meaningful events? And it's not just the one, that initiates this ridiculous legislation, the rest of the stupid 'political sheep' follow like mindless drones wasting taxpayer dollars and time. :lol:

If bullshit like this fucking crap get passed in California, the next damned thing you know is that you won't be able to say what's on your fucking dipshit mind in the rest of these mother fucking United States, God damnit.

Oh goody. Another stupid thing I can purposely revolt against

fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

I like the kid's idea. Keep it in the schools.

I think it's a fucking stupid idea. What becomes profanity is almost entirely arbitrary, and to make those words taboo just gives them more weight as a 'curse word' or whatever label we wish to give them.

Forum List

Back