more proof that big companies dont give a shit about us

Some people love being victims-----you couldn't pry their misery away from them with a crowbar.

no shit...the us governemnt wants the oil...taxes the shit out of the oil...writes all the regs and rules.....leases a site to a company to get the oil ...... then when the whole thing goes to hell in a handbasket blames the guys they hired.....and doesn't do jack shit to help stop it or clean it up...

hey you guys fucked up.....fix it....

Me thinks the swedish thing has something to do with it. Also I find it odd when a politicain you like starts saying hes there for the "little people" its eaten up, but someone you dont like says it its "demeaning"

As said before some people are just looking for any excuse to be contrary.

BP comment about 'small people' causes anger | NOLA.com

we are just little peons that he graciously has decided to help, o how thankful we should be.

fuck this asshole, he is no better than the rest of us

I give this Swede the benefit of the doubt. He might have meant to say, "small business people." He isn't a dumb one, so he is not going to say it in a way to be deliberately demeaning.

the dude is swedish is it possible he used the wrong word.....nah....everyone is perfect....

Agree. He only makes 1.5 million a year as Chairman of one of the world's biggest oil companies which is peanuts; compared to alot of greedy swine American CEO's who make mega-millions.

Forum List

Back