More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I love the shit out of this forum!!!

Snowy as hell night and I get to sit home and drink Becks here in front of my PC and spend the evening publically humiliating the climate k00ks.

Last edited:
Yes, we get that you enjoy humiliation.

We just find it boring. Denialists are boring. They always end up beaten and humiliated, yet like one of those stupid inflatable clown punch doll things, they simply pop back up with the same stupid grin. Thus, only a 3 year old wastes more time hitting it again.

Seriously, you do understand that everyone on all sides of this board considers you to be a brainless 'tard, right?

Yes, we get that you enjoy humiliation.

We just find it boring. Denialists are boring. They always end up beaten and humiliated, yet like one of those stupid inflatable clown punch doll things, they simply pop back up with the same stupid grin. Thus, only a 3 year old wastes more time hitting it again.

Seriously, you do understand that everyone on all sides of this board considers you to be a brainless 'tard, right?

You mean all 25,000 who have viewed the content of this thread?????

Anybody else notice how fast the bomb thrower threads go bust? 200-400 views......maybe.

Who's not winning?!!

Last edited:
LOL.......we're not even one day into the NEW YEAR and already the AGW nutters are taking kicks to the balls!!!

Cold facts: More record lows than highs in USA in 2013

Of course, as they always do, the climate k00ks will spin this because they find a way to spin EVERYTHING!!! That is the brilliance of this climate change BS......it can be morphed into anything. Which is why this thread exists.......to expose the level of fraud associated with "global warming". It is a hoax.......always has been.......always will be.

Ya, skeptics are winning. So much so Fox News just today have a panel about it and made mention of studies proving it's real.

When Fox News doesn't even have your back anymore, just how far from the pack have you strayed?

Global warming is real. Get over it.

LOL.......we're not even one day into the NEW YEAR and already the AGW nutters are taking kicks to the balls!!!

Of course, as they always do, the climate k00ks will spin this because they find a way to spin EVERYTHING!!! That is the brilliance of this climate change BS......it can be morphed into anything. Which is why this thread exists.......to expose the level of fraud associated with "global warming". It is a hoax.......always has been.......always will be.

The only hoax here is your logic, skook. Ok so let’s agree there have been a record number of lows. What does that tell us that is relevant for climate change? (or as your misnomer ‘global warming’).

Record number of lows is a bad gauge for understanding the overall temperature of the globe. These lows are regionally based and are not a measurement of the whole climate.

In fact, using your logic, the globe is cooling. Do you think that?

It is easily testable. Let’s take glaciers for instance. They are visible and as James Balog calls them “canary in the mines for climate change.” So what is happening with glaciers? If the earth is cooling we can expect glaciers to advance and grow. We can expect that even if the earth was remaining at a steady temperature. So what is happening?

Dr. Martin Sharp, Glaciologist, University of Alberta, Canada, sites a study where 1400 glaciers were studied in the Yukon Territory since 1958. Of those 1400, four glaciers got bigger, nearly 300 glaciers disappeared altogether and all the others were smaller by 2008.

What does this tell us? "There has to be a greenhouse element” says Sharp.
It’s not secret. You can watch actual time lapse photography show the recession of many famous glaciers on the documentary Chasing Ice. I am not claiming Chasing Ice as the be all end all.

All I’m saying your logic about the globe cooling is defunct and debunked.

I laugh and am simultaneous saddened when I see you make claims that show your more interested in reiterating your beliefs than in making a positive and thoughtful contribution to society.

You must be living under a rock to think less people than ever believe in climate change. Search this article on the guardian: "Climate change: IPCC issues stark warning over global warming." It denotes the fact that scientists from around the world are issuing warnings about climate change. Your mentality is the reason decent citizens are too weak to demand sensible energy alternatives. You can't even acknowledge excess CO2 harms the environment and no one denied this fact unless you have monied interests or have been fed propaganda (lies). The debate is over when we will reach a critical point!

Another interesting angle comes when interviewing Dr. Peter Hoeppe, an insurance executive from Munich Reinsurance Company, an insurance company that insures other insurance companies. He explains that they are seeing more weather related disasters since 1980, and it has to be explained by atmospheric changes.

also who made the stupid rule that you have to make 15 posts in order to post a link? well by god this is my 15th post and if I can't put a link in my next post I will personally blow up the server that hosts that rule in code! DIE jk jk

The only hoax here is your logic, skook. Ok so let’s agree there have been a record number of lows. What does that tell us that is relevant for climate change? (or as your misnomer ‘global warming’).

Record number of lows is a bad gauge for understanding the overall temperature of the globe. These lows are regionally based and are not a measurement of the whole climate.

In fact, using your logic, the globe is cooling. Do you think that?

It is easily testable. Let’s take glaciers for instance. They are visible and as James Balog calls them “canary in the mines for climate change.” So what is happening with glaciers? If the earth is cooling we can expect glaciers to advance and grow. We can expect that even if the earth was remaining at a steady temperature. So what is happening?

Dr. Martin Sharp, Glaciologist, University of Alberta, Canada, sites a study where 1400 glaciers were studied in the Yukon Territory since 1958. Of those 1400, four glaciers got bigger, nearly 300 glaciers disappeared altogether and all the others were smaller by 2008.

What does this tell us? "There has to be a greenhouse element” says Sharp.
It’s not secret. You can watch actual time lapse photography show the recession of many famous glaciers on the documentary Chasing Ice. I am not claiming Chasing Ice as the be all end all.

All I’m saying your logic about the globe cooling is defunct and debunked.

I laugh and am simultaneous saddened when I see you make claims that show your more interested in reiterating your beliefs than in making a positive and thoughtful contribution to society.

