More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So boys.....whats up with this here in NYC? Gonna be high of 80 all week. Here we are mid-June......whats up with this? The ocean is 20 minutes drive for me.....cant go.....80 means its only 70 at the shore. With a breeze, its too fucking cold!

30 years ago, I spent every single weekend at the ocean in June......generally high 80's.....low 90's.

What gives?

So boys.....whats up with this here in NYC? Gonna be high of 80 all week. Here we are mid-June......whats up with this? The ocean is 20 minutes drive for me.....cant go.....80 means its only 70 at the shore. With a breeze, its too fucking cold!

30 years ago, I spent every single weekend at the ocean in June......generally high 80's.....low 90's.

What gives?
supposed to be 80 today in Chitown, then 97 tomorrow. So all of the sudden, the CO2 will generate heat here in Chitown for one day. Funny how CO2 is only something that pops up once a month.

I just turned on my Heating system for the first time....... EVER for the month of June normally shut it off in mid-April while I do sometimes turn it on for just 30 minutes or so to knock off the morning chill on Chilly April mornings otherwise it is OFF.

It was down to 45 degrees this morning after a long night of rain.

:eek:

I just turned on my Heating system for the first time....... EVER for the month of June normally shut it off in mid-April while I do sometimes turn it on for just 30 minutes or so to knock off the morning chill on Chilly April mornings otherwise it is OFF.

It was down to 45 degrees this morning after a long night of rain.

:eek:
From the weather patterns I am seeing the polar jets are already falling and the jet again enlarging. It hasn't even been a month since it looked as if it was going to go into summertime mode. If this continues to moderate winter is going to hit early and hard. Hope you have wood stored up.. Biden is killing our gas and oils to heat our homes with.

Hey JC...Tommy...you guys gonna love this!!

My brother at Citifield for today's Mets game. He just texted me. Said, "Shit..at the game. Wish I brought my winter parka!!"

Windy and cold in NYC tonight... :coffee: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

It's fucking June 18th:iyfyus.jpg:

From the weather patterns I am seeing the polar jets are already falling and the jet again enlarging. It hasn't even been a month since it looked as if it was going to go into summertime mode. If this continues to moderate winter is going to hit early and hard. Hope you have wood stored up.. Biden is killing our gas and oils to heat our homes with.

Mofu President Potato Head purposefully collapsing the system. Shit devolving fast...two more food plants burned to the ground this week. Since last April, that's 80+ plants gone. Surely coincidence....:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Well... This would be why junk yards are now refusing to take Telsa's and other electric cars...

Where do we dispose of these now?

Hey boys...well, got train wrecked by the Rona last week. Pretty damned aweful but with my health issues, luckily averted the hospital.
Wife an ER nurse and had dodged the bullet for 2 1/2 years...she brought it home.
Whole family whacked...but now, mainly just tired as fuck. No energy...no legs.
Damn China-virus

Hey boys...well, got train wrecked by the Rona last week. Pretty damned aweful but with my health issues, luckily averted the hospital.
Wife an ER nurse and had dodged the bullet for 2 1/2 years...she brought it home.
Whole family whacked...but now, mainly just tired as fuck. No energy...no legs.
Damn China-virus
Yep... Been there done that. It was two years ago going on three for me. I have long covid and still cannot smell anything. My sense of smell may never come back, I am told. Most people feel tired for about a month after. Some people have it for the rest of their lives.

Glad to hear you're feeling better..

Well blow average for the week which is normally around 95-100 degrees F.

1656708832479.png

LINK

This looks like the COLDEST start for July in decades in my region.

Hey boys....so here we are...mid-July and summer has still not arrived in the northeast. What gives?

Makes for ghey beach days....nobody like going to the ocean and having to wear a light hoodie. This is st00pid.

In the old days, we'd be on the beach first week in June and right into mid-September.

Wtf with this non-summer weather?:uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

Hey boys....so here we are...mid-July and summer has still not arrived in the northeast. What gives?

Makes for ghey beach days....nobody like going to the ocean and having to wear a light hoodie. This is st00pid.

In the old days, we'd be on the beach first week in June and right into mid-September.

Wtf with this non-summer weather?:uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:
You may not get full summer temps skooks...

The polar lows and jet is pushing the heat south. ITs tearing up the forming hurricanes before they can fully form. I'm not seeing a weakening of the Jet or the lows. It looks like were headed dead on into fall by mid-august.

We've a West Coast pattern in spades right now ... hot and dry ... no rain expected for months ... about as average as average can be ... all this clean, pure, fresh spring water everyplace will start to drain away finally ...

Sucks to be you ... we're seeing distinct jet streaks on the west side of this trough, generally means it's digging in ... tornadoes in tornado country during tornado season ... of course this is catastrophic, it's always been catastrophic ... catastrophic weather doesn't need climate change ...

Strange ... aloft where I'm typing this are the seeds of great despair and misery ... straight up 6 miles ... yet here on the ground can only be described as "perfect weather" in every way ... floating down the river or driving up to the ski slopes ... take your pick ... except the ocean beach, foggy, cold, wear a jacket ...

Hey Skooks, can't make this up anymore. this is too fking funny to omit from this thread.

Santiago de Chile, July 12 (RHC)-- Around 400 people including tourists, truck drivers and other travelers are still trapped in temperatures of 10 degrees Celsius below zero due to a snowstorm on the Argentine-Chilean border.

The Chilean presidential delegate for the province of Los Andes, Cristian Aravena, explained that those rescued "are in good health and fed." In the Los Libertadores border refuge, on the Chilean side of the river, there are "approximately 200 people, including bus passengers. There are another 20 people, passengers in their private vehicles", said police officer Héctor Castro to Chilean media.

Meanwhile, in Argentinean territory, police and military forces rescued around 120 people, but there are still 200 people at an altitude of 3,000 meters in the foothills of the Andes.
The official of the Argentinean municipality of Las Heras, Héctor Tello, declared that "there are temperatures of 10 degrees Celsius below zero and there was more than one meter of snow accumulated on the roads." He warned that evacuations will conclude on Monday, but weather conditions "are still bad".

Hey Skooks, can't make this up anymore. this is too fking funny to omit from this thread.

Santiago de Chile, July 12 (RHC)-- Around 400 people including tourists, truck drivers and other travelers are still trapped in temperatures of 10 degrees Celsius below zero due to a snowstorm on the Argentine-Chilean border.

The Chilean presidential delegate for the province of Los Andes, Cristian Aravena, explained that those rescued "are in good health and fed." In the Los Libertadores border refuge, on the Chilean side of the river, there are "approximately 200 people, including bus passengers. There are another 20 people, passengers in their private vehicles", said police officer Héctor Castro to Chilean media.

Meanwhile, in Argentinean territory, police and military forces rescued around 120 people, but there are still 200 people at an altitude of 3,000 meters in the foothills of the Andes.
The official of the Argentinean municipality of Las Heras, Héctor Tello, declared that "there are temperatures of 10 degrees Celsius below zero and there was more than one meter of snow accumulated on the roads." He warned that evacuations will conclude on Monday, but weather conditions "are still bad".

Winter happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back