More storms, more intense storms

Oddball, you are a fucking idiot. A willfully ignorant ass that knows nothing of science. Here are the people that keep track of extreme weather because their jobs depend on it.

climate change news - Reinsurance News

Zurich urges businesses to prepare for climate change

25th September 2018

Zurich Insurance Group has called on businesses to act now and prepare for climate change, as internationally-agreed targets for lower greenhouse emissions look set to miss their mark. The new report from Zurich outlines three steps it believes will help companies develop a climate resilience adaptation strategy. These steps include identifying the ... Read the full article

Society must prepare for more frequent and severe extreme weather events: Swiss Re
17th August 2018

Martin Bertogg, Head of Catastrophe Perils at reinsurance giant Swiss Re, has called on society to adapt and prepare for increasingly frequent and severe occurrences of extreme weather conditions, such as the heatwaves and dry spells witnessed in recent times. The Swiss Re Institute, a division of Switzerland-based reinsurer Swiss Re, ... Read the full article
LOL

The same people who said the ice would be gone 20 years ago.... The same people who said we would be 6 deg C hotter today....

They are batting 1,000 at FAILURE in predictions.. You really should stop using Climate Re-Analyzer bull shit lies..

It matters not that their data is still either faked or missing, all we know for certain is that we need to turn over control to an all powerful one world government and send $40 Trillion to Soros. Sure, it won't do a fucking thing to the climate, but that was never the point

We have at most 100 years of reliable Tornado and hurricane data and you're going to act like we can make the judgement call?

I could name far more active years for powerful storms.

Extreme Rise in emotional weather reporting predicted...

maxresdefault.jpg

Oddball, you are a fucking idiot. A willfully ignorant ass that knows nothing of science. Here are the people that keep track of extreme weather because their jobs depend on it.

climate change news - Reinsurance News

Zurich urges businesses to prepare for climate change

25th September 2018

Zurich Insurance Group has called on businesses to act now and prepare for climate change, as internationally-agreed targets for lower greenhouse emissions look set to miss their mark. The new report from Zurich outlines three steps it believes will help companies develop a climate resilience adaptation strategy. These steps include identifying the ... Read the full article

Society must prepare for more frequent and severe extreme weather events: Swiss Re
17th August 2018

Martin Bertogg, Head of Catastrophe Perils at reinsurance giant Swiss Re, has called on society to adapt and prepare for increasingly frequent and severe occurrences of extreme weather conditions, such as the heatwaves and dry spells witnessed in recent times. The Swiss Re Institute, a division of Switzerland-based reinsurer Swiss Re, ... Read the full article
You can't even wrap your head about a concept like "falsifiable", then try to deflect from the fact with an all-too-predictable appeal to authority, and I'm the idiot?!?

Man, you warmers are a hooot! :laugh2:
Silly ignorant ass, the re-insurers are the people that see the numbers for natural disasters up close and personal. And, yes, they are the authorities on the cost of those disasters. Who are we supposed to go to for information? People like you that have zero real knowledge of these events?
People such as myself and my fellow cement mason are the best weather/climate forecasters. The reason people like myself have learned to get it right is because if we get it wrong, it doesn't merely hit us financially, it is also punishing to our bodies.

It's a carrot/stick thing.

Regardless of one's political stance , the $$$ to pay for the damage needs to come from somewhere....
Storms are going to happen one way or the other...Almost certainly doesn't have anything to do with global warming.

then what does the weather changing and becoming more volitale have to do with ?

seriously, it's one thing to deny AGW, altogether another to deny climate change(s)

~S~

We have stressed the natural ecosystem of the planet. That is not debatable. How does one then come to the opinion that it would have no deleterious consequences for us?

It reminds me of the globalism debate. In the 80s, Reagan began selling republicans on the idea that American business must necessarily escape the punitive damage of American taxation. Government is the problem they said. They began clearing the way for business to escape America and head for more business friendly environs. Jump ahead forty years or so and conservatives, astonishingly, wondering where our jobs have gone, saddle us with Trump. Republicans have no clue what they are doing to our future and won't see it till it is too late.

The difference in the debates being that in forty years we are looking at an environmental existential threat, instead of a momentary one, politically speaking. I understand of course, the damage Trump is doing to the environmental movement.

Keep up the good fight, Old Rocks. :thup:

If I'm a bit off topic, I offer my apologies.

We have stressed the natural ecosystem of the planet. That is not debatable. How does one then come to the opinion that it would have no deleterious consequences for us?

