More record temps

Whee, cold temps exceed warm temps. Let's throw a party. See, we did post it!

Record Events for Sun Mar 27, 2011 through Sat Apr 2, 2011
Total Records: 1335
Rainfall: 290
Snowfall: 148
High Temperatures: 130
Low Temperatures: 137
Lowest Max Temperatures: 525
Highest Min Temperatures: 105

i used to have some respect for you Rocks.....but if your going to play "the Chrissy Game"......then it has just dropped to the respect i have for that repetitious dipshit.....

i used to have some respect for you Rocks.....but if your going to play "the Chrissy Game"......then it has just dropped to the respect i have for that repetitious dipshit.....

Hey, it drives some people here ape. Well worth the effort:lol:

Rocks....you at least will discuss the point.....Chris will just post the same shit over and over....and never replies to questions .....hence the reason so many here have no respect for the guy....dont put yourself in that category....whether your right or wrong you at least show a number on the IQ Index.....

The weekly posting of high and low, for 2% of the world's area, in and of itself, means little. Within natural variation and differances between land masses, means almost nothing. What is interesting is that we have a very strong La Nina, yet the UAH figure for January and February are only -0.01 and -0.02. It should be far lower than that.

Rocks....you at least will discuss the point.....Chris will just post the same shit over and over....and never replies to questions .....hence the reason so many here have no respect for the guy....dont put yourself in that category....whether your right or wrong you at least show a number on the IQ Index.....

Dresden bro........its not an IQ thing. This asshole Chris is pretty smart but......its a thought processing thing. IQ and mental disorders are vastly different. There are lots and lots of smart people who also have a constant misfire with the setting screws ( thats what psychiatrists I work with say!!!). Actually very correctable with pharmachological aids which can often produce miracles.............thus, my suggestion for Chris to do some Effexor XR research above..........he definately has an issue with perseverating thoughts ( OCD). There are others on here with similar issues.........like Ravi/Shaman and Rightwinger. Holy Mother of God......theres somebodies who SCREAM "I need an SSRO drug.". Rocks does appear to have a tunnel mentality for this temperature stuff but I dont see an OCD issue needing meds..........his shit is rooted in hate for the establishment and hate for successful people. Of course, when you're working for decades in the middle of the forest and a wood mill, that shit happens I guess.

Some people need SSRO meds to change the seretonin dynamic............easily identified by looking at post count #'s on this forum.

Last edited:
off-effexor-800X800.jpg

On OCD..........

Obsessive

obsessive-compulsive disorder - Bing Health

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) - MayoClinic.com

On effectiveness of pharmacological aids............

While both drugs are very effective, SSRIs have generally become the preferred medication for anxiety disorders, including OCD. SSRIs have less side effects than other forms of antidepressants, less withdrawal symptoms, less danger in the event of an overdose and overall are considered safer that other types of drugs (TCAs and SSRIs are both very safe drugs, however). Common SSRIs include fluoxetine (Prozac), fluvoxamine (Luvox), sertraline (Zoloft), paroxetine (Paxil), citalopram (Celexa), and escitalopram (Lexapro).

Medications for OCD

s0n........being obsessed with the world coming to an end due to global warming is the exact same thing as the guy who cant go to the beach due to being obsessed with a 500 foot tsunami coming ashore. Treatments the same bro.......lines up the setting screws in the nogin the way they should be.

Time to hit the reset button. You can thank me later.............:up:

Treatment for Rocks would be different.........he just needs to go rob some rich guy of a couple of million $$ or go on that trading places show and send some millionaire packing to go work in the shit-hole he works in!!!

Last edited:
Havn't spent much time in the north east this winter?? Seems its still here,the last of the snow just melted a few days ago.

Big whoop!

Attachments

• $ihasafunny-no-one-cares.jpg
    $ihasafunny-no-one-cares.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 143
Big whoop!

West..........where did you find that bro???:lol::lol:

Classic.........

Gore came out of his hibernation today.......to the reality of the political quicksand!!! This time.,.....he went out and compared the fight over global warming to be more important than the civil rights movement!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::funnyface:

You know........I remember him walking throough the Capitol for the Bush inauguration in 2001.........you looked at him and you knew the guy had snapped.

Last edited:
Big whoop!

West..........where did you find that bro???:lol::lol:

Classic.........

Gore came out of his hibernation today.......to the reality of the political quicksand!!! This time.,.....he went out and compared the fight over global warming to be more important than the civil rights movement!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::funnyface:

You know........I remember him walking throough the Capitol for the Bush inauguration in 2001.........you looked at him and you knew the guy had snapped.

I just did an image search for no one cares and that was the best picture I found. My fondest memory of Gore is when h visited monticello and he was asking who the busts were.....he needs to look at the cash in his pocket...what a fool.

Hey guys I promise You if you click on this link it won`t send You to the "cussing elephant"-redirect.
But I finished writing a few programs and let them sift through the entire JAXA polar ice cover data from 2002 to date...this web page I use is s "free-bee" and wont`t let me make direct URLinking to media files unle$$$$$ I pay ...so I embedded it into an html file and that went right by the ca$$$h collection

jaxagif

If You watch the gif-image You can see why the "global warmers" keep picking out 2007 on every graph they publish and show you the rest of the years as their screwy averages..
I also did a vector analysis of delta(area)/delta(time),...
and it clearly shows that the freezing season in the arctic is extended since 2007 and the "melt season has shorted"...
You can even spot it on the high-res gif watching where the peaks & valleys are...
All the missing lines, the "empty spaces" is where JAXA was parked to safeguard it from solar flare ups...(-9999 codes) and sure as shit after a bunch of those You can spot an increase in -delta(area) per time..as You would expect...with an increase of solar radiation which goes along with more sunspots and more flares=higher solar output= more heat...and reverse...
as everybody has been saying all along

The "buttons" You see on the Gif won`t do anything for You I wrote those in, so I could speed up, reverse/forward & slow down my program ...
looks really cool @ max speed...that`s where their 2007 cheat REALLY shows up...but then You won`t be able to read the year numbers

Last edited:
Record Events for Thu May 5, 2011 through Wed May 11, 2011

High Temperatures: 722
Low Temperatures: 246

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

A look at mid tropospheric temps vs the lower level temps reveals that globally, the atmosphere is more unstable because of the deep level cooling that has taken place! Its that simple. The cooling in the low levels has not yet caught up to what is going on aloft, and because of that, the way to balance that out is in the form of more atmospheric fights.

The Wild weather?Its the Cooling, ______! ( You fill in the blanks) «

Forum List

Back