More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electric vehicle sales are plummetting...........and Im laughing.:biggrin::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Electric vehicle sales are running out of gas - LA Times

Just more AGW k00k losing......theyve been bloviating the past few years about how EV's would steadily skyrocket in sales. fAiL.

Not in America s0ns.......nobody wants these gay cars except the wealthy elitists assholes who only want to make a statement!!

Frank, have we lost all the heat we've gained since 1750?

What kind of a question is that? How is it relevant? How much heat have we "gained" the past 150 years?

What was the temperature on the Moon or Mars 150 years ago?

I hope Frank won`t mind if I post an answer to your idiotic question
Dr.Roy Spencer has a web page "global warming skepticism for dummies" just like you!
My Global Warming Skepticism for Dummies Roy Spencer PhD
I also know that you won`t bother reading any of it, but spend all your time spamming it like you have been doing it as "Abraham3" and now as "Crick" 24/7 in every thread in the USMB environment forum.
But that won`t matter because a lot more people pay attention to Dr.Spencer than to an obsessive & anonymous forum loudmouth who changes his name in order to conceal his ignorance.
If you think you know better than Spencer take it up with him on his web page....but you won`t because you know, that dummies like you will be cut to shreds.
My Global Warming Skepticism, for Dummies
I receive many e-mails, and a recurring complaint is that many of my posts are too technical to understand. This morning’s installment arrived with the subject line, “Please Talk to Us”, and suggested I provide short, concise, easily understood summaries and explanations “for dummies”.
1) Are Global Temperatures Rising Now? There is no way to know, because natural year-to-year variability in global temperature is so large, with warming and cooling occurring all the time. What we can say is that surface and lower atmospheric temperature have risen in the last 30 to 50 years, with most of that warming in the Northern Hemisphere. Also, the magnitude of recent warming is somewhat uncertain, due to problems in making long-term temperature measurements with thermometers without those measurements being corrupted by a variety of non-climate effects. But there is no way to know if temperatures are continuing to rise now
2) Why Do Some Scientists Say It’s Cooling, while Others Say the Warming is Even Accelerating? Since there is so much year-to-year (and even decade-to-decade) variability in global average temperatures, whether it has warmed or cooled depends upon how far back you look in time. For instance, over the last 100 years, there was an overall warming which was stronger toward the end of the 20th Century. This is why some say “warming is accelerating”. But if we look at a shorter, more recent period of time, say since the record warm year of 1998, one could say that it has cooled in the last 10-12 years. But, as I mentioned above, neither of these can tell us anything about whether warming is happening “now”, or will happen in the future.
3) Haven’t Global Temperatures Risen Before? Yes. In the longer term, say hundreds to thousands of years, there is considerable indirect, proxy evidence (not from thermometers) of both warming and cooling. Since humankind can’t be responsible for these early events is evidence that nature can cause warming and cooling. If that is the case, it then opens up the possibility that some (or most) of the warming in the last 50 years has been natural, too.
4) But Didn’t the “Hockey Stick” Show Recent Warming to be Unprecedented? The “hockey Stick” reconstructions of temperature variations over the last 1 to 2 thousand years have been a huge source of controversy. The hockey stick was previously used by the IPCC as a veritable poster child for anthropogenic warming, since it seemed to indicate there have been no substantial temperature changes over the last 1,000 to 2,000 years until humans got involved in the 20th Century.
In contrast, I think the bulk of the proxy evidence supports the view that it was at least as warm during the Medieval Warm Period, around 1000 AD. The very fact that recent tree ring data erroneously suggests cooling in the last 50 years, when in fact there has been warming, should be a warning flag about using tree ring data for figuring out how warm it was 1,000 years ago.
5) Isn’t the Melting of Arctic Sea Ice Evidence of Warming? Warming, yes…manmade warming, no. Arctic sea ice naturally melts back every summer, but that meltback was observed to reach a peak in 2007. But we have relatively accurate, satellite-based measurements of Arctic (and Antarctic) sea ice only since 1979. It is entirely possible that late summer Arctic Sea ice cover was just as low in the 1920s or 1930s, a period when Arctic thermometer data suggests it was just as warm. Unfortunately, there is no way to know, because we did not have satellites back then. Interestingly, Antarctic sea ice has been growing nearly as fast as Arctic ice has been melting over the last 30+ years.
6) What about rising sea levels? I must confess, I don’t pay much attention to the sea level issue. I will say that, to the extent that warming occurs, sea levels can be expected to also rise to some extent. The rise is partly due to thermal expansion of the water, and partly due to melting or shedding of land-locked ice (the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets, and glaciers). But this says nothing about whether or not humans are the cause of that warming. Since there is evidence that glacier retreat and sea level rise started well before humans can be blamed, causation is — once again — a major source of uncertainty.
7) Is Increasing CO2 Even Capable of Causing Warming? There are some very intelligent people out there who claim that adding more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere can’t cause warming anyway. They claim things like, “the atmospheric CO2 absorption bands are already saturated”, or something else very technical. [And for those more technically-minded persons, yes, I agree that the effective radiating temperature of the Earth in the infrared is determined by how much sunlight is absorbed by the Earth. But that doesn't mean the lower atmosphere cannot warm from adding more greenhouse gases, because at the same time they also cool the upper atmosphere]. While it is true that most of the CO2-caused warming in the atmosphere was there before humans ever started burning coal and driving SUVs, this is all taken into account by computerized climate models that predict global warming. Adding more “should” cause warming, with the magnitude of that warming being the real question.
12) Why Do Most Scientists Believe CO2 is Responsible for the Warming? Because (as they have told me) they can’t think of anything else that might have caused it.
13) If Not Humans, What could Have Caused Recent Warming? This is one of my areas of research. I believe that natural changes in the amount of sunlight being absorbed by the Earth — due to natural changes in cloud cover — are responsible for most of the warming.
16) Why Would Bias in Climate Research be Important? I thought Scientists Just Follow the Data Where It Leads Them When researchers approach a problem, their pre-conceived notions often guide them. It’s not that the IPCC’s claim that humans cause global warming is somehow untenable or impossible, it’s that political and financial pressures have resulted in the IPCC almost totally ignoring alternative explanations for that warming.
17) How Important Is “Scientific Consensus” in Climate Research? In the case of global warming, it is nearly worthless. The climate system is so complex that the vast majority of climate scientists — usually experts in variety of specialized fields — assume there are more knowledgeable scientists, and they are just supporting the opinions of their colleagues. And among that small group of most knowledgeable experts, there is a considerable element of groupthink, herd mentality, peer pressure, political pressure, support of certain energy policies, and desire to Save the Earth — whether it needs to be saved or not.
Concluding Remarks

