More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less use of coal = more use of price-gouged oil and gas
Fewer jobs = more people willing to accept lower wages = more money for the plutocrats
Pseudo-Leftist Treehuggers = children of the 1% inevitably driven to establish Class Supremacy = more money to campaign-finance bribe the Republicans.
Bribe? You mean the 10% for "The Big Guy" ? From China?

Hey JC...glad your grandsons team took the playoff game!!!

winning-charlie-sheen-sweatshirts_design-660x378.png

Windy as hell here. At least 75

Windy...what a shocker.

JC....I'm sitting on my front porch this morning at 7am sipping on my java. Sporting a hoodie. It's June for Christsakes. In years gone by, 💯 a beach day, the ocean 20 minutes away. You'd freeze your balls off down there today...a joke. 76 degrees here means 65 at the shore. No thanks. Ghey

At least it's sunny so can't complain...hope your wind dies down dude.

I got my hockey team playing a game 7 tonight on the road...this day will be anguish for me until game time. Then get 10X worse :eusa_dance:

Windy...what a shocker.

JC....I'm sitting on my front porch this morning at 7am sipping on my java. Sporting a hoodie. It's June for Christsakes. In years gone by, 💯 a beach day, the ocean 20 minutes away. You'd freeze your balls off down there today...a joke. 76 degrees here means 65 at the shore. No thanks. Ghey

At least it's sunny so can't complain...hope your wind dies down dude.

I got my hockey team playing a game 7 tonight on the road...this day will be anguish for me until game time. Then get 10X worse :eusa_dance:
LOL... ITs Snowing at elevation and my high today will be lucky to get to 45...

Massive rain in the Forecast for the next week in the Northwest.

Here is the Winter Snowfall water equivalent by percentage

1654199144771.png

Cliff Mass Weather Blog

How Bad Was May? Could June Be A Continuation?​

May 2022 will go down as one of the wettest and coolest in Northwest history, setting the stage for a delay in the regional wildfire season.

June 1, 2022

Excerpt

LINK

===

April was 10th wettest on record in the Northwest in 148 years of records.

May was even wetter and cooler and June is off to a wet start today with Flash Flood Warning in parts of Washington and Oregon:

1654199453757.png

LINK

Massive rain in the Forecast for the next week in the Northwest.

Here is the Winter Snowfall water equivalent by percentage

View attachment 653161

Cliff Mass Weather Blog

How Bad Was May? Could June Be A Continuation?​

May 2022 will go down as one of the wettest and coolest in Northwest history, setting the stage for a delay in the regional wildfire season.

June 1, 2022

Excerpt

LINK

===

April was 10th wettest on record in the Northwest in 148 years of records.

May was even wetter and cooler and June is off to a wet start today with Flash Flood Warning in parts of Washington and Oregon:

View attachment 653163

LINK

Hey Tommy...saw a June forecast for the northwest yesterday. Temps waaaaay below average.

Where is Old Rocks? :iyfyus.jpg:

High 60's here in NYC....JC...laughable!
Thought it was June? :coffee:
Skooks, I'm at the cottage on the water, too windy to go out on the boat. hly fk, this is like day five of wind here. We went out Sunday on the water but it was rough as snot. My neighbor who has many more years of experience on the water stated he was truly concerned coming back from dinner on the water. Said he wouldn't go back out either. So here we sit, gusts at over 30 miles an hour, and the gusts are frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back