You must be living under a rock to think less people than ever believe in climate change. Search this article on the guardian: "Climate change: IPCC issues stark warning over global warming." It denotes the fact that scientists from around the world are issuing warnings about climate change. Your mentality is the reason decent citizens are too weak to demand sensible energy alternatives. You can't even acknowledge excess CO2 harms the environment and no one denied this fact unless you have monied interests or have been fed propaganda (lies). The debate is over when we will reach a critical point!

Another interesting angle comes when interviewing Dr. Peter Hoeppe, an insurance executive from Munich Reinsurance Company, an insurance company that insures other insurance companies. He explains that they are seeing more weather related disasters since 1980, and it has to be explained by atmospheric changes.

Glaciers eh?? Think they should be growing? Funny thing about ice.. Its pretty nonlinear with temperatures and was pretty much doomed a millenium ago. Heres thr prob. CO2 ALONE by itself was never sufficient to justify all the hype and attention. So predictions had to get made to MAGICALLY MULTIPLY the danger. And by concentrating on a bit player gas, the AGW braintrust has walked the plank with their fortune telling and stupid ass late discoveries of essential elements of the climate system.. Like their recent ""discovery"" that the oceans stored heat. Play the cards as you need em I guess.. Just makes the high priests, like Trenberth look pretty stupid to any scientist keeping score..

Matter of fact, those new dire warnings from the IPCC, just may be the end game. When you have lead authors publically stating that the IPCC process is misleading and biased. And stating that perhaps ther shouldnt be any more AR reports, I suppose you SHOULD yell louder and get shriller with your prophesies......

Global warming is real. Get over it.

Real or not, nobody knows, and more importantly, nobody cares.........

Most importantly, the so called "consensus" science is having zero impact in the real world.......as the 4 billion posted links in this thread have proven.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The true believers will keep on believing even after their cold, dead bodies are found on a frozen beach in Florida.

You're getting the idea in responding to them. Keep it to something that would fit on a bumper strip lest you outrun their comprehension span. Slogans are key to their belief system.

The true believers will keep on believing even after their cold, dead bodies are found on a frozen beach in Florida.

You're getting the idea in responding to them. Keep it to something that would fit on a bumper strip lest you outrun their comprehension span. Slogans are key to their belief system.

You talking to me? So what I'm gathering in my afternoon here is the world has gone from intelligent thinking to slogan based thoughts like I'd imagined? Are you saying I should just retire while I still have my sanity?

It has been years since I've delved into the senselessness that is message boards. I was looking for some good discussion, at least with people who agree with me on many things, mainly that humans could be doing a lot better at caring for one another.

Don't you find that discussing things with people with whom you are in complete agreement a tremendous bore? I prefer the challenge of the argument, the exercise of logic and rational thought. And, of course, the biting insult.

Don't you find that discussing things with people with whom you are in complete agreement a tremendous bore? I prefer the challenge of the argument, the exercise of logic and rational thought. And, of course, the biting insult.

Yeah right..here is an exercise of "logic and rational thought" for you...to which you responded with "of course, the biting insult" because you are just as dumb as the rest of the AGW freaks who claim:

The warming is linear at least when you're talking about atmospheric temperature as warming has been pretty much .14c/decade. This has not one fucking thing about exponential increase of temperature raise as that isn't the reality...

My guess is that you don`t know shit about physics & math either:
Because heat transfer by radiation is definitely not linear:
q = ε σ (Th^4 - Tc^4) Ac
..and all you could say was:
I think he needs to first demonstrate that none of the world's climate scientists ever passed calculus.

How ironic, because the proof is in the pudding...at least as far as "Mathew" and you are concerned.
And btw I did say that the programmers who wrote the software for these models do use the exponential function for T, because they do know their math !
Then again these guys are not "climatologists".... which in fact don`t know much about calculus.

Last edited:
Polar man.....its as cold as a witches tit down here on New York today!! Im feeling for ya.......can see why you really laugh your balls off when these climate nutters post up their model crap.

It is indeed fascinating.........they are undeterred even when stuff like this is in their face >>>

"The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."

- Club of Rome,
premier environmental think-tank,
consultants to the UN

"No matter if the science of global warming is all phony...
climate change provides the greatest opportunity to
bring about justice and equality in the world."

- Christine Stewart,
former Canadian Minister of the Environment

"It doesn't matter what is true,
it only matters what people believe is true."

- Paul Watson,
co-founder of Greenpeace

These AGW folks are even k00kier than the conspiracy nutters.

L.......M.......F........B..........O

Here is the photo at the top of DRUDGE right now!!!

And here are the top headlines strewn all over the top..........

MINNESOTA 'WORST' DEEP FREEZE IN 20 YEARS...

WINDCHILLS MAY HIT -50°

BLAST: UP TO 30" OF SNOW IN NEW ENGLAND...

TOTALS...
UPDATE...
'EXPOSED SKIN FREEZES IN 15 MINS'...

WORKER CRUSHED TO DEATH BY 100-FT SALT PILE...

KILLER CHILLER MAP...
NYC MAYOR: 'TOO COLD FOR SCHOOL'...

SON PLAYED ROLE IN CANCELLATION?
AMERICANS SPENT $7.45 BILLION FIGHTING 'GLOBAL WARMING' -- IN OTHER COUNTRIES...

ANTARCTIC ICE SHELF MELT 'LOWEST EVER RECORDED'...

MSNBC HOST COMPLAINS OF 'SNOW TROLLING'...

NOW ANTARTIC RESCUE SHIP STUCK IN ICE...

Seems only the hard core mental case AGW nuts aren't hiding today!!!

Told you 2014 would have skeptics throwing snowballs in the face of the nutters almost daily!!!! Said it a week ago!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back