More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

Here's the observational evidence. Check out the teeth on the skulls of people buried in Pompeii. They have really nice teeth and still have their wisdom teeth and they didn't have orthodontics and modern dentistry. It's our stupid diet that has screwed up our jaws and teeth. Same with our cecum and appendix.

TELEMMGLPICT000167861744_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqm4RJnbREbaToee5bkkVirXdNr4utWYDWVwYt1hJPw9U.jpeg

Archaeologists find skull of ancient Roman killed while fleeing Pompeii
hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha
..JB, we are going to have to ignore more of your [:laugh::laugh:] ''proof'' if you keep posting links like this
1. it says NOTHING about the teeth in the article--the teeth could be ready to fall out/cavities/age of victim/etc
2. missing teeth
TELEMMGLPICT000167861757_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEySkfxH2gU68EYwA4bWmwlH1PSswmi9xfuutoKKGvto.jpeg

Many of the skulls found had perfect teeth. The explanation is the coarse, fibrous diet and this is the type of diet that we should be eating for longevity. Our dieticians tell us to cut sugar. gluten, dairy and eat more fiber. This has been demonstrated by people who still have to subside on this coarse, fibrous diet. A diet that our people before the Industrial Revolution subsided on. Their teeth have been worn down through attrition and this created more space in the dental arch allowing for the wisdom teeth. So, even today, we see evidence in Nigerians, people that have good teeth and are able to keep their wisdom teen. Yet, no evidence of ape-humans. Even your putrid example has them hahahaha. Anyhow, the case is closed on vestigial organs.

What about addressing the pain? You've probably suffered the pain of wisdom teeth impaction and had them removed. What about your appendix? Are you going to keep laughing when your side starts to hurt something fierce? How does evolution explain that? (It would seem to follow God's wrath since he gave women childbirth pains. Another point evos can't explain.) Both the pain of wisdom teeth and appendicitis should be convincing evidence of creation.
many of the skulls had imperfect teeth
--see I can claim anything I want also
unless you have evidence, you are just making a claim--not providing evidence

Except you're a fool who's lying through his teeth.
there is no evidence about their teeth!!!
where's the evidence??!!!

I don't have a dog in this fight, so how about we agree on a couple of premises:

1. There is a difference between the concepts of intraspecies adaptation and interspecies evolution.

2. There is undisputed physical evidence of the former (e.g., polar bears), but very little physical evidence of the latter.

3. As a result, interspecies evolution relies more on theory than archaeological documentation.

4. Theories are an important part of the scientific advancement of human understanding, but are subject to revision as greater knowledge advances.

An analogy to current evolutionary theory is Copernicus' conclusion that the Sun, rather than Earth, was the enter of the universe. This was a giant step forward in astronomy, just as Darwin's conclusions were a giant step forward in biology. However, both of these achievements still contained unresolved contradictions. Copernicus could not explain why the Moon did not revolve around the Sun, and Darwin knew nothing about genetic species identification. Modern astronomy has solved most of Copernicus' contradictions, but modern biology is still struggling to explain the uneven pace of species appearances on Earth.

1. There is a difference between the concepts of intraspecies adaptation and interspecies evolution.

2. There is undisputed physical evidence of the former (e.g., polar bears), but very little physical evidence of the latter.
Completely false. Not only have we observed speciation directly, the fossil record of some lineages is quite robust. Furthermore, we know the physical mechanisms of evolution amd can test for them. And, the genetic testing, the fossil record, and the physiology are all in perfect agreement. Unless you would like to propose the insane idea that this os merely coincidence (and back it up with mountains of mutually supportive empirical evidence ofbthe type which contradicts your statement), then you will have to accept you said is simply not true

An analogy to current evolutionary theory is Copernicus' conclusion that the Sun, rather than Earth, was the enter of the universe.
That is a terrible analogy. What your analogy actually suggests is that, someday, oh just maybe, we might decide on the evidence that the earth does not actually revolve about the sun..

