More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Discussion in 'Environment' started by skookerasbil, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Sunsettommy

Sunsettommy VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
    No link.

You have now completely left the WEATHER links I posted, also ignored this too because you have no idea what you are missing because YOU have no idea what the IPCC says about cold and snow in a warming world.

From post 5912

"Since you make clear that you will ignore what the IPCC says about WEATHER events in their awesome prediction/projections silliness, you WILL fail utterly to comprehend why me and others bring up these numerous cold and snow WEATHER events in the first place."

You have no idea what you are missing on.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sunsettommy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
    Notice how quickly he shuts up when he made that STUPID claim that Aluminum is a heavy metal.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Here is actual research results made by 77 ATMOSPHERIC scientists that destroys their baloney in one quick stroke:

Chemtrails conspiracy theory gets put to the ultimate test

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,962
    This is one argument you have no hope of winning.........

4. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,920
    Penultimate Interglacial Period about 125,000 years ago.

5. Sunsettommy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,909
    You completely ignored actual published science research I posted, here is a small sampling in what you ignored:

Environmental Research Letters

"In the end, 77 scientists reported back, and the results were not terribly surprising. 98.7 per cent (76 out of 77) of the scientists said they had encountered no evidence of a secret large-scale atmospheric programme (SLAP). Everything they saw on the conspiracy websites showed that what they were seeing was the natural consequence of planes flying around all on their own without government nefariousness.

Of course, the first thing you’ll notice is the one scientist who dissented. In that case, it’s hardly a smoking gun: The one participant who answered yes said the evidence they had come across was “high levels of atm[ospheric] barium in a remote area with standard ‘low’ soil barium”.

In other words, they found some unusually high amounts of barium, which hardly supports the idea of wide-spread cover-ups of mind control techniques – and it sounds like the scientist in question was simply saying they can’t rule SLAP out, which is a very different thing from saying it’s real. When I can’t find my keys in the morning I can’t rule out that dinosaur ghosts hid them from me. It just seems a tad unlikely."

The first Video has a woman making UNSUPPORTED verbal claims (No research paper) then whines about about SOOT, which is actually a KNOWN byproduct of burning since it is after all a HIGH CARBON fuel.

A short glance about metals (which would have greatly reduced the burning rate of Aviation Kerosene if it really had such metals in it) The woman is profoundly ignorant on HOW easily metals in Kerosene can quickly destabilize the BURNING of the high carbon fuel, which is why they use Metal deactivator in Jet Fuel:

"Metal deactivator can be added to remediate the deleterious effects of trace metals on the thermal stability of the fuel. The one allowable additive is N,N’-disalicylidene 1,2-propanediamine."

LINK

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,962
    No, I read it and found that they had not performed water and soil samples in heavily sprayed areas like the west coast, nor did they look at the hair and blood samples of those in that area that are suffering from heavy metal poisoning. I know what I see. How can we go for two weeks with no "chemtrailing" and then be bombarded with them for a week? Go view the patents, look up the water and soil samples that show unsafe levels of strontium, aluminum and barium and those are not the only ones being dropped on us. The military industrial complex has 17 different spraying programs...everything from weather modification to "ionizing" the upper atmosphere in order to improve communications with submarines.

BTW, if you are SO convinced that petroleum (which is NOT a fossil fuel) is killing the planet? Make sure
    that your ass is walking to every place you need to go...lest you be a hypocrite.

Hope this helps!!!!

7. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,205
    I'll just add this Tommy.....a long, long time ago when I was a kid, Etch-A-Sketch in the sky didnt exist. Nor did trails that turned into enormous thick blob-like clouds that hang in the air for 45 minutes and expand by miles! Didnt exist.....now 6 or 7 times a month, there they are my friend. Sky Etch-A-Sketch. Nobody has been able to explain it to me to any near satisfactory level.

At dawn one morning about 2 years ago, saw 3 white large jets flying very close together at high altitude.....same altitude, same straight line. Three trails hung up there for 45 minutes.....5:30am in the morning. It occurred to me....never, ever see that shit mid-day here in NYC. A real WTF? moment for me.:uhh::uhh::wtf:

Government weather manipulation programs have been going on since the early 50's and gained national prominence during Vietman war. Well documented.

We know for certain after 9-11 that the government possesses technology far advanced from what the public knows exists today.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  8. Toddsterpatriot

Toddsterpatriot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,770
    And?

9. Toddsterpatriot

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,770
    Water vapor. Dangerous stuff. Probably the Jooos.

10. Toddsterpatriot

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,770
    Nobody has been able to explain it to me to any near satisfactory level.

H2O. Serious stuff.
    Dale never said if they add the "heavy metal" to the fuel or if they have an extra tank.
    Maybe you can ask him?