More proof of global cooling (albeit anectdotal)

GunnyL,
Move out to Washington State--Mother's Day--walked the dogs this morning: Temp' was 40 with a twenty knot wind so it felt like somewhere near thirty. Had the second most snowy winter on record this year.

Grew up in South Florida and well remember that 90 degree stuff. You can keep it, along with all the bugs.

I am in Washington State too, ....I have a fire burning the the fireplace. It's cold here, and the libtards who live here, along with the Seattle newspapers hate it!

I am in Washington State too, ....I have a fire burning the the fireplace. It's cold here, and the libtards who live here, along with the Seattle newspapers hate it!
LOL.. just hosted my inlaws from seattle here in Charleston SC... they were a bit out of their temp element and couldnt wait to get home... which is funny cause MSN was posting pics of snow in that there washington state...

Reasonably warm here in Maine this June.

Reasonably warm defined as having to use only one blanket at night.

Ahhh ok.

Ethanol is rediculous.....IMO. It costs just as much to harvest and refine as oil. There are alot of farmers down here that have switched growing corn in hopes of making more money, however, the frickin price to grow, maintain, and harvest the corn has tripled....So farmers are no better off than what they were. As long as the oil companies are in control, our situation will not improve, no matter what energy source we choose. THere needs to be serious changes....

Ethanol is not ridiculous or rediculous. Growing corn to make ethanol is ridiculous. Algae can produce hundreds of times as much oil per acre as corn. Check out the link below.

Pond-Powered Biofuels: Turning Algae into America's Newest Alternative Energy Source - Popular Mechanics

Last edited:
Growing corn to make ethanol is ridiculous. Algae can produce hundreds of times as much oil per acre as corn.

True, but the Burbon you can make from algae isn't so hot

Forum List

Back