More problems for Boris

The queen was right.
The Queen does not want Brexit, it is she who is behind all that.

What makes you say that?

It's the EU that doesn't want Brexit. At all costs.
She's very hypocritical, Elizabeth II has no democratic legitimacy, unlike the government. In practice, since the beginning of her reign, she has been careful not to intervene in the country's political affairs. but she's making messages that she's against Brexit.
Like her hat that looks suspiciously like EUROPEAN flag

Queen speech hat looks suspiciously like EU flag | Daily Mail Online

The queen was right.

What makes you say that?

She's very hypocritical, Elizabeth II has no democratic legitimacy, unlike the government. In practice, since the beginning of her reign, she has been careful not to intervene in the country's political affairs. but she's making messages that she's against Brexit.

If that's the case, she could have denied Boris's request to progrogate Parliament.

The queen was right.

What makes you say that?

If that's the case, she could have denied Boris's request to progrogate Parliament.
Yes, it's true but she wants to show that she "respect" the choice of the British people while not been for Brexit. basically she plays on two board .
I'm sure the Brexit will not come through, it'll drag in length to not succeed

The queen was right.

What makes you say that?

Yes, it's true but she wants to show that she "respect" the choice of the British people while not been for Brexit. basically she plays on two board .
I'm sure the Brexit will not come through, it'll drag in length to not succeed

I don't think she could care less.

Either way, she won't be affected.

Reports are the draft deal could be done by the end of the day. Exciting stuff.

• Having put everything on the line by staking his reputation and premiership in defiance of his detractors' shameless cynicism, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson seems to be energised by the new Brexit deal. With a bit of luck, his tenacity might just pay off -- and the agonising wait to be free of the EU will finally be over.

4136.jpg

Having put everything on the line by staking his reputation and premiership in defiance of his detractors' shameless cynicism, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson seems to be energised by the new Brexit deal. Pictured: Johnson (left) and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker give statements to the media on October 17, 2019 in Brussels, Belgium. (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

UK: Last Call for Boris Johnson's Brexit Bus

Lol.
Lost again.
Brexiteers have faces like smacked arses.

Rule Britannia! You foreign dimwit.

Nothing to see.

Oliver Letwin's a Jew.

That should upset you.
Grow a backbone girl. You lost, get over it.

How can I lose? I was not allowed to vote.

It's not over yet. And you know it. You infantile freak.
Too scared to hold a vote :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

What a fucking melt.

Rule Britannia! You foreign dimwit.

Nothing to see.

Oliver Letwin's a Jew.

That should upset you.
Grow a backbone girl. You lost, get over it.

How can I lose? I was not allowed to vote.

It's not over yet. And you know it. You infantile freak.
Too scared to hold a vote :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

What a fucking melt.

Who?

You ignorant turd.

Forum List

Back