No, that is not going to happen. So really, your analogy demonstrates that science can arrive at factual explanations that are and should be accepted....like evolution.

Here's the observational evidence. Check out the teeth on the skulls of people buried in Pompeii. They have really nice teeth and still have their wisdom teeth and they didn't have orthodontics and modern dentistry. It's our stupid diet that has screwed up our jaws and teeth. Same with our cecum and appendix.

TELEMMGLPICT000167861744_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqm4RJnbREbaToee5bkkVirXdNr4utWYDWVwYt1hJPw9U.jpeg

Archaeologists find skull of ancient Roman killed while fleeing Pompeii
hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha
..JB, we are going to have to ignore more of your [:laugh::laugh:] ''proof'' if you keep posting links like this
1. it says NOTHING about the teeth in the article--the teeth could be ready to fall out/cavities/age of victim/etc
2. missing teeth
TELEMMGLPICT000167861757_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEySkfxH2gU68EYwA4bWmwlH1PSswmi9xfuutoKKGvto.jpeg

Many of the skulls found had perfect teeth. The explanation is the coarse, fibrous diet and this is the type of diet that we should be eating for longevity. Our dieticians tell us to cut sugar. gluten, dairy and eat more fiber. This has been demonstrated by people who still have to subside on this coarse, fibrous diet. A diet that our people before the Industrial Revolution subsided on. Their teeth have been worn down through attrition and this created more space in the dental arch allowing for the wisdom teeth. So, even today, we see evidence in Nigerians, people that have good teeth and are able to keep their wisdom teen. Yet, no evidence of ape-humans. Even your putrid example has them hahahaha. Anyhow, the case is closed on vestigial organs.

What about addressing the pain? You've probably suffered the pain of wisdom teeth impaction and had them removed. What about your appendix? Are you going to keep laughing when your side starts to hurt something fierce? How does evolution explain that? (It would seem to follow God's wrath since he gave women childbirth pains. Another point evos can't explain.) Both the pain of wisdom teeth and appendicitis should be convincing evidence of creation.
many of the skulls had imperfect teeth
--see I can claim anything I want also
unless you have evidence, you are just making a claim--not providing evidence

Except you're a fool who's lying through his teeth.
they have better teeth
hahahahahhahahahah
?????
here--these people have better fingernails:
View attachment 208852

You lie with your tongue and through the teeth. No words of wisdom whatsoever. You continue to have foolish arguments; Your evidence only helps validate what I've been saying. Pre-industrial revolution people had wisdom teeth. Fingernails aren't vestigial, so you're wrong again. Can you get anything right ha ha?

This is my last post because I won't stand to be called a liar when I try to explain the TRUTH.
You Never try and explain the "Truth", you try and make Excuses for the truth.
Lying for Jesus.

james bond said:
You have no evidence for vestigial organs while my scientific explanation and historical evidence makes it CASE CLOSED. In fact, you admitted as much when you stated not all wisdom teeth need to be removed. You need to look up the definition of vestigial.
Actually the Evidence is overwhelming for vestigal.
You need to read the Op. (instead of Dishonesly LYING AGAIN)

This was noticed in the 1700s/before Darwin-ists by presumably Christian scientists:
OP
"..Geoffroy was at a loss for why exactly nature "always leaves vestiges of an organ", yet he could Not deny his empirical observations. Ten years later, Jean-Baptiste Lamarck (1744-1829) identified several Vestigial structures in his Zoological Philosophy
[.......]...these "Hypocritical" structures profess something that they do Not do—they clearly appear designed for a certain function which they do Not perform. However, Common Descent provides a scientific explanation for these peculiar structures."

You cannot debate me. You had to Fold.
I don't let you dodge and deflect.
I call you on your fallacy, and Nail you for it.

You even LIED about Wisdom Teeth, and claimed I asserted everyone had to have them removed.
You posted juvenile distracting Dentist Chair pix, and suggested "God" wanted to make it painful.
You JOKE.
And of course, you touched none of the other examples in the OP at all.

