More proof we have the best health care system in the world!

Despite the fact that the average American lives into his or her late 70s, the United States ranks 50th on the CIA's life expectancy list.

Top 10 Hotspots for Human Longevity - Yahoo! Finance

Yup...let's spend AT LEAST twice as much as our health care for worse outcomes !
SMART!
ever met a french person who doesnt smoke like a chimney or drink like fish?

on this list they are #10, while the US is #36.

List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Japan is also #1 and they have the most stringent guns laws in the world......

how I wish this country could just move forward on things with the best information being our guide.

Instead we have to drag arround states that want to do gods bidding instead of whats smart

how I wish this country could just move forward on things with the best information being our guide.

Instead we have to drag arround states that want to do gods bidding instead of whats smart
says volumes about the lack of education in our country.

Despite the fact that the average American lives into his or her late 70s, the United States ranks 50th on the CIA's life expectancy list.

Yup...let's spend AT LEAST twice as much as our health care for worse outcomes !
SMART!

Keep an eye on the culture and environment of these nations. Social behavior of the people and clean environs can help prolong averages.

SMART!

Keep an eye on the culture and environment of these nations. Social behavior of the people and clean environs can help prolong averages.

Can you please expand on this? Which cultural or environmental factors allow Cuba to beat out the US?

• Banned

Can you please expand on this? Which cultural or environmental factors allow Cuba to beat out the US?

Maybe not having to worry about being evicted from your home if you get sick, will help you live longer?

Quality food. Clean fluoride and chlorine free water, lack of Mercury and other heavy metal poisons rampant in the environment, vitamin D ( the sun).Unbleached sugar and flour. Nothing in a can. Doctors who try natural cures before selling you a truck full of drugs.
Trust me. It wins. I'd tell you to go check it out for yourself but Duh land of Duh Fee and home of Duh Slave......wont allow you to.

Quality food. Clean fluoride and chlorine free water, lack of Mercury and other heavy metal poisons rampant in the environment, vitamin D ( the sun).Unbleached sugar and flour. Nothing in a can. Doctors who try natural cures before selling you a truck full of drugs.
Trust me. It wins. I'd tell you to go check it out for yourself but Duh land of Duh Fee and home of Duh Slave......wont allow you to.

Ahh I see. So Cuba has higher quality food, cleaner water and no mercury compared to the U.S. Oh yeah, they have access to the sun while the U.S. does not. Thanks for clearing that up!

Forum List

Back