More record heat

So when the kids science experiment shows no warming, Warmers discount it as "too limited a sample" but it's OK for the Warmers to use a limited sample of Vegas.

OK, that's real science fersure.

Well, I could post what Dr. James Hansen has to say. But Dr. Spencer has for long been the ditto heads favorite scientist. Now that he has the negative and positive signs sorted out, he seems to have fallen out of favor with those that would deny reality.

maybe you could ask your pal jim to act on the FOIA request he's been sitting on for 2+ years, or perhaps he could weigh in on why he's systematically eliminated temp stations that don't fit his model of *climate change*.

i'd be interested in what the charlatan has to say on those subjects, actually.

Well, I could post what Dr. James Hansen has to say. But Dr. Spencer has for long been the ditto heads favorite scientist. Now that he has the negative and positive signs sorted out, he seems to have fallen out of favor with those that would deny reality.

maybe you could ask your pal jim to act on the FOIA request he's been sitting on for 2+ years, or perhaps he could weigh in on why he's systematically eliminated temp stations that don't fit his model of *climate change*.

i'd be interested in what the charlatan has to say on those subjects, actually.

Hand out ice pack with that!

Is it hurricane season yet? I mean since 2005? Is Las Vegas due for one them Cat Fivers we've been hearing about since Katrina?

Oh my, a little hissy fit. Such an erudite post, so enlightening:lol::cuckoo:

Aww come on tool you can do better than that.... beg me... If ya want anymore beatings you are going to have to beg me for them....:lol:

Forum List

Back