More proof Obama is an Ecomomic/Business Idiot

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Did anyone watch the Jobs summit?

Was it just me or did it sound like he was telling leaders of business that it is a bad thing that they have improved productivity while cutting Jobs?

I mean isn't that the Goal of any profit driven business? What is he saying, that they should hire more people to do less production?

Obama may be a smart man in an academic setting but in the real world of Business and Economics he is clearly a MORON!

I don't have a link to your information Charles Main. I did find this:

Asked about the remarkable degree of infrastructure spending in China, the president conceded that it was "pretty remarkable." But Obama, who visited China last month, offered a reason.

"The Chinese don't have this thing called democracy that we have to deal with. So shoveling out a whole lot of money, tearing down whatever is there, conscripting folks to do the work is not as tough."

Fred Lampropoulos, president of a medical device company in Utah, said: "One of the overriding thoughts in our forum was that there's uncertainty that there's such an aggressive legislative agenda that businesspeople don't really know what they ought to do."

President Obama holds jobs summit to refocus on economy -- latimes.com

Man are your heads going to explode when the economy comes back soon

I don't know about you being a Dejected Conservative but rejected, injected (with what is beyond me) or infected might be better words to decribe you......

If your looking for a Community Organizer, super orator, snappy dresser, and someone who will throw anyone under the bus then OL'BO is your man.

If your looking for a businessman or someone who knows economics, forget it.

When you hear a birther-handjob say,
"Obama is killing the economy..."
stocks-I-50-nov-09.jpg
say, "Go fuck yourself!" and show them this.
Going from 104 to 141 is no small feat.

stocks-dow-1109.jpg
Going from 8,292 to 10,437 is a 25% increase.

stocks-dow-1109.jpg
Going from 8,292 to 10,437 is a 25% increase.

Obama had nothing to do with the stock market rising.

The fact is only real estate and mortgage backed securities and the idiots who over leveraged with them crashed.

most publicly traded companies were still sound and the market is just reflecting that.

when the #'s went down skullfucker it was Obamas fault according to the wing-nuts......now they're going back up it's not his doing? - strange!

when the #'s went down skullfucker it was Obamas fault according to the wing-nuts......now they're going back up it's not his doing? - strange!

Hey asshole everyone blamed the crash on BOOOOOOOOOSH not Oblama.

There was nothing wrong with most publicly traded companies that were not over invested in mortgage derivatives they just got swept down the hill in the avalanche. And that fact is reflected in their prices rising again.

It is really simple, if you're not a simpleton that is.

Asked about the remarkable degree of infrastructure spending in China, the president conceded that it was "pretty remarkable." But Obama, who visited China last month, offered a reason.

"The Chinese don't have this thing called democracy that we have to deal with. So shoveling out a whole lot of money, tearing down whatever is there, conscripting folks to do the work is not as tough."

Fred Lampropoulos, president of a medical device company in Utah, said: "One of the overriding thoughts in our forum was that there's uncertainty that there's such an aggressive legislative agenda that businesspeople don't really know what they ought to do."

Can someone explain to Barry that we have 'eminent domain' and can tare down anything if the government decides its needed for infrastructure?

'Hey asshole everyone blamed the crash on BOOOOOOOOOSH not Oblama.'

I hate to remind you but he was POTUS for the previous 8 years....and not everyone blamed Dubya.

I hate to remind you but he was POTUS for the previous 8 years....and not everyone blamed Dubya.

yeah right.

everyone including Obama has been repeating ad nauseum that

"We inherited this mess"

where the fuck have you been.

Oh yeah Canada

That explains it

yeah right.

everyone including Obama has been repeating ad nauseum that

"We inherited this mess"

where the fuck have you been.

Oh yeah Canada

That explains it

so who is responsible if not the previous administration there genius?

P.S - I think I saw you and the other wing-nuts crying and pointing your fingers at Barney Frank, Pelosi, Dodd and other Dems?

Can someone explain to Barry that we have 'eminent domain' and can tare down anything if the government decides its needed for infrastructure?

Stupid democracy, slowing down economic growth. Now if I could just get rid of Congress.

Forum List

Back