It reminds me of the globalism debate. In the 80s, Reagan began selling republicans on the idea that American business must necessarily escape the punitive damage of American taxation. Government is the problem they said. They began clearing the way for business to escape America and head for more business friendly environs. Jump ahead forty years or so and conservatives, astonishingly, wondering where our jobs have gone, saddle us with Trump. Republicans have no clue what they are doing to our future and won't see it till it is too late.

The difference in the debates being that in forty years we are looking at an environmental existential threat, instead of a momentary one, politically speaking. I understand of course, the damage Trump is doing to the environmental movement.

s0n....you're not very well informed.

High school level knowledge is ghey

Here ya go....the thread that train wrecks matrix thinking in climate change.....

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

About 4 billion links of pwnage btw :113:

Also btw....Old Rocks is stuck in the 1990's on this stuff. Ignores virtually all new information like most progressives. Got duped in college.....also like most progressives.:bye1::bye1:

Last edited:

s0n....you're not very well informed.

High school level knowledge is ghey

Here ya go....the thread that train wrecks matrix thinking in climate change.....

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

About 4 billion links of pwnage btw :113:
You can't see the forest for the trees.

It is not at all difficult to see.

You are invested in obscuring it. That is why the bullshit is piled so high.

The OP is the perfect puppet for his globalist masters.
They say it....he BELIEVES it.

The US is among the cleanest nations on earth in terms of so called greenhouse gas output anyway.

Tell ya what "brave little climate warrior"....
Go to China, the REAL source of your GHG and stand in Tiananmen square shouting your concerns.

Till then.....STFU moron
Dumb fuck, look at the total emissions of China and the USA since 1900. Then get back to us. Yes, China is currently emitting more than the US. As is India. But both nations are doing more with less to change that than we are.

The US is among the cleanest nations on earth in terms of so called greenhouse gas output anyway.

Go to China, the REAL source of your GHG and stand in Tiananmen square shouting your concerns.

Till then.....STFU moron
Dumb fuck, look at the total emissions of China and the USA since 1900. Then get back to us. Yes, China is currently emitting more than the US. As is India. But both nations are doing more with less to change that than we are.

Man where do you get this stuff? Really....this moral equivalence stuff.....it doesnt square.

Do I need to do a boob augmentation analogy to frame it because you're not getting it.

Let's put it this way.....all countries will be burning coal, lots of it, for decades to come. Skeptics dont see any need for flea clapping because China and India are building a few solar panels and windmills.

So American policymakers should saddle the people with mega high electricity bills? The emissions from China do effect the planet ya know!

Climate action is the biggest con in the history of our country! Its bumpy cucumber self-insertion.....Obama even admits it HERE >>

Last edited:
Regardless of one's political stance , the $$$ to pay for the damage needs to come from somewhere....
Storms are going to happen one way or the other...Almost certainly doesn't have anything to do with global warming.
Are you just an idiot, or just a liar? Hurricanes are heat engines. Add more heat, and they are more intense. And that is what we have been seeing, more intense storms. And warmer air carries more water, so the storms drop more water. Ask the people in Houston.

Till then.....STFU moron

Man where do you get this stuff? Really....this moral equivalence stuff.....it doesnt square.

Do I need to do a boob augmentation analogy to frame it because you're not getting it.

Let's put it this way.....all countries will be burning coal, lots of it, for decades to come. Skeptics dont see any need for flea clapping because China and India are building a few solar panels and windmills.

So American policymakers should saddle the people with mega high electricity bills? The emissions from China do effect the planet ya know!

Climate action is the biggest con in the history of our country! Its bumpy cucumber self-insertion.....Obama even admits it HERE >>

And President Obama, nor the other politicians, foresaw the dramatic reduction in the prices of renewables. Nor the innovations in grid scale storage. That is why we need scientific advisors to politicians. Real scientists, not obese junkies on the AM radio or fake British Lords.

Till then.....STFU moron

And President Obama, nor the other politicians, foresaw the dramatic reduction in the prices of renewables. Nor the innovations in grid scale storage. That is why we need scientific advisors to politicians. Real scientists, not obese junkies on the AM radio or fake British Lords.

Again.....fake.:2up:. Only believed by those residing in an interstellar zip code! Totally false.

( See link on Australia energy costs......very informative....last 5 years consumers train wrecked due to renewable energy governmental policies. The electorate has since revolted.... they didn't much like getting faked out )

Forum List

Back