More States Require Schools To Teach The Holocaust

You say "The hate, is all on the left" then in your post you call me a RAT and an enemy. Pretty hateful stuff. I think you've managed to destroy any credibility you might have had. You don't need my help.

and, a big Ha, Ha, Ha, to you. You refused to support one point you made in your post! You tiny winded little dismissal shows it is you who are irrelevant and nothing more than a liar.

You are the one with no credibility, you made claims, I challenged you, I dared you, to back one up. 8 claims! 8 statements about Conservatives. And you completely ran from your post.

You think I managed to destroy my credibility? I do not need your help? I dared you to support one of the points you made. You ran like a coward. Where is the great intellect? Where is the righteousness? Where is the truth?

Yes, once again a DemoRAT posts complete lies that only apply to their party as if it something Conservatives are guilty of.

Thank you for at least replying to show everyone how you could not prove that the lies of the Demorats are anything but!

Last edited:
Nonsense.
You just don't see it, billy, and I don't blame you for denying we could be on the same path. It's unthinkable, but the similarities are scary as hell for one a little closer to the era than you.

I see just fine.

My mom grew up in WWII. She sees the current Democrats as modern-day Nazis.

I grew up in the Cold War. I see them as modern-day Communists.

Behavior sticks.

Sorry, but wrong. Russia was where the term Pogrom was coined, and it had the most in general throughout the 1500's to the 1900's.

Theres litrrally like thousands of riots, massacres & expulsions of Jews.
Most
Of them happened in Western Europe.

Take a hint.
Nobody likes K:kez.

Except Evangelical loons

Enjoy your jew hate.

Enjoy your anti-Slavic hatred.

Slavs were the main victims of WW2.

Slavs were far from beibg unique in attacking Kosher people.

Here's a list of massacres, expulsions & riots AKA Pogrom style attacks mostly by non- Slavs.

Jewish Persecution | Timeline of Judaism | History of AntiSemitism

Where have I shown any hatred? You have a thing against jews. That is obvious. And Russia/Polish fighting is Slav on Slav. Hell you can add the Hungarians into that mix when they were part of the Hapsburg Empire.

A.) You unrightfully singled out Slavs for attacks upon Kosher people.

B) Hungarians are not really Slavic..they speak a Finno-Ugric language.

For pogroms. The other attacks had other names.

Theres litrrally like thousands of riots, massacres & expulsions of Jews.
Most
Of them happened in Western Europe.

Take a hint.
Nobody likes K:kez.

Except Evangelical loons

Enjoy your jew hate.

Enjoy your anti-Slavic hatred.

Slavs were the main victims of WW2.

Slavs were far from beibg unique in attacking Kosher people.

Here's a list of massacres, expulsions & riots AKA Pogrom style attacks mostly by non- Slavs.

Jewish Persecution | Timeline of Judaism | History of AntiSemitism

Where have I shown any hatred? You have a thing against jews. That is obvious. And Russia/Polish fighting is Slav on Slav. Hell you can add the Hungarians into that mix when they were part of the Hapsburg Empire.

A.) You unrightfully singled out Slavs for attacks upon Kosher people.

B) Hungarians are not really Slavic..they speak a Finno-Ugric language.

For pogroms. The other attacks had other names.

Anti-Slavic propaganda.

Yet you approve of Putin (the KGB-trained henchman) more that Pelosi. Nah, it isn't commies you hate. However you do call those you hate commies. Interesting!
Did your Mom ever wonder how an advanced intellectual nation like Germany could become what it did under Hitler. Or does she just remember the end and not know how it began?

Yet you approve of Putin (the KGB-trained henchman) more that Pelosi. Nah, it isn't commies you hate. However you do call those you hate commies. Interesting!

Please post where I approved of Putin at all, ever. I said he was for his country a more effective leader than Obama was for his. That's true, and the limit of it.

Did your Mom ever wonder how an advanced intellectual nation like Germany could become what it did under Hitler. Or does she just remember the end and not know how it began?

Oh, she's quite aware of what the Treaty of Versailles did to Germany, which following WWI was a squalorous dump that could not help but lead to the rise of an Adolf Hitler.

If you truly believe that America shares any similar condition upon which to raise a rabble, then I have forgotten more history than you ever knew.

The Democratic Party has become Orwell's model, this century's party striving for eventual totalitarian rule.

But Americans are not starving Germans, and their success will not be permitted.

You say "The hate, is all on the left" then in your post you call me a RAT and an enemy. Pretty hateful stuff. I think you've managed to destroy any credibility you might have had. You don't need my help.

and, a big Ha, Ha, Ha, to you. You refused to support one point you made in your post! You tiny winded little dismissal shows it is you who are irrelevant and nothing more than a liar.

You are the one with no credibility, you made claims, I challenged you, I dared you, to back one up. 8 claims! 8 statements about Conservatives. And you completely ran from your post.

You think I managed to destroy my credibility? I do not need your help? I dared you to support one of the points you made. You ran like a coward. Where is the great intellect? Where is the righteousness? Where is the truth?

Yes, once again a DemoRAT posts complete lies that only apply to their party as if it something Conservatives are guilty of.

Thank you for at least replying to show everyone how you could not prove that the lies of the Demorats are anything but!
:chillpill:
Seems to me I supported all my points:
If you're looking for parallels you need to look no further than our current president:
Populist - Too many promises to list
Nationalist - MAGA
Supported violence against enemies - Reporters and protesters
Stoked fear of a 5th column - Muslim immigrants
Stoked fear of external threat - Illegal immigration
What point were you unable to understand?

If you're looking for parallels you need to look no further than our current president:
Nationalist - MAGA
All of them, they are pure nonsense.

[

We need not fear tens of millions of illegal aliens?
What about the 100's of billions it cost?
The disease the bring?
The rapes a d murder?
The drugs?
The theft of identity, as in using Americans SS #'s[/QUOTE]

Elektra--------moaning becometh thee not-------the furies will get you
for BLASPHEMY

• Stoked fear of external threat - Illegal immigration
Caveat: I don't think Trump is Hitler, only that his rise to power echos the path that Hitler used

We need not fear tens of millions of illegal aliens?
What about the 100's of billions it cost?
The disease the bring?
The rapes a d murder?
The drugs?
The theft of identity, as in using Americans SS #'s

Nationalist - MAGA
You're not saying anything. I wonder why that is?

Forum List

Back