More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Discussion in 'Environment' started by skookerasbil, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Sunsettommy

Sunsettommy VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
    Gee you quickly abandon the woman I punked, to post yet another evasive bullcrap.

You just keep ignoring science based information that Kerosene burning doesn't do well with metals in it, which is why they use an additive to bind it out. You also continue to make elementary errors, first you claimed Aluminum is a heavy metal when it isn't, now you make an even bigger error by saying Petroleum isn't a fossil fuel.

From Wikipedia:

"Petroleum (/pəˈtroʊliəm/) is a naturally occurring, yellow-to-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth's surface. It is commonly refined into various types of fuels. Components of petroleum are separated using a technique called fractional distillation, i.e. separation of a liquid mixture into fractions differing in boiling point by means of distillation, typically using a fractionating column.

It consists of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and other organic compounds.[1] The name petroleum covers both naturally occurring unprocessed crude oil and petroleum products that are made up of refined crude oil. A fossil fuel, petroleum is formed when large quantities of dead organisms, usually zooplankton and algae, are buried underneath sedimentary rock and subjected to both intense heat and pressure."

Phil Plait was correct about people like YOU:

"The research is actually rather interesting, and I encourage you to read it. But as the authors note, it won’t make a dent in the conspiracy theories. The first thing you’ll find out when you deal with people like that is that any evidence against them is part of the cover-up. This is what I call a philosophical cul-de-sac; they’ve removed themselves from any possible evidence and criticism, and at that point I’ve learned to walk away."

You are quickly exposed.

• Funny Funny x 2
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  2. Sunsettommy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
    There has been a significant increase in passenger Jet traffic in recent decades, with far more planes in the air to make those additional CONTRAILS, which has been noted for some time. Here from Wikipedia showing that almost all of the by products of burning Kerosene is CO2 and Water Vapor with a trace of soot:

"Contrails (/ˈkɒntreɪlz/; short for "condensation trails") are line-shaped clouds produced by aircraft engine exhaust or changes in air pressure, typically at aircraft cruise altitudes several miles above the Earth's surface. Contrails are composed primarily of water, in the form of ice crystals. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that exist at high altitudes allows the formation of the trails. Impurities in the engine exhaust from the fuel, including sulfur compounds (0.05% by weight in jet fuel) provide some of the particles that can serve as sites for water droplet growth in the exhaust and, if water droplets form, they might freeze to form ice particles that compose a contrail.[1] Their formation can also be triggered by changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[2] Contrails, and other clouds directly resulting from human activity, are collectively named homogenitus.[3]

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrails form, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide, eventually resembling natural cirrus or altocumulus clouds."

Contrails have been known since the 1940's, some that can last for hours which has been observed for years. Here is a PHOTO from 1944,

1944 bombers.jpg

Then we have MANY photos going back to the 1940's.

Contrail photos through history

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  3. Sunsettommy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
    Here is a massive link that effectively destroys the many chemtrail claims:

How to Debunk Chemtrails

Many photos, expose of obvious hoax videos, bad chemical tests, demonstrable lies by chemtrailers and many more.

4. Sunsettommy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
  5. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,962
    You were saying????

6. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,205
    Well Tommy....this is one we'll disagree on. I've never gone deep in the weeds on this stuff but for sure, decades back, ETCH-A-SKETCH in the sky didnt exist......at least around here in NYC. Of that I am certain.

7. Sunsettommy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
    one
    Ha ha ha, no actual evidence presented beyond hearsay on something of this magnitude. Statements without presenting evidence is no evidence at all.

I presented a lot of evidence based on published chemical testing, photo's, and proven lies and fraud on people who push the chemtrail claims. It is clear you didn't read any of it.

Again this is you, a religionist conspiracy nut:

"The research is actually rather interesting, and I encourage you to read it. But as the authors note, it won’t make a dent in the conspiracy theories. The first thing you’ll find out when you deal with people like that is that any evidence against them is part of the cover-up. This is what I call a philosophical cul-de-sac; they’ve removed themselves from any possible evidence and criticism, and at that point I’ve learned to walk away."

bolding mine

This one alone smashes the spreading persistent contrail proves chemtrails claims, with actual published science papers, one which is published in 1970, here are the details:

"Airborne Observations of Contrail Effects on the Thermal Radiation Budget
    Peter M. Kuhn
    Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
    Volume 27, Issue 6 (September 1970) pp. 937–942"

History Channel, That’s Impossible, Weather Warfare & Chemtrails

Spreading contrails have been known since the 1920's.

I provided plenty of contrary evidence, you have COMPLETELY ignored them, you have no credibility.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  8. Sunsettommy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
    Decades ago there were far fewer air flights to make them and with continued improvements in jet engine design for increased performance actually INCREASES contrails output. The Jets of today are much larger in size than those of decades ago as well.

I have provided photographic evidence of multiple contrails from decades ago that have multiple contrails in the sky at the same time such as one in 1985 (7) and another in 1994 (7) as examples in the link.

This one is before 1967:

"This photo has the largest number of contrails I’ve seen in a single photo:

[​IMG]

There seem to be at least 30, possibly more (click the photo for a larger verision). What is even more remarkable is that it was taken sometime before 1967. That’s over forty years ago."

Plenty more in the links I provided.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,962
    She isnt the only whistleblower and then you have those pesky independent lab reports of oil and water samples.

P.S You are the one doing the "ignoring".

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Toddsterpatriot

Toddsterpatriot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,770
    She isnt the only whistleblower

She isn't the only nutjob.

You never said if they mix the nanometals into the fuel or if they have additional external tanks?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1