Climate researchers do not know nearly as much about the causes of climate change as they profess. We have a pretty good understanding of how the climate system works on average…but the reasons for small, long-term changes in climate system are still extremely uncertain.

The total amount of CO2 humans have added to the atmosphere in the last 100 years has upset the radiative energy budget of the Earth by only 1%. How the climate system responds to that small “poke” is very uncertain. The IPCC says there will be strong warming, with cloud changes making the warming worse. I claim there will be weak warming, with cloud changes acting to reduce the influence of that 1% change. The difference between these two outcomes is whether cloud feedbacks are positive (the IPCC view), or negative

Hahaha Dr.Spencer will be speaking at the Hyatt Regency, Houston TX Sept 25 to 26 ....to an audience much larger a quite a bit more important than your few USMB chicken little buddies
As much as it bugs you, yes the skeptics are winning, while you are whining

Last edited:
Europe Calls It QUITS on green energy...

The Earth, however, has been in a natural cooling cycle for going on 17 years, the result not of any manmade gases, but because the Sun has been producing lower levels of solar radiation. The hoax is based largely on the utterly false claim that carbon dioxide warms the Earth when, in fact, it plays virtually no role whatever in the Earth’s climate. The Earth is likely to remain cooler for decades.

That fact has been brutally clear in Europe, where the cold has been comparable to the temperatures the U.S. has been encountering. Moore reported that “In January, Brussels announced with little media fanfare that the European Union is ditching their renewable-energy standards.” It is a matter of economic survival for Europe.

They killed the wind subsidies and the building of wind turbines has stopped, the ones running cant compete and are left to self destruct or rust away. Without government handouts and theft from the public to promote the lie it dies.. Australia figured it out and now the EU is figuring it out... When will the idiots in the US figure it out?

