More proof the GOP is still anti-woman

House GOP recommends new committee chairmen - Yahoo! News

Watch Bachmann, Coulter, Palin and that super nutty fucktard Malkin not say anything.

So by the same token if they appointed all women to chairs, it would be anti-men?

Red herring fartyboy. Don't dodge.

This quote applies to race, but the sentiment is similar.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Its not a dodge, you are just too stupid to grasp the concept.

So by the same token if they appointed all women to chairs, it would be anti-men?

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

So excluding women is ok?

Strawman. Where did they say they "excluded" women? Exclusion implies a conscious effort. The Republicans choose who chairs committees by thier own rules, and nowhere in the rules do I see "no women allowed"

Flailing and failing all at once again. Dems continue their war on women.

LOL;

Gender Gap In 2012 Election Aided Obama Win

According to CNN's exit polls, 55 percent of women voted for Obama, while only 44 percent voted for Mitt Romney. Men preferred Romney by a margin of 52 to 45 percent, and women made up about 54 percent of the electorate. In total, the gender gap on Tuesday added up to 18 percent -- a significantly wider margin than the 12-point gender gap in the 2008 election.

Has it occurred to you that the appointments may be based on competence and ability?

Has it occurred to you that may be some women do not want to chair a committee?

Has it occurred to you that dumbing down a system, a party, a company and a country is placing dolts in responsible positions because of their race, gender or sexual orientation?

Has it occurred to you and your fellow Democrats/liberals to look in the mirror sometimes?

The present GOP attitude and policy toward the women of this nation is an absolutely winning policy. For Democrats.

Maher referring to Palin as a ****. Yeah, sure thing OR. :lol::lol:

I really don't care who referred to whom in derogatory terms. The policies concerning contraception and abortion was a loser for the GOP in this election. The numbers show the reality. That you cannot accept reality is a given. After all, look at the number of Romney Landslide posts by the 'Conservatives' in spite of what all the polls were showing.

LOL;

According to CNN's exit polls, 55 percent of women voted for Obama, while only 44 percent voted for Mitt Romney. Men preferred Romney by a margin of 52 to 45 percent, and women made up about 54 percent of the electorate. In total, the gender gap on Tuesday added up to 18 percent -- a significantly wider margin than the 12-point gender gap in the 2008 election.

Single women ALWAYS fall for some good-looking silver-tongued empty suit orator.

LOL;

Yeah, dems are winning the perception war.

Has it occurred to you that the appointments may be based on competence and ability?

Has it occurred to you that may be some women do not want to chair a committee?

Has it occurred to you that dumbing down a system, a party, a company and a country is placing dolts in responsible positions because of their race, gender or sexual orientation?

Has it occurred to you and your fellow Democrats/liberals to look in the mirror sometimes?

So women aren't competent and have no ability to take those jobs? Bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back