More proof of Israel's war on America.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
I know there are many who would foolishly cling to the propaganda and lies that the attacks (USS Liberty) and the terrorist incidents connected to Mossad have nothing to do with Israel. But you can not deny photographic and vidoe-graphic evidence.

IDF Sniper Team Kills 400 US Troops in Iraq

ScreenHunter_809-Oct.-25-17.57.jpg

American counter-intelligence officials intercepted their video transmissions, television of killings of Americans broadcast directly from American made sniper rifles modified with Israeli video and transmitter capabilities.

Israel actually posted it on YouTube, part of Israel’s “Google” operation.

We have their equipment they left behind, fingerprints identify German passport holders, employees rebuilding Iraq with American money and spilling American blood instead.

The Germans are very generous in giving out passports to terrorists.

I have the video and we will be releasing it as intended, Israeli origin, showing the cold-blooded murder of 400 Americans, carefully filmed and edited in Tel Aviv.

Wikileaks had the video for years but was told by Israel not to allow its release. Assange was cheerfully compliant.

Press TV: US – Israeli War and YouTube Exposed!
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/25/press-tv-understanding-the-us-israeli-business-of-war/

Hmmmm. . . I was hoping someone intelligent would watch the video make an intelligent remark. You know it is controversial when it can't be posted on YouTube.

I just wonder if the parents of those American soldiers know their kids are on video being killed by our supposed ally for political purposes?

I can tell you one thing, I don't think it is very funny. It enrages me, infuriates me, and disgusts me. why do you think it is funny toastman?

oh wait, you actually believe what was in that article ?

HHAHAHHHAHHAAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHHHAA

wow. wow. Just when I thought I've seen it all !

oh wait, you actually believe what was in that article ?

HHAHAHHHAHHAAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHHHAA

wow. wow. Just when I thought I've seen it all !

No no no, the video silly, the video. What about the video.

Wow. To those cowards that just give negative rep. rather than address this issue, thanks for showing your true colors. Cowards. War mongers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M84l19H68mk]Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U951pNgMFMU&feature=related]Israel Lobby: Attack Iran First, End Israel Apartheid State| Heroes and Villains - YouTube[/ame]

Do you truly belive Israel sent units to Iraq to kill American soldiers? Do you truly belive that?
Are you honestly that obtuse? There is the video, they have the forensic evidence, the finger prints. Now you are just in denial.

What's your explanation for the video? An elaborate Hollywood hoax? :muahaha:

I'm sure radical Islamic groups have the technology to modify weapons in such a manner and do that sort of filming. :tinfoil:

Apparently you know next to nothing about the editorial board and it's connections to obtain the information for that piece I have posted. Sorry if the truth doesn't accord with your reality and the cognitive dissonance you are experiencing is causing you so much discomfort.

I'm open to hearing your alternative explanations for the video. Go ahead. What movie were the clips yanked from, refer me please. Pretty damn realistic. Where did they get those authentic uniforms and U.S. military vehicles? I can't imagine the production costs.

Please, do include some links and evidence for your wild hypothesis though. History is not on your side.

I know there are many who would foolishly cling to the propaganda and lies that the attacks (USS Liberty) and the terrorist incidents connected to Mossad have nothing to do with Israel. But you can not deny photographic and vidoe-graphic evidence.

American counter-intelligence officials intercepted their video transmissions, television of killings of Americans broadcast directly from American made sniper rifles modified with Israeli video and transmitter capabilities.

We have their equipment they left behind, fingerprints identify German passport holders, employees rebuilding Iraq with American money and spilling American blood instead.

I have the video and we will be releasing it as intended, Israeli origin, showing the cold-blooded murder of 400 Americans, carefully filmed and edited in Tel Aviv.

Wikileaks had the video for years but was told by Israel not to allow its release. Assange was cheerfully compliant.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/25/press-tv-understanding-the-us-israeli-business-of-war/
Do you have the video of Wyatt Earp shooting Billy the Kid or the one of Navy Seals taking out Bonny and Clyde? Those would be neat to see.

Do you truly belive Israel sent units to Iraq to kill American soldiers? Do you truly belive that?
Are you honestly that obtuse? There is the video, they have the forensic evidence, the finger prints. Now you are just in denial.

I'm sure radical Islamic groups have the technology to modify weapons in such a manner and do that sort of filming. :tinfoil:

Apparently you know next to nothing about the editorial board and it's connections to obtain the information for that piece I have posted. Sorry if the truth doesn't accord with your reality and the cognitive dissonance you are experiencing is causing you so much discomfort.

I'm open to hearing your alternative explanations for the video. Go ahead. What movie were the clips yanked from, refer me please. Pretty damn realistic. Where did they get those authentic uniforms and U.S. military vehicles? I can't imagine the production costs.

Please, do include some links and evidence for your wild hypothesis though. History is not on your side.

Since American Jews, such as Wolfowitz and Pearle, urged America to attack Iraq in the first place, it simply would make no sense for Israelis to then kill American soldiers in Iraq.

Since American Jews, such as Wolfowitz and Pearle, urged America to attack Iraq in the first place, it simply would make no sense for Israelis to then kill American soldiers in Iraq.

Red herring. Why?

What does the Israeli Mossad have to do with these two American Politicians?

That's like me saying, since I'm an American, the CIA would never engage in operation Mocking bird in Great Britain, Germany, or Hollywood.

Three words: TAKE YOUR MEDS. You can even add a "cocksucke...no charge. On the house, skit.

Three words: TAKE YOUR MEDS. You can even add a "cocksucke...no charge. On the house, skit.

you're an idiot.

you're an idiot.

The person who started this thread is an idiot.

Leave the video. This for a moment. What is Israel's politican "interest" in killing American troops?

Forum List

Back