More proof NBC, CBS, and ABC are on the Obama bandwangon

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Just in case there is anyone left who does not believe that NBC, CBS, and ABC all want to see OBAMA win, and favor him in there coverage.

All 3 networks have announced that their anchors, Katie Couric, Brian Williams, and Gibson will accompany Obama on his trip to Iraq. Flying with him on his Private plan.

McCain has just made a trip to Iraq, and made 2 others in the recent past, and not one of the networks sent their anchors with him. In fact they hardly even covered the trip.

If this does not finally convince you all that those 3 networks are in no way impartial I don't know what will.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/16/all-three-major-evening-n_n_113203.html

Last edited:
Just in case there is anyone left who does not believe that NBC, CBS, and ABC all want to see OBAMA win, and favor him in there coverage.

All 3 networks have announced that their anchors, Katie Couric, Brian Williams, and Gibson will accompany Obama on his trip to Iraq. Flying with him on his Private plan.

McCain has just made a trip to Iraq, and made 2 others in the recent past, and not one of the networks sent their anchors with him. In fact they hardly even covered the trip.

If this does not finally convince you all that those 3 networks are in no way impartial I don't know what will.

All Three Major Evening News Anchors Will Accompany Obama On His Overseas Trip

Obama will make a great president.

Obama will make a great president.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, now does it?

McCain goes to Iraq and Afghanistan and No one cares, the big 3 send along some flunkies. Obama goes and the heads of the News departments of all 3 will travel with him. No favoritism there, nope none at all.

Weren't you leftoids all screaming for "fairness" in the airwaves? I guess it only matters when YOU think you are being left out right?

And that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, now does it?

McCain goes to Iraq and Afghanistan and No one cares, the big 3 send along some flunkies. Obama goes and the heads of the News departments of all 3 will travel with him. No favoritism there, nope none at all.

Weren't you leftoids all screaming for "fairness" in the airwaves? I guess it only matters when YOU think you are being left out right?

As Hunter Thompson said, "The only objective journalism is the camera that surveys for shoplifters at the local retail store."

McCain is too old to be president. If he gets elected, Mitt Romney will end up being president. God help us.

A progressive weeny going to a war zone is big news so I can understand why they'd send their anchors.

Maybe the righties would be happier if the government regulated the news corporations?

A progressive weeny going to a war zone is big news so I can understand why they'd send their anchors.

Maybe the righties would be happier if the government regulated the news corporations?

You all think it is a great idea and TRIED to do it just recently. What? No outrage when the supposed special treatment is for YOUR guy?

It's truly amazing that any Republicans get elected with the bias media out there... In fact, Hillary found out first hand how difficult it was.

You do not recall the "Fairness Doctrine" the one the democrats tried to reinstate cause the poor liberals can not make money of radio talk shows?

Something work loose inside your head? The issue isn't the same whatsoever.

btw, I am not a supporter of the Fairness Doctrine, but you should be because all it has accomplished is that stupid "fair and balanced" BS that FAUX whores around to the credit of its bottom line.

It's truly amazing that any Republicans get elected with the bias media out there... In fact, Hillary found out first hand how difficult it was.

I find it amusing that anyone whines about a "liberal" bias when talk radio and half of the news media showcases only right wing views.

And if Obama screws up on his trip, I can assure you he'll be finished... unlike McCain who tells jokes about gorillas raping women; doesn't know the difference between shi'a and Sunni or anything about the economy.. doesn't know about the Czech Republic, etc., etc., etc.... but he was a POW so no one calls him on anything.

... Including his 180 degree turn on every single issue under the sun.

So perhaps you might want to can the whining....

I find it amusing that anyone whines about a "liberal" bias when talk radio and half of the news media showcases only right wing views.

And if Obama screws up on his trip, I can assure you he'll be finished... unlike McCain who tells jokes about gorillas raping women; doesn't know the difference between shi'a and Sunni or anything about the economy.. doesn't know about the Czech Republic, etc., etc., etc.... but he was a POW so no one calls him on anything.

I thought it was crying too. Next thing you know, KMAN might start supporting the Fairness Doctrine himself.

Half he media? I think this thread proves all 3 of the big networks are in bed with the left, and you think Fox and talk radio counter balances that eh.

The thing that should bother people about this, left right or center, is that a Media which claims to be impartial is in fact just an arm of one of our political parties. So much for the 4th branch of government.

Last edited:
oh heaven forbid... then they might not be able to say things like "Obama is a Muslim". :eusa_clap:

Fairness Doctrine is a tactic I'd expect from fascists, not from a progressive group of people. Fact is, it's purely a political decision on the part of Dems. There's no need or justification for the doctrine.

All Three Major Evening News Anchors Will Accompany Obama On His Overseas Trip
The 3 network's ratings barely have a pulse, at least they will have Obama's supporters watching their love fest. :razz:

Forum List

Back