More Racist Rhetoric From Hussein

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
“If crime revives as an issue, it will be through liberal complaints about something that has reduced the salience of the issue—the incarceration rate. And any revival will be awkward for Barack Obama... Last July, Obama said ‘more young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities.’ Actually, more than twice as many black men 18-24 are in college as there are in jail. Last September he said, ‘We have a system that locks away too many young, first-time, nonviolent offenders for the better part of their lives.’ But Heather Mac Donald of the Manhattan Institute... notes that from 1999 to 2004, violent offenders accounted for all of the increase in the prison population... Obama sees racism in the incarceration rate: ‘We have certain sentences that are based less on the kind of crime you commit than on what you look like and where you come from.’ Indeed, in 2006, blacks, who are less than 13 percent of the population, were 37.5 percent of all state and federal prisoners. About one in 33 black men was in prison, compared with one in 79 Hispanic men and one in 205 white men. But Mac Donald cites studies of charging and sentencing that demonstrate that the reason more blacks are disproportionately in prison, and for longer terms, is not racism but racial differences in patterns of criminal offenses... James Q. Wilson, America’s premier social scientist, notes that ‘the typical criminal commits from 12 to 16 crimes a year (not counting drug offenses)’ and Wilson says that 10 years of scholarly studies ‘have shown that states that sent a higher fraction of convicts to prison had lower rates of crime, even after controlling for all of the other ways—poverty, urbanization, and the proportion of young men in the population—that the states differed. A high risk of punishment reduces crime. Deterrence works.’ It works especially on behalf of blacks, who are disproportionately the victims of crimes by black men.” —George Will

Suppose one day someone woke up and put the likes of Enron, Worldcom, or you name it corporate criminal in jail rather than the drug addict or pusher, would that be something or what.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Culture-Make-Believe-Derrick-Jensen/dp/1931498571/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214242974&sr=1-10]Amazon.com: The Culture of Make Believe: Derrick Jensen: Books[/ame]

Funny that with all the guys around, not one has opined about the numbers of males v females, regardless of race, in college. Not one has looked at graduation rates.

If I was of an activist bent, that is where I'd be heading. Males are being not only discriminated against, but vilified.

Absolutely. And anyone with boys in that age group (college/high school) knows it.

Though I think it's getting better, incrementally, over the last couple of years.

Funny that with all the guys around, not one has opined about the numbers of males v females, regardless of race, in college. Not one has looked at graduation rates.

If I was of an activist bent, that is where I'd be heading. Males are being not only discriminated against, but vilified.

What exactly is keeping them out?

Lack of scholarships combined with the antipathy of the system and the refusal to cope with anything that even remotely resembles white male hetero behavior.

The school my boys went to gave a huge majority of all the scholarly accolades over a period of about 5 years to females, despite the fact that boys outnumbered girls. They have a daycare center at the school...but if boys get into any trouble at all they're labeled and funnelled right out of the system.

It's horrible.

Lack of scholarships combined with the antipathy of the system and the refusal to cope with anything that even remotely resembles white male hetero behavior.

The school my boys went to gave a huge majority of all the scholarly accolades over a period of about 5 years to females, despite the fact that boys outnumbered girls. They have a daycare center at the school...but if boys get into any trouble at all they're labeled and funnelled right out of the system.

It's horrible.

Odd. Maybe the girls just did better academically. If boys get in trouble... you mean if they get pregnant?

I see that it's the white male's turn to play the victim card. Perhaps we need affirmative action to step in and help them out.

I mean if a boy has sex with an underage girl, he's a sex offender for the rest of his life, and likely is expelled from school. But if a girl has sex and gets pregnant, they'll provide a place for the baby to stay while she continues to attend.

The girls do better academically because they are encouraged in everything they do, while the boys are treated with anger, resentment and suspicion.

Victims should always get help, whoever they are. Of course, if we treated everyone equally it wouldn't be an issue.

I mean if a boy has sex with an underage girl, he's a sex offender for the rest of his life, and likely is expelled from school. But if a girl has sex and gets pregnant, they'll provide a place for the baby to stay while she continues to attend.

The girls do better academically because they are encouraged in everything they do, while the boys are treated with anger, resentment and suspicion.

