More Pro-Whites on USMB These Days?

What ever happened to merely standing up for equal rights?

He is a racist. He believes that the races should not ever mix, that they should not mingle, they should be separated by Country. He has points now and again about idiotic quotes and the fallacy of the Affirmative Action joke we have in this country. But his racism always shows through.

He is slick though and intelligent. He does stuff like this to imply that people support his views and he does similar things to win converts to his racist belief system.

He believes that blacks can not successfully run a country as well. He has never said it but I think he would support the old English Colonial system where the white superiors ran things for the lesser races.

Too late...

That ship sailed out of Europe years ago... there is no turning back for our world now...

Shall we deal with it, or destroy our infrastructure? :eusa_think:

-Joe

Last edited:
Once upon a time, I was pretty much the only poster on the board sticking up directly for whites.

No more.

Folks come and go, but I'm not so alone anymore. And even among those who wouldn't say they were pro-white, many more are willing to take "my" side of issues... so that a thread will have half the posters sticking up for whites, and the other half against whites. I sometimes don't even need to post because someone's already said what I'd say.

Is this the new trend in Obamamerica?

I like all races and colors.

It is you that I abhor.

He has never said it but I think he would support the old English Colonial system where the white superiors ran things for the lesser races.

You don't read my posts. From day one I've been crystal clear that I have NO DESIRE TO RULE OVER ANYONE. What we have today in America is whites "running things for the lesser races." That's the whole problem!

Whites should be running their own show, blacks their own, Hispanics their own. If there is mixing, it should be totally voluntary... no violence or government coercion involved.

Colonialism turned out to be a double-edged sword for whites... now the colonized are colonizing the British Isles. Call it "The Empire Strikes Back." Any time a race fails to account for racial boundaries, it's going to have troubles. That goes for slavery, colonialism, affirmative action and forced integration.

Too late, Bud. All the colors in America now share Roads, Bridges, Shopping Centers, Social Security, Airports, Sewage Treatment Plants
and a whole host of other public and private infrastructure and legitimate government services...

Now what the fuck should we do?!? Tear it all down and start over? Can that possibly make sense?!?

-Joe

Last edited:
Too late, Bud. All the colors in America now share Roads, Bridges, Shopping Centers, Social Security, Airports, Sewage Treatment Plants
and a whole host of other public and private infrastructure and legitimate government services...

Now what the fuck should we do?!? Tear it all down and start over? Can that possibly make sense?!?

-Joe

Why would anything have to be torn down?

Races don't really "share" much, actually. The roads and bridges are designed, engineered, built and paid for by whites. Ever seen a bridge over anything in Africa? How about a sewage treatment plant?

We have a major problem with race. Whites are basically the punching bags and ATMs for the rest. We are being used and abused by other racial groups that couldn't possibly have ever created America to begin with. It's got to stop.

William...

I assure you, the resources squandered over the last 6,000 years erecting and doing the bullshit job of maintaining the infrastructure of this world were squandered by everyone and every
family equally. Some families just did better in the initial grab. Considering the nature of Earth's Nature, would you expect anything else?

It will all balance out... if it does before the planet gets too trashed, your children may just reach the stars.

There are worse fates for a planet.

-Joe

Last edited:
You think there's no sewage treatment plants or bridges in Africa?

Seriously, you actually believe that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, there are some loony, loony people in this world.

Billy, my tribe was here centuries before the disease-afflicted Spaniards infected America with their presence, and maintains a physically healthier existence absent their influence today. :eusa_eh:

Once upon a time, I was pretty much the only poster on the board sticking up directly for whites.

No more.

Folks come and go, but I'm not so alone anymore. And even among those who wouldn't say they were pro-white, many more are willing to take "my" side of issues... so that a thread will have half the posters sticking up for whites, and the other half against whites. I sometimes don't even need to post because someone's already said what I'd say.

Is this the new trend in Obamamerica?

I like all races and colors.

It is you that I abhor.

If I moved next door with my family, you'd be thrilled.

If Latrell Sprewell moved next door, you'd have questions after a while.

Forum List

Back