More Romney Rally Racists

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
These don't care that they're on camera.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jt-Fqf6s1s&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jt-Fqf6s1s&feature=plcp[/ame]

watch

The GOP racists are the minority, but they are there and they are loud.

Last edited:
I missed the 'racism'. Where was it, precisely?

You proved my point, bigots don't know they're racist.

To them "go back to kenya" is normal. They'll say it right to a video camera.

Or, use him for "target practice".... all normal to you.

And thank you for your 55 electoral votes going to President Obama, CALIFORNIA girl....:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

And thank you for your 55 electoral votes going to President Obama, CALIFORNIA girl....:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Don't count on California going to obama. If Romney wins the popular vote nationwide, all of California's votes go to him even if Romney lost in California.

I didn't see anything racist either. The comment about Kenya came from obama who said he was born in Kenya.

I hate to disappoint you but Obama's own biog claims that he was 'born in Kenya' so either he lied then or he's lying now. Frankly, I don't think he was born in Kenya but getting held to account for his lies ain't racism, sweetie.

Although the overly emotional bullshit about 'target practice' is funny, it's meaningless.

And... just for the record... I don't vote in the state of CA... it's just the state I was born in. I couldn't give a rat's ass which way it votes. However, I have voted... for Romney/Ryan... first time that I've been able to support one of the two parties. So, yea, I'm :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Michelle Obama said that "Baracks home country is Kenya".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k]Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't the empress really mean that's where obama's heart and loyalty is rather than his place of birth?

Don't count on California going to obama. If Romney wins the popular vote nationwide, all of California's votes go to him even if Romney lost in California.

I didn't see anything racist either. The comment about Kenya came from obama who said he was born in Kenya.
Blah blah.

See my signature.

and lets not forget, lets put the white back in the white house. This right after Ann Coulter swore there is no more racism in America. lololol

I love when they first said now that Obama won, its all post racial now. It is, for half of us. The other half (republicans), not so much.

and lets not forget, lets put the white back in the white house. This right after Ann Coulter swore there is no more racism in America. lololol

I love when they first said now that Obama won, its all post racial now. It is, for half of us. The other half (republicans), not so much.
Then why do you idiot leftists keep playing the race card?

Still waiting for proof that that jerk was at a Romney rally. Clue: call getty images and ask them the following:

What is the name of the person in the photograph (they'll tell you they don't know)
Was it taken inside or outside of the rally (they'll tell you it was outside)

Then go to the Romney campaign's official website and try to find that tee-shirt. (You won't find it. It's not one of their's, it's home made)

Professional photographers always, always, always get the name of the people in the image. They get signed consent forms for the image to be distributed.

The image is a set up.... for morons like you who regurgitate crap without bothering to verify it. Hack.

You've left something very important out of the equation. The ONLY equation actually. -->

It's not the color of Obama's skin ... it's his dark muslim heart which hates America ... evident in his words and actions.

How much money does his want to give the muslim pig brotherhood?

See now? :eusa_angel:

Still waiting for proof that that jerk was at a Romney rally. Clue: call getty images and ask them the following:

What is the name of the person in the photograph (they'll tell you they don't know)

Then go to the Romney campaign's official website and try to find that tee-shirt. (You won't find it. It's not one of their's, it's home made)

Professional photographers always, always, always get the name of the people in the image. They get signed consent forms for the image to be distributed.

The image is a set up.... for morons like you who regurgitate crap without bothering to verify it. Hack.
Leftist verification: "It's true because I WANT it to be true! So there!"

Leftist verification: "It's true because I WANT it to be true! So there!"

It gets better.... there are images of an SEIU thug being arrested at a TEA Party rally... could be this guy's twin. Shocking!

These don't care that they're on camera.

Romney Rally Crowd Full 10/1/2012 - YouTube

watch

The GOP racists are the minority, but they are there and they are loud.

"Mama! That's him! That's the man with his hand in my wallet!"

:rofl:

Note for braindead leftists:

Making fun of Obama is not racist. Disagreeing with Obama is not racist. Not worshiping Obama is not racist.

Understand now?

I doubt it.

You forgot the racist democrats (again).

Forum List

Back