More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLIMATE CRISIS III 2022.gif

I think at this point everyone believes you are heterosexual. The plan is working.
what about the Edmund Fitzgerald? you never commented? odd. You were all bellied up at the bar and vanished. Hmm what was that about Chicago weather you wanted to point out?

No, because I actually DO know the difference between climate and weather.
naw, you really don't. your posts are in here and people can read them.

Why did the Fitzgerald sink? Was it due to weather? The same type weather you said was happening today? You suggested it was different weather today. today's soil erosion in Chicago and all sorts of shit you couldn't possibly ever confirm. Yet back in 75 there's the Edmund Fitzgerald, sinking during extreme weather. LOL

Why did the Fitzgerald sink?

Listen to the song.

Was it due to weather? The same type weather you said was happening today? You suggested it was different weather today. today's soil erosion in Chicago and all sorts of shit you couldn't possibly ever confirm. Yet back in 75 there's the Edmund Fitzgerald, sinking during extreme weather. LOL

It's hilarious that you think you are making some big point here. You should stick to dry-humping your buddy for White Sox tickets.

So can’t position your own statement

I positioned it just fine. It fit in the margins and didn't require much scrolling. SKoobertooters' penchant for finding only the largest photos on Google is responsible for any difficulties you had with the post.

Thanks.

I positioned it just fine. It fit in the margins and didn't require much scrolling. SKoobertooters' penchant for finding only the largest photos on Google is responsible for any difficulties you had with the post.

Thanks.

You need to see your doctor since you are obsessed over what people here in the thread are saying since they are playing you for a fool so easily.

5wbdjl.jpg

You must be bored to tears at home since you seem to be living in front of your computer does it give you food pellets to help keep you going?

1500 + postings in just 4 weeks is very high rate and yet most of it is middle school level whining.

You need to see your doctor since you are obsessed over what people here in the thread are saying since they are playing you for a fool so easily.

View attachment 639885

You must be bored to tears at home since you seem to be living in front of your computer does it give you food pellets to help keep you going?

1500 + postings in just 4 weeks is very high rate and yet most of it is middle school level whining.

Well, this is certainly an IRONIC post. Good job. Almost fractally so!

Well, this is certainly an IRONIC post. Good job. Almost fractally so!

LOL

1651596699839.png

You keep making my case about you valid every time you post nothing of value despite allegedly having a big science degree in your back pocket which you hardly show any evidence of that science education here in many postings.

You find it irresistible that you spend a lot of time here behaving like a school child by now even some of your fellow leftists warmist/alarmists have cooled on you because even they don't carry on and on with childish postings the way you do all day long.

:hello77:

All I know is....this historic thread going for 9 years now...on the top of Page 1 daily with a billion "views".

9 years....not once out of 8,000 posts has one single progressive been able to post up a link with any evidence the public cares about climate change!!! :deal:

LOL

View attachment 639897

You keep making my case about you valid every time you post nothing of value despite allegedly having a big science degree in your back pocket which you hardly show any evidence of that science education here in many postings.

You find it irresistible that you spend a lot of time here behaving like a school child by now even some of your fellow leftists warmist/alarmists have cooled on you because even they don't carry on and on with childish postings the way you do all day long.

:hello77:

Tommy....that made me laugh my balls off!:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back