More Racism Charges in the Obama Era...

Provide a quote for us to see where the cartoonist made that claim. It refers to Congress and the IDIOTS in Congress that wrote the bill, BUT I do agree Obama is as much to blame, claiming we were all doomed if he didn't get to spend BILLIONS for people that did not deserve it.

Ohh and besides the question of how 3 trillion dollars is a good idae to spend after bitching about Bush, how is lowering taxes a good idea when Obama has insisted originally and you all have claimed it was such a BAD idea? I mean that is your mantra, " Bush lowered taxes during a war" And guess what NOW Obama is doing it. Where is that outrage?

Ah I see that I have misread that text where the editor "said" that it was about Obama, I found a text that was more clear about this and this is what he said:

Delonas, the cartoonist, said to CNN, "It's absolutely friggin ridiculous. Do you really think I'm saying Obama should be shot? I didn't see that in the cartoon. The chimpanzee was a major story in the Post. Every paper in New York, except The New York Times, covered the chimpanzee story. It's just ridiculous. It's about the economic stimulus bill. If you're going to make that about anybody, it would be [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi, which it's not."
Commentary: NY Post cartoon is racist and careless - CNN.com

But I still find it not making sense, why would you compare those 2 events with each other?
I think the major problem is that it is not funny, like it was said in the youtube 2nd video on my post on the first page of this thread. They also made the good argument about "how is this going to be looked at in other countries around the world?".

And we all know that Obama has a major death threat problem because he is the first black man, so it does make sense to see that interpretation in it. And it is mostly called the Obama stimulus bill/package and much less called the Pelosi stimulus bill/package (although some seem to call it that too).

Calling for the murder of the POTUS offends me.

If it doesn't offend you, why not?
the post above proves you are WRONG

Provide a quote for us to see where the cartoonist made that claim. It refers to Congress and the IDIOTS in Congress that wrote the bill, BUT I do agree Obama is as much to blame, claiming we were all doomed if he didn't get to spend BILLIONS for people that did not deserve it.

Ohh and besides the question of how 3 trillion dollars is a good idae to spend after bitching about Bush, how is lowering taxes a good idea when Obama has insisted originally and you all have claimed it was such a BAD idea? I mean that is your mantra, " Bush lowered taxes during a war" And guess what NOW Obama is doing it. Where is that outrage?

Ah I see that I have misread that text where the editor "said" that it was about Obama, I found a text that was more clear about this and this is what he said:

Delonas, the cartoonist, said to CNN, "It's absolutely friggin ridiculous. Do you really think I'm saying Obama should be shot? I didn't see that in the cartoon. The chimpanzee was a major story in the Post. Every paper in New York, except The New York Times, covered the chimpanzee story. It's just ridiculous. It's about the economic stimulus bill. If you're going to make that about anybody, it would be [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi, which it's not."
Commentary: NY Post cartoon is racist and careless - CNN.com

But I still find it not making sense, why would you compare those 2 events with each other?
I think the major problem is that it is not funny, like it was said in the youtube 2nd video on my post on the first page of this thread. They also made the good argument about "how is this going to be looked at in other countries around the world?".

And we all know that Obama has a major death threat problem because he is the first black man, so it does make sense to see that interpretation in it. And it is mostly called the Obama stimulus bill/package and much less called the Pelosi stimulus bill/package (although some seem to call it that too).
you now must realize it shoots down your entire premise now, right?

facts are facts, I m not going to lie to prove my point. (at least not on purpose)

It doesn't change that this picture is controversial, I never said it had to be forbidden.

When you have the first black president that has a major death threat problem, one that also has been pictured many times as a monkey during his campaign (referring to the videos that I posted on the first page) then it seems to me that this picture is not looking that innocent.

How do you think most people around the world will look at this picture, they know that the stimulus bill is called the Obama stimulus bill and they know that he is the first black president of the US with serious death threats from the many white racist groups in the US.

I mean how many of you guys did get the joke in this cartoon? A lot of people on this forum first even thought it was about Obama because it was compared to the treatment of black people in the Bush government and the comparison of Bush as president with a chimp.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back