More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then show me your calculations
my calculations of what? I made no claim. I owe you nothing. 120 PPM of CO2 is bad, been bad since I registered in 2013, still waiting on how warm that CO2 really is. Seems you deflected because you are too stupid to answer AOC's concern where we must spend 100 Trillion to fix that 120 PPM

my calculations of what?

You asked how much temperature 120ppm CO2 was. So, tell me. (Hint: it's a stupid question that doesn't have any meaning but knock yourself out).

I will understand if you can't show your work. You seem like someone who tapped out at "fractions" in school.

You asked how much temperature 120ppm CO2 was. So, tell me. (Hint: it's a stupid question that doesn't have any meaning but knock yourself out).

I will understand if you can't show your work. You seem like someone who tapped out at "fractions" in school.
I did indeed. The question is for you. It wasn't a question to get a question from you as an answer. So come simp, how warm is that 120 AOC is stating will create armageddon?

I did indeed. The question is for you. It wasn't a question to get a question from you as an answer. So come simp, how warm is that 120 AOC is stating will create armageddon?

You really don't know what you are talking about. I didn't think someone could be so aggressively stupid but you are meeting and exceeding expectations.

Hey Gents..what's up?

Busy trolling meatheads on Facebook on the NPR, CNN and WAPO sites. It's a hoot!!

Hey JC...figuring in the next couple of weeks you'll be getting ball crushing cold ftl....

Tommy...when do you see snow for the northeast??

Oh...found this gem today...

Nearly half of the coal industry is still on an expansion course in 'reckless’ mining rush
Skooks, Here's a guy discussing economics but it's what he said about climate that stands out, you know, all that additional warming? hahhahahaahahahahaahahahaha

After two summers lost to Covid, I hope everyone has enjoyed a well-earned break with family and friends. This week, however, autumn begins, and the global energy crisis promises a colder, harder winter, particularly in Europe.

This guy says colder, harder winter, you better go straighten his ass out, your climatologists should go ban him from speaking.

You really don't know what you are talking about. I didn't think someone could be so aggressively stupid but you are meeting and exceeding expectations.
The answer you seek is in this graphing of CO2's logarithmic loss. It is well established science that you all seem to ignore... Why do you do that? The reason you do that is because the potential warming, we have actually seen is less than half of what was expected TO BE INDUCED BY CO2 alone. This simple, yet verifiable, fact in empirically observed evidence shows the atmosphere is acting as a dampener. And that disproves the CO2 driver theory of AGW.
CO2 and Ice Ages.JPGLog CO2.JPG

The answer you seek is in this graphing of CO2's logarithmic loss. It is well established science that you all seem to ignore... Why do you do that? The reason you do that is because the potential warming, we have actually seen is less than half of what was expected TO BE INDUCED BY CO2 alone. This simple, yet verifiable, fact in empirically observed evidence shows the atmosphere is acting as a dampener. And that disproves the CO2 driver theory of AGW.
View attachment 706423View attachment 706424

CO2's logarithmic loss.

What's that?

It is fascinating....the level of disconnect with the climate obsessed. They talk about the "consensus" science. They talk about the magic of wind and solar power. Youd think there is a tsunami sized march to a truly green planet, but nothing could be further from the truth. They perpetuate a myth......as if it is inevitable that the world will embrace their fantasies at some point in time. It simply not happening and isn't going to be happening in the foreseeable future ( at least 3 decades ).

In 2013.....the science isn't mattering.
Consensus Science? You mean like "Everybody knows that the earth is flat and it is the center of the universe." And "There are more than two genders?" Is that consensus science?

And how appropriate is this Photobucket Classic???

For many, many years, the Al Gore's of the world have thrown bomb after bomb about the warming world and the inevitable catastrophy!!! To no effect.:up: Which is exactly why nobody in Washington DC is talking about climate change!! Nobody. Because none of the constituents give a rats ass except the internet hysterical OCD k00ks!!!

Ask me.......how much am I laughing?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:
They're not talking about it but they are sneaking legislation as riders to other bills like inflation reduction.

8 years with NO WARMING. The US CRN (Land only) has stopped warming and is now trending towards cooling. The ocean cooling is now transitioning to the land masses... It was just a matter of time before this happened.

1665327571966.png

Look where it snowed this week. holy fk October 19, yet climate changed. huh? I'm still waiting on a warmer fk to say where climate has changed.

1666191557747.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back