More school: Obama would curtail summer vacation

No, their response was pointing out the huge holes in SV's methodology.

Also, apply common sense. In a survey on 1,000 people, none of them got more than seven right?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Likely won't. She's not all that bright, you see.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it when someone comes in, doesn't get what's going on and accuses someone else of not being bright. :lol::lol::lol:
I know it's hard for you to ralize the obvious, but your input in this thread says it all, butch.

Not really getting your point on this subject there. Perhaps you can explain what that comment has to do with this?

You must be one of those rude Democrats....http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/89783-democrats-are-getting-much-ruder.html

Last edited:
You can become a teacher and become part of the solution.

I've taught first grade, third grade, and eighth grade language arts.

what is wrong with watching videos critical of capitalism? they should watch videos on the good and bad points of all economic systems and figure out for themselves which they like best

What a novel concept. Too bad the districts ordering the video for elementary students, and produced by the Tides Foundation, have an agenda that only includes promoting one narrow view.

So, you as a teacher are only allowed to show videos selected by the district and you must show all videos selected by the district?

Well lucky me taught in a midwest district which wasn't run by a bunch of liberal assholes. However, a form had to be submitted and approved by the principal for any videos shown. The only video I was ever given to show my students was something on dental hygiene.

Regardless, I still stand by my original smartass comment. I've seen it from both sides. Parents need to be involved with their child's education, but also need time to be in their lives. I don't see that happening if the school day is extended by an additional three hours.

So.. the president now wants to control the length of the school day? I guess it beats tackling things like SS, the Iranian threat, Medicare, tort reform, Medicaid, etc.
What an asshat. But, this is what you get when you vote in an erudite pinhead with zero real world experience. You get a tinkerer.

Last edited:
So.. the presdient now wants to control the length of the school day? I guess it beats tackling things like SS, the Iranian threat, Medicare, tort reform, Medicaid, etc.
What an asshat. But, this is what you get when you vote in an erudite pinhead with zero real world experience. You get a tinkerer.

Please don't measure a president's ability to deal with multi-tasking on the 'skills' of the past president.

Please don't measure a president's ability to deal with multi-tasking on the 'skills' of the past president.
Please don't assume that I do. And what exactly does "dealing with multi-tasking" have to do with anything? How exactly does one "deal with multi-tasking"?

Given the structure of this sentence.. maybe Obama IS on to something. Public school grad are we?

I received a call from my son's Free Enterprise teacher complaining that he laughed while watching a movieson what African kids eat. She was almost unintelligable and was yammering about embracing "multi-culturalism" I mean.. WTF does any of this have to do with Free Enterprise? Multi culturalism? HUH? Welcome to Obama's world of indoctrination.

I received a call from my son's Free Enterprise teacher complaining that he laughed while watching a movieson what African kids eat. She was almost unintelligable and was yammering about embracing "multi-culturalism" I mean.. WTF does any of this have to do with Free Enterprise? Multi culturalism? HUH? Welcome to Obama's world of indoctrination.

Kids laugh at inappropriate moments in movies all the time. My friend ( a teacher ) shows Gone With the Wind during testing week every year and says the kids howl every year when Scarlett beats that mule to death.

Perhaps her rant was an example of her 'abilities' to multi-task and to 'teach' multi-tasking?

What the hell is a "Free Enterprise" class in the first place?

What the hell is a "Free Enterprise" class in the first place?

Good question. I was wondering that myself.

Forum List

Back