More right wing BS lunacy....when does this all stop?

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
Columnist says Obama hinted at finishing what Hitler started during speech at Buchenwald
June 13, 9:08 AM · 7 comments

Joseph Farah, founder, CEO and editor of WorldNetDaily suggested in his column this morning, Work not finished at Buchenwald?, that Obama hints at a plan to finish the work Hitler started in his speech at the Buchenwald concentration camp site last week.
He explains that one line signals Obama’s possible intent:

The speech was delivered at Buchenwald, one of the most notorious concentration camps operated by Nazis, a place where some 56,000 people, mostly Jews, were murdered in what Adolf Hitler hoped would be the "final solution" to the "Jewish problem."

This is the shockingly unbelievable line that struck my attention – one that was in such poor taste that it couldn't possibly have survived scrutiny by competent speechwriters and editors unless there was some intention behind it: "We are here today because we know this work is not yet finished."

Now, don't tell me I am taking this line out of context. I know I am. I understand the context – that the fight continues against those who deny the Holocaust.

Nevertheless, given the context of Buchenwald itself – the hideous "work" that was performed there, this sentence should never have made the final draft.

He goes on to suggest that Obama has a history consistent with the spirit of what he believes that one line represents:

There's also context to the Obama administration that cannot be ignored.

This is a president who, days earlier, suggested Iran, a country whose top officials deny the Holocaust and remain loyal to Hitler's notion of a final solution to the Jewish problem, have the absolute right to nuclear power.

The latest disgrace involved the appointment by Obama's Department of Homeland Security secretary, Janet Napolitano, of Kareem Shora to her official advisory council. Shora is the head of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee whose officials have labeled deadly jihadists as "heroes" and denied Hamas is a terrorist organization.

He further suggests that during Obama’s Cairo speech he spoke in code to Jihadists:

But it gets worse.

In his major address to the Muslim world last week, Obama seemed to be speaking in code – whether he or his speechwriters knew it.

He said: "As the Holy Quran tells us, 'Be conscious of God and speak always the truth.'" On the surface, this seems innocent enough. But those of us who understand Islam, have studied it, reported on it and analyzed it, understand context, too.
Columnist says Obama hinted at finishing what Hitler started during speech at Buchenwald

Joseph Farah, founder, CEO and editor of WorldNetDaily suggested in his column this morning, Work not finished at Buchenwald?, that Obama hints at a plan to finish the work Hitler started in his speech at the Buchenwald concentration camp site last week.

The speech was delivered at Buchenwald, one of the most notorious concentration camps operated by Nazis, a place where some 56,000 people, mostly Jews, were murdered in what Adolf Hitler hoped would be the "final solution" to the "Jewish problem."

This is the shockingly unbelievable line that struck my attention – one that was in such poor taste that it couldn't possibly have survived scrutiny by competent speechwriters and editors unless there was some intention behind it: "We are here today because we know this work is not yet finished."

Now, don't tell me I am taking this line out of context. I know I am. I understand the context – that the fight continues against those who deny the Holocaust.

Nevertheless, given the context of Buchenwald itself – the hideous "work" that was performed there, this sentence should never have made the final draft.

He goes on to suggest that Obama has a history consistent with the spirit of what he believes that one line represents:

This is a president who, days earlier, suggested Iran, a country whose top officials deny the Holocaust and remain loyal to Hitler's notion of a final solution to the Jewish problem, have the absolute right to nuclear power.

The latest disgrace involved the appointment by Obama's Department of Homeland Security secretary, Janet Napolitano, of Kareem Shora to her official advisory council. Shora is the head of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee whose officials have labeled deadly jihadists as "heroes" and denied Hamas is a terrorist organization.

He further suggests that during Obama’s Cairo speech he spoke in code to Jihadists:

But it gets worse.

In his major address to the Muslim world last week, Obama seemed to be speaking in code – whether he or his speechwriters knew it.

He said: "As the Holy Quran tells us, 'Be conscious of God and speak always the truth.'" On the surface, this seems innocent enough. But those of us who understand Islam, have studied it, reported on it and analyzed it, understand context, too.

Ron Reagan was playing clips of Glen Beck making similar connections. They are amazing. Shameless.

On his Fox News show today, host Glenn Beck and guest Jonah Goldberg compared GM bankruptcy to the Nazi government’s creation of Volkswagon. Goldberg made the claim that GM’s bankruptcy is all part of Obama’s central plan. The option he advocated was to allow the automakers to fail, which would have turned the recession into a depression, but Beck and company didn’t consider that.

Here is the video courtesy of Media Matters:

Glenn Beck Compares Obama and GM to Hitler and Volkswagon | Politicususa.com

How dare these upity conservatives shamelessly say things that offend others!!!! GASP!!!

Would it have made any difference if Glen Beck or Joseph Farah were late night talk show hosts???

The answer to your question of "when will this all stop" is simple. WHEN OBAMA LEAVES WASHINGTON

so if you were an isralie would you be concerned or comforted by obama's recent actions and statements.........

But it gets worse.

Ron Reagan was playing clips of Glen Beck making similar connections. They are amazing. Shameless.

On his Fox News show today, host Glenn Beck and guest Jonah Goldberg compared GM bankruptcy to the Nazi government’s creation of Volkswagon. Goldberg made the claim that GM’s bankruptcy is all part of Obama’s central plan. The option he advocated was to allow the automakers to fail, which would have turned the recession into a depression, but Beck and company didn’t consider that.

Here is the video courtesy of Media Matters:

Glenn Beck Compares Obama and GM to Hitler and Volkswagon | Politicususa.com

then you believe that the creation of volkswagon was a bad idea....is that right....

and let's see the full quote...what exactly is untrue about this quote?

BECK: What a nightmare this is. Can you give me any example in history where this kind of stuff has happened, what's happening today, and what does it lead to?

GOLDBERG: ...I'm not calling Barack Obama a Hitler and I'm not calling him Nazis and all the rest. But, you know, in fascism, we saw the people's car. We call it the Volkswagen, where the state said what we're going to do is we're going to take over the auto industry, government and business and unions are going to get together and we're going to create cars to fill a political need rather than a market need and give people these cars.

What's wrong with Volkswagens? :) Yes, I understand the topic of conversation, and I agree that Hitler was making even the auto industry in Germany a government controlled company, and was restricting all other competition, but Volkswagen was instrumental in making his war machines. You have to remember that Hitler was up to his ass in angry countries who were trying desparately to destroy the Nazi war machine. Today, the Mercedes and BMW are huge not only in Germany, but in the world as such. Thanks to the Allied invasion in the mid 40's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back