More rationing...and guess who will suffer? Infants and old people.

Is there a shortage in Europe? If not, why not? I think that Editec is correct aqain. Another way to get us all to pay $5 for a nickels worth of a common element.

And I do love that assholes here that with zero information are already laying this at the governments doorstep. Get real. Unlike all the other industrial nations, our health care is severly rationed. About 50 million Americans have no healthcare except for the emergency room. And, god forbid should they have to use the emergency room, they will get charged $100 for a dollars worth of medicine.

Our present Health Care System costs more than any other in the world per capita, delivers substandard results in all categories, and does not cover all of our citizens. But you wingnuts are just perfectly happy with that.

Yea... all over Europe 'free' health care is straining to cope. But please continue to ignore the fucking lessons from Europe and pretend it will all be fine. When it all goes to hell in a handbasket, blame the Republicans.

UpUpandAway.jpg

New report finds medical costs to rise 8.5 percent in 2012 - The Hill's Healthwatch
U.S. employers can expect an 8.5 percent increase in their medical costs next year due in some part to the healthcare reform law, the consulting firm PwC said in a report Wednesday.

"You think the government should get into the electrolyte manufacturing business?

Why? Because they've done such a great job with Amtrak? "

Typical- Pubs starve a program, then complain about the result...PFFFFFT!!

Same thing with tainted food. Less than 3% of food production is inspected for quality because that agency has continuously been underfunded, yet when an e.coli epidemic breaks out, people scream bloody murder that the government isn't protecting what we produce that eventually goes into our stomachs.

Is there a shortage in Europe? If not, why not? I think that Editec is correct aqain. Another way to get us all to pay $5 for a nickels worth of a common element.

And I do love that assholes here that with zero information are already laying this at the governments doorstep. Get real. Unlike all the other industrial nations, our health care is severly rationed. About 50 million Americans have no healthcare except for the emergency room. And, god forbid should they have to use the emergency room, they will get charged $100 for a dollars worth of medicine.

Our present Health Care System costs more than any other in the world per capita, delivers substandard results in all categories, and does not cover all of our citizens. But you wingnuts are just perfectly happy with that.

Yea... all over Europe 'free' health care is straining to cope. But please continue to ignore the fucking lessons from Europe and pretend it will all be fine. When it all goes to hell in a handbasket, blame the Republicans.

The UK is straining with all of its government programs (which most Brits love, by the way). The reason for that is the same as ours: They too have been struck by high unemployment, which translates into much less tax revenue which supports those programs.

Forum List

Back