Source

I hope Frank won`t mind if I post an answer to your idiotic question
Dr.Roy Spencer has a web page "global warming skepticism for dummies" just like you!
My Global Warming Skepticism for Dummies Roy Spencer PhD
I also know that you won`t bother reading any of it, but spend all your time spamming it like you have been doing it as "Abraham3" and now as "Crick" 24/7 in every thread in the USMB environment forum.
But that won`t matter because a lot more people pay attention to Dr.Spencer than to an obsessive & anonymous forum loudmouth who changes his name in order to conceal his ignorance.
If you think you know better than Spencer take it up with him on his web page....but you won`t because you know, that dummies like you will be cut to shreds.
My Global Warming Skepticism, for Dummies
I receive many e-mails, and a recurring complaint is that many of my posts are too technical to understand. This morning’s installment arrived with the subject line, “Please Talk to Us”, and suggested I provide short, concise, easily understood summaries and explanations “for dummies”.
1) Are Global Temperatures Rising Now? There is no way to know, because natural year-to-year variability in global temperature is so large, with warming and cooling occurring all the time. What we can say is that surface and lower atmospheric temperature have risen in the last 30 to 50 years, with most of that warming in the Northern Hemisphere. Also, the magnitude of recent warming is somewhat uncertain, due to problems in making long-term temperature measurements with thermometers without those measurements being corrupted by a variety of non-climate effects. But there is no way to know if temperatures are continuing to rise now
<snip- fair use of copyrighted material>

Hahaha Dr.Spencer will be speaking at the Hyatt Regency, Houston TX Sept 25 to 26 ....to an audience much larger a quite a bit more important than your few USMB chicken little buddies
As much as it bugs you, yes the skeptics are winning, while you are whining

Dr Spencer is one of the few who is reasonable and looks at both sides of the equation. I know that there are a few AGW zelots here who dont like him or his adherence to scientific principals, but he is a very well trusted Scientist. The Alarmist drivel is unfounded and those who know the truth are becoming more and more each day. CAGW is dead but many simply continue to flog a dead horse.

Dr Spencer is one of the few who is reasonable and looks at both sides of the equation. I know that there are a few AGW zelots here who dont like him or his adherence to scientific principals, but he is a very well trusted Scientist. The Alarmist drivel is unfounded and those who know the truth are becoming more and more each day. CAGW is dead but many simply continue to flog a dead horse.

And now they are down to using 13 to 21 year old kids to flog that dead horse
Al Gore enlists youth for new climate campaign TheHill
Al Gore enlists youth for new climate campaign
Al Gore is calling on young people to help make climate change a wedge issue in elections and build momentum for an international treaty.

The former vice president's Climate Reality Project launched a new campaign last week that aims to recruit 13 to 21-year-olds to speak out in support of the climate movement.
On Friday, Gore's climate group invited young people to submit a short video asking leaders a "why," or "why not" question on climate change and possible solutions.

The videos will target specific countries the Climate Reality Project says are "critical" to the international climate agreement process leading to the Paris 2015 talks.

Australia, Canada, China, Brazil, the U.S. and the Phillippines will be the main subject of the videos.

Those who submit the six best submissions will be flown to New York to attend the climate summit next month.
I got lots of "why not" videos how we were buried in snow last year in Manitoba already at the end of August last year, and for 5 more years before that.
This summit will be a joke considering that Germany, Australia, China, India, Canada and a few more major players have turned down the IPCC`s invitation to attend.
Klimagipfel Merkel ver gert Uno-Generalsekret r mit Absage - SPIEGEL ONLINE
Klimagipfel: Merkel verärgert Uno-Generalsekretär mit Absage
Im September findet der Klimagipfel in New York statt - allerdings ohne Kanzlerin Angela Merkel. Nach Informationen des SPIEGEL reagierte Uno-Generalsekretär Ban Ki Moon ungehalten.
Translation:
Ban Ki Moon is miffed after Chancellor Angela Merkel turned down his invitation (twice!) to attend the climate summit in New York.
But...Obama said he`ll be there and Al Gore`s video-kids will have a nice photo-op posing with him.
Early morning yesterday everything was covered in white frost here and the geese are already leaving, taking advantage of the icy north winds which come earlier every year for the past 10 years.
I`ld laugh if one of these bone chilling "Manitoba Maulers" makes it into New York right on time for that summit.

Last edited:

Al Gore is calling on young people to help make climate change a wedge issue in elections and build momentum for an international treaty.

