More stone age laws from Islamland: Digital SLRs to be banned in Kuwait

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Someone in government decides who gets cameras and who does not.

Kuwait moves to ban digital camera use in public | Technology | guardian.co.uk

All Kuwait news media must obtain licences from the Ministry of Information, which regulates the publishing industry. A 2010 report on press freedom by campaign group Reporters without Borders gave Kuwait the top ranking among all Gulf states in terms of the freedom of its newspapers, despite the convictions of a number of high-profile bloggers in recent years.

Mohamed Abdel Qader Al-Jassem, a lawyer and prominent blogger, was jailed in Kuwait City on Monday evening after being found guilty of "attacking national unity" and defaming the prime minister.

Senator Jay Rockefeller could have said that.

Their country and their laws.

Why should we care???

We should care about oppression in the Muslim world. After all, Islam is the religion of peace, right? :lol:

I could care less about their oppression because it is none of my business, but that doesn't change the point of fact which is simply that we only care about their oppression infofar as it decreases our ability to control the region and it's vast resources. Failure to maintain this control will only allow upstarts like China to threaten our world domination and hegemony, therefore, this drivel about freedom is just what is: drivel. The U.S. government could care less about the plight of muslims, but it also understands clearly, that it's very existence is at stake so the muslims are simply fodder in a greater agenda. This isn't some moral crusade, LOL.

Their country and their laws.

Why should we care???

We should care about oppression in the Muslim world. After all, Islam is the religion of peace, right? :lol:

I could care less about their oppression because it is none of my business, but that doesn't change the point of fact which is simply that we only care about their oppression infofar as it decreases our ability to control the region and it's vast resources. Failure to maintain this control will only allow upstarts like China to threaten our world domination and hegemony, therefore, this drivel about freedom is just what is: drivel. The U.S. government could care less about the plight of muslims, but it also understands clearly, that it's very existence is at stake so the muslims are simply fodder in a greater agenda. This isn't some moral crusade, LOL.

Complete unintelligible gibberish, as usual.:lol:

Unintelligble to those undecated in such matters, and hey, I'm not the one with a picture of the prophet as my avatar. You can't even counter what I've wrote. You just want to live in your scary little world where the muslims are out to you so you behave like a predictable, conditioned fat american coward, which is exactly what you are a coward. Time to grow up, but feel free to go save some poor muslims from oppression holy roller, go get em' tiger! Put that avatar on a t-shirt and and test the limits of free speech in the ME, tell him who is boss. Let's see your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

Unintelligble to those undecated in such matters, and hey, I'm not the one with a picture of the prophet as my avatar. You can't even counter what I've wrote. You just want to live in your scary little world where the muslims are out to you so you behave like a predictable, conditioned fat american coward, which is exactly what you are a coward. Time to grow up, but feel free to go save some poor muslims from oppression holy roller, go get em' tiger! Put that avatar on a t-shirt and and test the limits of free speech in the ME, tell him who is boss. Let's see your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

Your posts are unintelligible to anyone with a functioning brain. That opts you out

You know less than zero about the subject matter so why waste valuable bandwidth with your psychotic scribblings?