NOAA

extremely-hot-days.png

annual-heat-wave-index-full.png

KABOOOOM!!!

Tommy, thanks, crick doesn’t do facts

$16T by this estimate
$14.5T by this one
$23T here

And there are lots more articles on the topic.
Saying it doesn’t make it true.

$16T by this estimate
$14.5T by this one
$23T here

What’s the money?

Those were a few of the many estimates of what global warmng has already cost. And a great deal more than "just saying it" went into their calculation.

Those were a few of the many estimates of what global warmng has already cost. And a great deal more than "just saying it" went into their calculation.
where was something destroyed?

Read the linked articles and stop trolling.
I did, what was destroyed?

this word salad means absolutely fking nothing. it's a game of pour the dressing. Now define the evidence of health impacts!!!, loss of productivity? and lack of agricultural output?

You can't. you lose, mumbo jumbo man.

The researchers found that the costs of extreme heat—which has an impact on human health, productivity and agricultural output—have not been borne evenly around the world, with the poorest countries suffering the most.

I did, what was destroyed?

this word salad means absolutely fking nothing. it's a game of pour the dressing. Now define the evidence of health impacts!!!, loss of productivity? and lack of agricultural output?

You can't. you lose, mumbo jumbo man.

The researchers found that the costs of extreme heat—which has an impact on human health, productivity and agricultural output—have not been borne evenly around the world, with the poorest countries suffering the most.
I'm not responsible for your ignorance. If you don't understand the topic and are apparently unwilling to educate yourself, do us all a HUGE FUCKING FAVOR and go away.

I'm not responsible for your ignorance. If you don't understand the topic and are apparently unwilling to educate yourself, do us all a HUGE FUCKING FAVOR and go away.
but you are responsible for the lies you tell. so now where's the money being spent? Still waiting. who made the money? name a company?

$16T by this estimate
$14.5T by this one
$23T here

O.K.

I am getting multiple reports now, that this thread has, at this point, devolved into a debate, about this establishment narrative.

It continues at this point, to violate this rule;

Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

It is IMPOSSIBLE, to concretely prove, a hypothetical. If none of Crick's sources, can concretely nail down a number, it is obviously, not going to be resolved. This is NOT a FACT, if none of the sources agree. :rolleyes:

None of you are going to get past this debate point. None of you are going to come to an agreement, at this point. The thread will be stalled into name calling and trolling hence forth.

1676327734284.png

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back