The former vice president's Climate Reality Project launched a new campaign last week that aims to recruit 13 to 21-year-olds to speak out in support of the climate movement.
On Friday, Gore's climate group invited young people to submit a short video asking leaders a "why," or "why not" question on climate change and possible solutions.

The videos will target specific countries the Climate Reality Project says are "critical" to the international climate agreement process leading to the Paris 2015 talks.

Australia, Canada, China, Brazil, the U.S. and the Phillippines will be the main subject of the videos.

Those who submit the six best submissions will be flown to New York to attend the climate summit next month.
I got lots of "why not" videos how we were buried in snow last year in Manitoba already at the end of August last year, and for 5 more years before that.
This summit will be a joke considering that Germany, Australia, China, India, Canada and a few more major players have turned down the IPCC`s invitation to attend.
Im September findet der Klimagipfel in New York statt - allerdings ohne Kanzlerin Angela Merkel. Nach Informationen des SPIEGEL reagierte Uno-Generalsekretär Ban Ki Moon ungehalten.
Translation:
Ban Ki Moon is miffed after Chancellor Angela Merkel turned down his invitation (twice!) to attend the climate summit in New York.
But...Obama said he`ll be there and Al Gore`s video-kids will have a nice photo-op posing with him.
Early morning yesterday everything was covered in white frost here and the geese are already leaving, taking advantage of the icy north winds which come earlier every year for the past 10 years.
I`ld laugh if one of these bone chilling "Manitoba Maulers" makes it into New York right on time for that summit.
IF Al Whore is to be there, there will definitely be snow. Were already about to get hit the first time this year and its only September.. I Fully expect the Gore effect to prevail... Snow anyone?

yuk.....yuk......yuk........

September ( early I might add ) in 7 states!!!!

September Snow in Seven States over Seven Days Roy Spencer PhD

Real lousy if you're part of the AGW religion. Kinda fucks up the whole narrative!!:bye1::bye1::boobies:

I am not looking forward to snow this week , a full 6 weeks early I might add.

image.jpg

Highway 22 is covered in snow and slush on Wednesday, September 3, 2014. (Alberta Government)
Temperatures will remain in the single-digit range until Thursday, according to Environment Canada forecasts.

The average daily high in Calgary for this time of year is 19 Celsius.

It's been a short summer season in Calgary. Earlier this week, drivers southwest of the city ran into a stretch of highway blanketed by overnight snow. The snow melted partway through the day.

Calgary also dealt with a late-season snowstorm last May, when 20 centimetres fell on the city in a 24-hour period.

"Al Whore" ^^^........laugh.....my......balls.......off

You know, if the AGW bomb-throwers moderated their approach, as Dr Spencer has done, they might actually get somewhere with the public. But they're stuck on Plan A which they've been stuck on for 25 years and made zero headway into getting into the public consciousness. They just cant help themselves........its fascinating.:2up:

More headlines making the AGW prognosticators look stoopid once again >>>>

Lukewarm wildfire season throws damper on climate-change predictions
2014 numbers below average

Lukewarm wildfire season throws damper on climate-change predictions - Washington Times

Their strategy is the same as its always been.......capitalize on climate anomalies that fit the established narrative!!! For the last 3 years, the hard core AGW k00ks couldn't shut up about forest fires, or course, the increase being blamed on a deterioration of the climate due to CO2.

LMAO....haven't heard from them lately on fires now have we???:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::fu:

Translation:

Al Gore is WHORING for snow on that very same ClimateReality activism website. (must have cost a fortune)..

Check out this blatant schilling for commercializing on his Global Warming fantasies..

I AM PRO SNOW Climate Reality

We need snow. But right now, snow needs us.
Ski seasons are getting shorter. Winters are getting warmer. And we’ll all see fewer powder days unless we stand up to climate disruption.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
That’s why skiers, snowboarders, and winter sports fans around the world are joining I AM PRO SNOW to spread the word about what’s happening to our planet and take action to protect the season we love. From veteran Olympians to bunny slope beginners, park rats to powder hounds, the I AM PRO SNOW community is working together to build support for real climate solutions so we can all look forward to perfect groomers, fresh powder, and first tracks for many years to come.

If the conference DOES get snowed out -- We should get a bunch of his expensive "I AM PRO-SNOW" banners and drape them on the buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back