More problems for Boris

Just when one might have thought all the ridiculous permutations of this situation had played out!

Boris Johnson 'had affair with ex-model Jennifer Arcuri while London mayor'

Funneling cash to the company of an American girl that he was shagging. Doesnt look good. Hes a right trump aint he ?
Who couldn't tell that was the actual story?
She obviously made a strong case to get the money.

images

Funneling cash to the company of an American girl that he was shagging. Doesnt look good. Hes a right trump aint he ?
What's the story here? A politician had an affair?
Oh FFS.
Read the fucking article. .
Nope...the chick's not hot. I will only read articles about other people shtupping if the chick is hot.

You people should have stuck with May, but you knew better didn't ya.....goodbye frying pan, hello fire.

Hey don't blame us, we never elected him, Bo-Jo was elected by about 100,000 Tories.

I am looking forward to Brexit Day. Should make some entertaining TV

The funniest and best ending would be a last minute second referendum that decided to stay.

You people should have stuck with May, but you knew better didn't ya.....goodbye frying pan, hello fire.

Hey don't blame us, we never elected him, Bo-Jo was elected by about 100,000 Tories.

I think the call it tragicomedy.

I think the call it tragicomedy.

As long as there are a lot of hot chicks crying like it is the end of the world, call it whatever you want.

Forum List

Back