More Proof: The Left Has Been Hoodwinked

My opinion doesnt matter, Just the facts...sorta like Dragnet :cool: The reason I say that is because my definition of poverty may be different than others so I go with what is widely accepted in America as poverty...not the African version of poverty which is very different.

"My opinion doesnt matter,...."

Another revelation!

Herein lies one of the character traits that separate the conservative from the liberal...the self-assured from the follower.

I never feel that anyone else's opinion is more valid than mine unless my own research supports same.

You guys, on the other hand, purchase intellectual comfort at bargain-basement rates.

"My opinion doesnt matter,..."
Correct...doesn't matter because you have nothing to support it, and thinking isn't your strong suit.

So....why the heck did you bother with an 'education'?

Youre the one who thought being poor involved being homeless, heatless and hungry. Then when you find out that you are wrong after I provided the definition you accuse me of not using facts...

Funny how that works...If you type 10 paragraphs it still doesnt make you change that you lack facts sweet stuff

You're not Polish, are you?

This is the slowest I can say this:

The Leftists appeal to soft-hearted, and soft-headed folks (like...insert you name) by constantly including an ever-increasing number of Americans in the vague and non-specific group known as 'the poor'.

Those with critical thinking skills (i.e., conservatives) realize that the term is used to produce a Dickensian view of the poor. (Sorry if you are not literate).

Those without said skills (i.e., the Left's supporters) are not able to adjust their view to account for the numerous and ubiquitous accouterments owned by the so-called 'poor.' (Need a dictionary? Then you must be poor.)

Then, there is the $billions that folks like you refuse to consider as part of 'the poor's' income....but, it's too exhausting to try to teach you math, as well.....

When you come up with a quality response…just give me a call…I’ll be ice skating in Hell.

The mere fact that people NEED help to feed their children suggest that the LEFT's complaints have merit.

Forum List

Back