You cannot Honestly debate me or anyone else here.
That's why I savage you. You're Disingenuous/Dishonest.
You post idiotic defelections.
You may ignore me, but I will continue to Gut your lying posts.
You ain't off the hook.
`

Last edited:

Completely false. Not only have we observed speciation directly, the fossil record of some lineages is quite robust. Furthermore, we know the physical mechanisms of evolution amd can test for them. And, the genetic testing, the fossil record, and the physiology are all in perfect agreement. Unless you would like to propose the insane idea that this os merely coincidence (and back it up with mountains of mutually supportive empirical evidence ofbthe type which contradicts your statement), then you will have to accept you said is simply not true
There is NO actual EVIDENCE that a single mammal species EVER evolved into two different species. It does not exist.

There is NO actual EVIDENCE that a single mammal species EVER evolved into two different species
False. You can keep screaming this until you are blue in the face. Our scientific knowledge does not care about your religion, or your fetishes, or your neuroses

There is NO actual EVIDENCE that a single mammal species EVER evolved into two different species
False. You can keep screaming this until you are blue in the face. Our scientific knowledge does not care about your religion, or your fetishes, or your neuroses
BE VERY specific and show evidence of a mammal, I dont mean guess work or assumptions but physical evidence, that evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals. Show the original species and the two or more new species, physical actual evidence.

There is NO actual EVIDENCE that a single mammal species EVER evolved into two different species. It does not exist.
Asked and Answered more than once you 12 IQ Battle damaged/Shell-shocked trash.
You just deny it, say "No."
That is NOT debate.

You can't just say something Labeled "evidence" by numerous highly Credible sources is not.

You're a TROLL who just says "no'"
AGAIN....

How so Goofy?
There's TONS of Evidence, from Fossils, DNA regression analysis, and of course, the thread title is very strong.
That is "ACTUAL Evidence".
You want Pictures/a shortened Time lapse video of an ape turning into a Man?
Is that, to your 60 IQ brain, the only "Actual evidence."

Most Murder convictions - "beyond a reasonable Doubt" - are on Circumstantial Evidence, NOT eyewitness accounts. In fact, the latter are notoriously un and less relaible.

more
Evidence of common descent - Wikipedia

IOW, you too are a raging Moron.
To have reached this point in life, with access to unlimited info..
You have utterly Failed.
You are Willfully Stupid - probably indoctrinated from Birth... Jesus-Porked.
`

Asked and Answered more than ones you 12 IQ Battle damaged/Shell-shocked trash.
You just deny it, say "No."
That is NOT debate
You can't just say something Labeled "evidence" by numerous highly Credible sources is not.

You're a TROLL who just says "no'"
AGAIN:

How so Goofy?
There's TONS of Evidence, from Fossils, DNA regression analysis, and of course, the thread title is very strong.
That is "ACTUAL Evidence".
You want Pictures/a shortened Time lapse video of an ape turning into a Man?
Is that, to your 60 IQ brain, the only "Actual evidence."

Most Murder convictions - "beyond a reasonable Doubt" - are on Circumstantial Evidence, NOT eyewitness accounts. In fact, the latter are notoriously un and less relaible.

more
Evidence of common descent - Wikipedia

IOW, you too are a raging Moron.
To have reached this point in life, with access to unlimited info..
You have utterly Failed.
You are Willfully Stupid - probably indoctrinated from Birth... Jesus-Porked.
`
NOT one of the sources you list has any physical evidence it is all smoke and mirrors assumptions built on guesses.

BE VERY specific and show evidence of a mammal, I dont mean guess work or assumptions but physical evidence, that evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals. Show the original species and the two or more new species, physical actual evidence.
You were already shown evidence, and you rejected it. I don't give a shit whether or not you believe it. I am fully content simply to mock your comments and refute them.

And consider the absurdity of your whiny demands...the most Robust scientific theory in history -- evolution -- is a proven fact, supported by all the evidence.

