More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How goes it gents? I've been incognito...trolling over in WAPO and NPR Facebook groups takes its toll..

Hearing about bitterly cold and snowy winter boys...

What say you guys?
Skooks, welcome back. I'm good. goofy weather in Chicago still. High temperature the other day was 61, now they're calling for 93 next week.

WTF. CO2 sure is flakey.

1663335962959.png

I prefer to NOT go the way of the DoDo bird...

Morning Gents, Got weather today in Chicago. Everyone else got weather?

I heard the pacific NW was going to get bombed with snow this winter. Ouch. You know, the area that is globally warm!!!

Morning Gents, Got weather today in Chicago. Everyone else got weather?

I heard the pacific NW was going to get bombed with snow this winter. Ouch. You know, the area that is globally warm!!!

I also heard that you don't understand even the BASICS of this science! You think that because the globe is warming it will get unilaterally warmer everywhere. It's like you don't even come CLOSE to understanding how climate works.

Funny.

I also heard that you don't understand even the BASICS of this science! You think that because the globe is warming it will get unilaterally warmer everywhere. It's like you don't even come CLOSE to understanding how climate works.

Funny.
I know you don't understand basics. How is it that temperatures change 20 degrees in a day? I know, but curious if you know.

I know you don't understand basics. How is it that temperatures change 20 degrees in a day?

LOL. Ever been outside? I was once doing field work in S. Dakota and the temp changed 40 degrees in a day.

I know, but curious if you know.

I couldn't care less to see you try to demonstrate whatever it is you think you have in the way of "science". Knock yerself out.

I live in Chicago, we change 50 degrees at times. how can CO2 approve of that?

-sigh-

You are so out of your depth here it isn't even funny. Seriously, dude, this is kind of cringe-worthy. Do you really not know the difference between weather and climate? And do you think it is all simple enough for a simp to understand?

-sigh-

You are so out of your depth here it isn't even funny. Seriously, dude, this is kind of cringe-worthy. Do you really not know the difference between weather and climate? And do you think it is all simple enough for a simp to understand?
I know you all don't. it's hilarious the venom for when a flood occurs, a tornado or a hurricane. You dopes come out of the woodwork Armageddon and all.

I merely asked why CO2 doesn't do what warmers say it does. And that's been since 2013. Crickets.

I know you all don't. it's hilarious the venom for when a flood occurs, a tornado or a hurricane. You dopes come out of the woodwork Armageddon and all.

I merely asked why CO2 doesn't do what warmers say it does. And that's been since 2013. Crickets.
Cardinal Carminative , how warm is 120 PPM of CO2. Let's see what you got.

BTW, I love exposing all you know nothings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back