Victims should always get help, whoever they are. Of course, if we treated everyone equally it wouldn't be an issue.

Not if the boy is underage. You're being silly. My kids' school must have day care as well because I see girls taking babies and young kids into school with them quite often. I have never once seen a boy doing the same.

I have a son and a daughter. Neither, as far as I can tell has ever been encouraged more than the other. And neither has ever been treated with anger, resentment or suspicion at school. Unless they were engaged in shaking or kicking the soda machine, and that was just suspicion.

You live in a strange world.

Not if the boy is underage. You're being silly. My kids' school must have day care as well because I see girls taking babies and young kids into school with them quite often. I have never once seen a boy doing the same.

I have a son and a daughter. Neither, as far as I can tell has ever been encouraged more than the other. And neither has ever been treated with anger, resentment or suspicion at school. Unless they were engaged in shaking or kicking the soda machine, and that was just suspicion.

You live in a strange world.

Let's just say the boy is 19 and the girl 15. That's statutory rape. Doesn't matter if consensual. The boy is left with a lifetime of sex offender. Just wrong.

Let's just say the boy is 19 and the girl 15. That's statutory rape. Doesn't matter if consensual. The boy is left with a lifetime of sex offender. Just wrong.

I agree that it's wrong. I'm pretty sure the same thing holds in reverse these days as well.

Still, I'm not going to start crying over someone that doesn't get a scholarship because of committing statutory rape. And if the boys want to bring their children to school to take advantage of the day care, I don't think anyone will say no.

flip the conversation on anyone calling obama "hussain". speaking of saddam, remember when they hung him? the guards were chanting mooktada, mooktada! that's el sadr for those that don't know. so EVERYONE in iraq wants us gone. the troops want to stay? they are told lies & propoganda, so big deal. we know the mission is fatally flawed. we will stay for 100 yrs but only the oil companies will come out ahead. also, funny how some people don't see the same oil men killing alt. energy sources are the same men trying to sell us on off shore and alaska oil driling. disaster capitalism! how bout they lower gas prices $1 a gal. and they still profit. if u can't grasp that, don't vote.

flip the conversation on anyone calling obama "hussain". speaking of saddam, remember when they hung him? the guards were chanting mooktada, mooktada! that's el sadr for those that don't know. so EVERYONE in iraq wants us gone. the troops want to stay? they are told lies & propoganda, so big deal. we know the mission is fatally flawed. we will stay for 100 yrs but only the oil companies will come out ahead. also, funny how some people don't see the same oil men killing alt. energy sources are the same men trying to sell us on off shore and alaska oil driling. disaster capitalism! how bout they lower gas prices $1 a gal. and they still profit. if u can't grasp that, don't vote.

Do you get paid for this? :dig:

“If l will be awkward for Barack Obama... Last July, Obama said ‘more young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities.’ Actually, more than twice as many black men 18-24 are in college as there are in jail.

are you saying there are more america black men 18 to 24 in college than there are american black men of all ages in prison? add up every black 18 to 99 in prison then add up all the blacks going to college. I bet prison is more. but what about we are losing the war on terror in afganistan because of the war for oil in iraq. and what about the increasesed number of whites going to prison bc of bush's bad economy. sorta proves gop bad on fighting crime and terror. that's cause you don't fight them, you deal with them. bush declared war so he would have war powers. let 911 happen too mcbush run by lobbiests;

Suppose one day someone woke up and put the likes of Enron, Worldcom, or you name it corporate criminal in jail rather than the drug addict or pusher, would that be something or what.

Amazon.com: The Culture of Make Believe: Derrick Jensen: Books

hey genius, get your facts straight

Ebbers:
In 2005, he was convicted of fraud and conspiracy in the largest (to date) accounting scandal in United States history, as a result of WorldCom's false financial reporting, and subsequent $11-billion loss to investors. He is currently serving a 25-year prison term at Oakdale Federal Correctional Complex in Louisiana.

Bernard Ebbers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is on topic how? Sounds like the looneys have reached the computer again. Guess that means Europa the prophetess princess of nuts will be here soon.

:udaman:

That was my college experience

Forum List

Back