More Racism Charges in the Obama Era...

Now the New York Post is facing charges of racism. Good old Al Cop-Killer Sharpton is ready to shake 'em down over this one!

chimpcartoon460.jpg

This is ridiculous. It's obviously reiterating the classical statement that, "A monkey could do that." It is SUPER far from claiming that ( African American = Monkey) People have WAY too much time and energy...probably due to sitting on message boards...lol :eek:

Also, why would someone say "a monkey could do that"? It doesn't even fit the context of writing a stimulus bill, why would writing the stimulus bill be so easy that "a monkey could do that"?

Because all they are doing is spending more money. Which Any Monkey of a congress can do. The real hard thing to do, would be the right thing. Which would be to make the hard choices and CUT SPENDING.

To imply this cartoon is racist is a joke in so many ways it is not even worth pointing out.

This is ridiculous. It's obviously reiterating the classical statement that, "A monkey could do that." It is SUPER far from claiming that ( African American = Monkey) People have WAY too much time and energy...probably due to sitting on message boards...lol :eek:

You don't refer to a monkey as someone, because someone = a person.
This picture seems to insinuate that Obama = a monkey.

What a fucking moronic hypocrite,, you assholes referred to Bush as a chimp all the time... Can't take it? Don't dish it out.. simple..
whats even more interesting is that he doesnt know that Obama DIDNT write the bill
POTUS dont write bills, CONGRESS does

You don't refer to a monkey as someone, because someone = a person.
This picture seems to insinuate that Obama = a monkey.

What a fucking moronic hypocrite,, you assholes referred to Bush as a chimp all the time... Can't take it? Don't dish it out.. simple..
whats even more interesting is that he doesnt know that Obama DIDNT write the bill

Congress only signed (and adjusted) the bill, the Obama administration created it. It is you who is ignorant, not me.

Congress only signed (and adjusted) the bill, the Obama administration created it. It is you who is ignorant, not me.
really??

thats unconstitutional

unless you are wrong yet again

Last I saw it was Pelosi, and Reid taking the credit for writing the bill.

You are remarkably ignorant.

Obama rarely writes legislation. So that chimp was clearly Pelosi. Chimps don't come black or white.

Rev. Al Sharpton needs to do something valuable like: fight the cause of poverty in the African-American community. There are 25% of blacks in poverty. What has Rev. Al Sharpton done to lower that amount? Go after Imus and cartoon drawers? Remember the Duke Rape Case by those LaCrosse players? Why is Rev. Al Sharpton relevant in such discussion with race. He went after three white LaCrosse players and we already know what happened in that case. Why isn't he helping Rhianna by telling the entertainment business to blacklist her domestic boxer boyfriend Brown. Why isn't Rev. Al Sharpton going after a man who put his hand on a black goddess Rhianna. Is Rev. Al Sharpton gay? Does he help black people get out of poverty? Does he go after three white guys because they were falsely accused by a black golddigger. WHere was Rev. Al Shaprton during Kobe's rape case. A white girl accused on him on rape.

You are remarkably ignorant.

A-Rod was ignorant. He didn't want to know what his cousin was injecting him.

Obama did not make the bill. The House of representatives were the ones who create the bill. What's so impressive about Obama calling out mayors is that he forgot to call out Congress for putting a lot of pork. How will funding arts going to create jobs?

really??

thats unconstitutional

I m not 100% sure but I got the impression that the Obama administration created the design for the bill and that Congress only changed it so they could agree with it.

Why would it be unconstitutional for the Obama administration to design the bill? They do not force congress to agree upon it, do they? I m sure that the Bush administration also took part in designing their bills, but that doesn't mean that nothing gets changed in the bill.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that the Obama administration would have had nothing to do with the design of the bill, a lot of people also describe it as the obama proposed stimulus bill & Obama's plan:

Like this journalist for example who describes it as an obama PROPOSED stimulus bill:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkzD11vO2oI&feature=PlayList&p=0BA1789F1F2C7346&playnext=1&index=16]YouTube - Pat Toomey on the Stimulus Bill[/ame]

really??

thats unconstitutional

I m not 100% sure but I got the impression that the Obama administration created the design for the bill and that Congress only changed it so they could agree with it.

Why would it be unconstitutional for the Obama administration to design the bill? They do not force congress to agree upon it, do they? I m sure that the Bush administration also took part in designing their bills, but that doesn't mean that nothing gets changed in the bill.
because constitutionally, all spending bills MUST originate in the House of Represenitives

thus if Obama's administration authored this bill, it was unconstitutional to do so

Why do you think that it is Geithner who is explaining all these bills each time?
It is because he helped in designing these bills.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzqxwlvammc&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_beiCh3MNo&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
um, since it passed, it is now his job to administer it

And you really believe that he had nothing to do with the design of these bills?
yet you seem to believe he totally crafted it on his own

how many times do i have to tell you, he may have had input on it, but it was written in CONGRESS

thus Obama is not and was not the "author" of it

um, since it passed, it is now his job to administer it

And you really believe that he had nothing to do with the design of these bills?

how many times do i have to tell you, he may have had input on it, but it was written in CONGRESS

No, you did tell that before.

Who proposed this bill then? Was Obama & his administration not also proposing this bill to congress?

And yes I think Obama, his administration and some democrat friends (senators for example) designed this bill. Who else would have done it?
Nanci Pelosi on her own? :lol:

Last edited:

Who proposed this bill then? Was Obama & his administration not also proposing this bill to congress?

And yes I think Obama, his administration and some democrat friends (senators for example) designed this bill. Who else would have done it?

What he proposed was to have Pelosi, and Reid write a stimulus bill, any stimulus bill, and he would sign it. Not really concerned with the contents. It was more like self gratification that he had it done within the first month.

The President has certain powers given him by the constitution, and one of those powers is not the power of the budget or impose taxation. That power resides in the house, and not even in the Senate. The powers the Senate has that the House doesn't have is the power of advise and consent to appointments made by the president and power to approve treaties (That is because Senators represent individual states in the Federal Congress and the states have given up their sovereignty to the Federal Government)

Presidents do propose how the departments of the Federal goverment's departments spend and so they propose a budget to the House. Hence the phrase: "The President proposes, and the Congress disposes.

Since the Senate, (as finally will the president, unless he vetos it) has to vote on any budget measure, they (Senate) get into the process after the house comes up with their version, and it becomes a matter of negotiation for a final result in a Conference Committee.

The power of the purse; to appropriate and spend through legislation is clearly defined by the Constitution to lie within the House of Representatives (sans Senate) and the Congress which includes both the House and the Senate:

Article I –
Section 7.
All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

Section 8.
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

The House members no doubt already had a lot of "skin in the game' when it came to these taxing and spending measures, had done it before as a body, and the Administration being new it let them have their head, probably with some conferences between them to set up some goals. If the President and his aides had written the bill it would have all been done over again by the house so the quickest way to get it done was to follow s.o.p.

Congress people divide up bills like this with their staff people, disecting it into manageable parts, and then synthesize it into one piece of legislation, this one containing some 1175 pages of text.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back