But you claim otherwise, based on nothing at all but your personal fetishes...and others are expected to acquiesce to your demands to spoonfeed you the material found in a 7th grade science text, so that you -- an uneducated slob with no education or experience in any of these fields -- can shit on it?

Haha...no. Twist in the wind, sir.

You were already shown evidence, and you rejected it. I don't give a shit whether or not you believe it. I am fully content simply to mock your comments and refute them.

And think the absurd of your whiny demands...the most Rob scientific theory in history -- evolution -- is a proven fact, supported by all the evidence.

But you claim otherwise, based on nothing at all but your personal fetishes...and others are expected to acquire to yiur demands to spoonfeed you the material found in a 7th grade science text?

Haha...no. Twist in the wind, sir.
NOT a single link has any actual physical evidence it is all guesses and assumptions with no actual physical bases in fact. Science does NOT have a physical corpse or bones that PROVE 2 or more other mammals sprang from it.

NOT one of the sources you list has any Physical Evidence it is all smoke and mirrors assumptions built on guesses.
Actually, it's ALL "Physical evidence" you MORON.
ALL of it.
Fossils, DNA, Chemistry, Geology, etc
ALL "Physical Evidence," and would be admitted into any legal case.
Bones, DNA, Crime scene physical traces.
ALL Physical Evidence.
and oft enough for Conviction "beyond a reasonable doubt" withOUT eyewitness account.

You STUPID ******* ASSHOLE.

`

Last edited:
NOT one of the sources you list has any Physical Evidence it is all smoke and mirrors assumptions built on guesses.
Actually, it's ALL Physical evidence you MORON.
ALL of it.
Fossils, DNA, Chemistry, Geology, etc
ALL Physical Evidence, and would be admitted into any legal case.
Bones, DNA, Crime scene physical traces.
ALL Physical Evidence.
and oft enough for Conviction "beyond a reasonable doubt" withOUT eyewitness account.

You STUPID ******* ASSHOLE.

`
DNA does not prove that something that is not one hundred percent the same as the compared to bone is from the same mammal. One must ASSUME that close matches are indicative of that. No hard evidence exists. No REAL scientist would EVER make the claims you two retards are making in this thread, EVER. The science just does not have the proof.

DNA does not prove that something that is not one hundred percent the same as the compared to bone is from the same mammal.
And tgis is exactly what I am talking about. No one piece of evidence proves any scientific theory. What proves evolution is that the evidence from every single field of science and from experimental method is in agreement.

This was explained to you, very directly and explicitly.

And yet still you say stupid things, like your comment i quoted above. This proves you are not interested in learning anything, that you are dishonest, and that no amount of evidence or effort would change your mind.

What is with your little dog and pony show? What is with this embarrassing attempt by you to act as if your belief comes with ANY deference to evidence or lack thereof? Are you so embarrassed of your goofy voodoo religion that you can't simply say, "I say no, because the Bible says no!" Trust me, that would be less embarrassing for you.

Last edited:
DNA does not prove that something that is not one hundred percent the same as the compared to bone is from the same mammal.
And tgis is exactly what I am talking about. No one piece of evidence proves any scientific theory. What proves evolution is that the evidence from every single field of science and from experimental method is in agreement.

This was explained to you, very directly and explicitly.

And yet still you say stupid things, like your comment i quoted above. This proves you are not interested in learning anything, that you are dishonest, and that no amount of evidence or effort would change your mind.

What is with your little dog and pony show? What is with this embarrassing attempt by you to act as if your beliefs comes with ANY deference to evidence or lack thereof? Are you so embarrassed of your goofy voodoo religion that you can't simply say, "I say no, because the Bible says no!" Trust me, that would be less embarrassing for you.
Name one reputable scientist that claims he has PROOF that a mammal evolved into 2 distinctly different mammal species?

Name one reputable scientist that claims he has PROOF that a mammal evolved into 2 distinctly different mammal species?
No. You name one that doesn't. One reputable, publishing biologist.

Just one.

So you ADMIT you can not name anyone in the science community that is reputable will make the same claims you made here, thanks for playing

Forum List

Back